Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Your hand will foretell if you will win big

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Zippy.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
BuzzsawAnn's avatar - nw shadow.jpg
CHICAGO
United States
Member #28557
December 18, 2005
111 Posts
Posted: July 6, 2006, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

Here is a story- in your hand there is a line in your right hand  or left hand or maybe both

This line foretells your luck at this kind of thing. If you have the line in both hands you are one

lucky son of a gun.  Anyway if the line is in your left hand and you are right handed you can choose

the winning numbers but you can not win with the numbers if you are left handed and the line is in

your right hand same thing.  So it is I have the line in my left hand- I can pick them alright but I will

never win- big  This line transverses the heart line and head line and I discovered this  quite by

accident-  Check your hand and play  425 if you are right handed and 180 if you are left handed

konane's avatar - wallace
    Atlanta, GA
    United States
    Member #1265
    March 13, 2003
    3333 Posts
    Posted: July 6, 2006, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

Are you talking about the fate line which begins close to your wrist, goes up the middle of your palm and goes up toward one of your fingers?  Or is it another line, and do you have a link to a diagram of it?  Thanks.

Good luck to everyone!

BuzzsawAnn's avatar - nw shadow.jpg
      CHICAGO
      United States
      Member #28557
      December 18, 2005
      111 Posts
      Posted: July 6, 2006, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

The fate line is also called the destiny line and it is in the center of the hand leading from the wrist and traveling upward toward the middle finger. The longer this line is the better your future will be. The line I speak of  often follows downward from the ring or little finger sometimes it is faint best if unbroken.

Zippy's avatar - scene sunovermountains.jpg
        fenton,michigan
        United States
        Member #23352
        October 11, 2005
        6028 Posts
        Posted: July 6, 2006, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

mine is the same on both hands,a little stronger on my left going a little more than 1/2 way.. maybe i will win 1/2 million instead of a million hehehee very cool thanx for sharing:-)

p.s. i can pick um but forget to play em lol..

Your hearts on the loose, you roll them sevens with nothin to lose, this ain't no place for the weary kind