Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 System

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 10 years ago by CalifDude.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Hurst
United States
Member #41573
June 19, 2006
5 Posts
Posted: July 5, 2006, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

Pick 5 numbers 0-9. If the 3 numbers drawn are in your 5 you win box, maybe straight, play it both ways.

Example: 1 3 7 8 5

A B C D E

Formula:

AABAABCBAA

BCCBCCDDDB

DDDEEEEEEC

Which gives you:

Which gives you: (top, middle, bottom)

138 178 378 135 175 375 785 385 185 137

How to pick your numbers: 

Back test your state. See which number hit next the most often, hot or cold numbers, or a combination. Back test 10 draws and do ten 10 draw workups. In my state it seems cold numbers are being drawn more often so I'm using the 4 coldest along with the 1 hottest. Patterns change so be flexible. Of course, if a double or triple hits or one of the numbers isn't in your 5 you lose automatically. At .50 exact/.50 any order it will cost you $5 to play your numbers.

I am new to LP and lottery systems. I spent a month reading LP before I joined. I am not an expert by any stretch of the term. Just posting this for other new comers. I'll tell you one thing: If you are new don't pay for anything. You can search and find information about lottery systems for free.  Spend a few weeks pouring through LP for one thing, then search the Internet.

Good luck,

Leroy

Poway CA (San Diego County)
    United States
    Member #3489
    January 25, 2004
    14120 Posts
    Posted: July 5, 2006, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to LP.

We call what you are doing a "wheel".  I have a LOT of them and there are some excellent wheels here on LP for Pick 5 and Pick 6.  I have done most of my own wheels for Pick 3 and Pick 4 (each one up to 9 digits).  Many of us here on LP like using wheels.  The trick, of course, is coming up with the correct numbers to plug in!!

The web site that you mention has been found to contain errors, so I would not suggest using them, but again there are great resources right here on LP.

Hurst
      United States
      Member #41573
      June 19, 2006
      5 Posts
      Posted: July 5, 2006, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

I deleted said web site, thanks for the info.

You are right about the "trick".  You can't win if you don't bet and you won't win if you pick the wrong 5 numbers. I suppose with all the variables it all comes down to the roll of the dice. You win some and you lose some. But with a little skill, the right tools, knowledge and brain power the plan is to win more than you lose.

undress's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
        roseville, MI
        United States
        Member #5980
        July 30, 2004
        18205 Posts
        Posted: July 5, 2006, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

Cd I like using the 567 Wheel....up to 7 numbers

Mad ALL IN!Mad

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
          Michigan
          United States
          Member #22395
          September 24, 2005
          1583 Posts
          Posted: July 5, 2006, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

CD 

"You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time."

Updated version:

You can fool some of the people at Lottery Post all of the time and all of the people at Lottery Post some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people at Lottery Post all of the time...truecritic, 2006

BTW I think your avatar looks great!                                                  (shameless promotion).Wink

Poway CA (San Diego County)
            United States
            Member #3489
            January 25, 2004
            14120 Posts
            Posted: July 5, 2006, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

CD 

"You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time."

Updated version:

You can fool some of the people at Lottery Post all of the time and all of the people at Lottery Post some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people at Lottery Post all of the time...truecritic, 2006

BTW I think your avatar looks great!                                                  (shameless promotion).Wink

I was hoping some people would catch on to what my signature meant.  Thank you truecritic.  I figured I could get away with saying it if I were quoting the 16th President of the United States!!

I am glad you noticed my avatar.  A very kind person (I wonder who that could be!!) made some changes to it for me!

My next quotation will probably be from P.T. Barnum (A sucker is born every minute).  I think that is the correct wording.  I do know it was P.T. Barnum that said it.