Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 6:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Root Sum Magic

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Raven62.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Fibonacci's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
New York, NY
United States
Member #39471
May 16, 2006
2696 Posts
Posted: July 10, 2006, 9:54 am - IP Logged

I'd like this thread to be all about root sum tips. I am just beginning to realize how important root sums are. In fact Stefan's tool made me realize how crucial root summing is in the pick 3. Before that I had only casually paid attention to roots.

Here's something i saw (I am sure it's not an original observation):

Add 9 to any  basic sum and the root sum remains the same. 

I'd also like to hear from more experienced players/predictors your insight on what these observations could mean for us? Example I know this must be a significant finding, but I'd like to understand its true power.

$$$

Lotterologist's avatar - lightbulb
    Lotto City, Michigan
    United States
    Member #36256
    March 30, 2006
    1472 Posts
    Posted: July 13, 2006, 12:18 pm - IP Logged

Interesting concept, Fibonacci. So what tips do YOU have concerning root sums?

United States
      Member #16612
      June 2, 2005
      3493 Posts
      Posted: July 18, 2006, 11:51 am - IP Logged

That's an interesting topic fibonacci. How about pick 4?

Fibonacci's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
        New York, NY
        United States
        Member #39471
        May 16, 2006
        2696 Posts
        Posted: July 18, 2006, 11:55 am - IP Logged

Actually I am just beginning to understand their importance in lotteries. I was hoping more advanced players would offer advice and tips.

Someone had demonstrated (and i have found it to be a good guide) that the digits absent from the last five draws usually point to the root sum of the upcoming draw. In more than 50% of the the times I have found this to be true. Some swear it is as high as 90%.

I can't remember who posted this but it is a valuable tip, methinks.

$$$

Kola's avatar - image
          Blundering Time Traveler

United States
          Member #28945
          December 25, 2005
          1528 Posts
          Posted: July 18, 2006, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

Root sums are integral to the Pick 3/4. By default they should be just as integral to the Pick 5/6. Just a bigger matrix.

Sums also have their place, and each has its own nuances. I haven't yet posted all my latest discoveries about on the power of sums and root sums, and how they apply to the lottery, because I have been busy mastering its nuances. Just let me say that it can give you pinpoint accuracy. I will post what I can and something more extensive after I've finished my workouts. 

I know that I have gotten into trouble by saying this, but I venture to say again that  one can be able to eventually hit from draw to draw - Ever Draw - with a relatively small pool of numbers maybe 10 - 30. It must involve sums and root sums. Thats my humble opinion based on my short experience.

And Fibbonaci, I'm sure it was BlackApple who spoke of the "absent-from-five-draws root-sum-method". He has been one of the prolific on this forum with his expertise of root sums. Taking a look at his work is a must, but please be sure to go on other divergent root sums paths using your own creativity. It will lead you down the right road. Good Luck in Sum and Root Sum Heaven. You won't look back.

DIAMOND RAY's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
            STONE MOUNTAIN GA.
            United States
            Member #6120
            August 7, 2004
            175 Posts
            Posted: July 19, 2006, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

Sounds like a plan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Have you got any good pairs for GA.                079    076  111 for this eve

nashville, tennessee
              United States
              Member #38413
              April 28, 2006
              2 Posts
              Posted: July 23, 2006, 4:07 am - IP Logged

Stefan's Tool?  What is Stefan's tool?  link went to nowhere...

Raven62's avatar - binary
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #17843
                June 28, 2005
                49835 Posts
                Posted: July 23, 2006, 4:46 am - IP Logged

Stefan's Tool?  What is Stefan's tool?  link went to nowhere...

Instant Pick 3 Statistics:
                Track pairs, digits, odds, evens, highs, lows, sums, roots, hot numbers, cold numbers, unmatched combinations, doubles and triples from any Pick 3-, Cash 3-, Daily 3- or Midday 3-state lottery. Quickly spot which hot combinations will continue to be drawn, and which cold combinations are due to come up.

Stefan's Tool