Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 12:05 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Proposition..LOtteryDNA

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 11 years ago by KY Floyd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: July 11, 2006, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

HI guys, i had a proposition for any of you...See if you like it...YOu will be actually paying 15 dollars every month if you like the deal...

But is only for people that plan to sign for more than 1 month with LotteryDNA..
I read that if you sign with lotteryDNA you could access anygame.  MY proposition to Anyone who wanted to sign with them was the following:

I was going to say that if if was possible, you could access GA Win for Life numbers and you gave them to me and i pay you 16.00 dollars every month through the mail or western union/money gram....And if I win I gave you 100,000 dollars tax free or I gave you half, which ever way you like it...And I send you the 16.00 monthly through the mail through money order, or western union or money gram, which ever way...I live in Georgia, i don't know where you live, i am sure you all don't live in Georgia...I wanted to know if you all wanted to make a deal. I would really be appreciative ang grateful if you decided to go on with a deal...
      I forgot to mention. The reason is that i don't have a credit card and i can't get one because the banks and credit card companies will not grant me one...They say that the reason they can't not give me a credit card is because i have delinquent account, which means that in the past i didn't make payments, which in fact i did but is a long story...In a way i am glad i don't have a credit card, because i had two of them like 6 years ago, and all i did was get in debt.. Since then i've paid them...

Guys, i refuse to pay 30 dollars a month, knowing that i am only going to access 1 game; Ga's Win for Life..

Thank you, for reading this message anyways and please let me know...

"...Major, i only saw one of them camouflaged"...."One minute he was there..."        from movie "Predator 1"...     

United States
    Member #17555
    June 22, 2005
    5582 Posts
    Posted: July 11, 2006, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

Why don't open a checking account at your local bank, and ask for a debit card, which works just like a credit card.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19894 Posts
      Posted: July 11, 2006, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

pumpi76,

Isn't reselling copyrighted materials illegal without permission?  That would be like buying a lottery program, making copies of it and reselling it for half price which is illegal.  That would be like a LP premium member making copies of LP wheels and reports and selling them to none members for less than the cost of a premium membership or giving them away for free.  It would not only be illegal but would be frowned on by Todd and other premium members who pay to support this site.  Your proposition demonstrates your lack of credibility which is why credit card companies and banks don't trust you and no one else should either.  Good luck to you.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: July 11, 2006, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

Well RJOh, for your information i didn't know it was against the law. When you say lack of credibility what do you mean? i don't understand the answer?If just that i refuse to pay 30.00 dollars for a 1 month membership...But thanks RJOh, you gave me a good perspective. Well if no one believes me i can care less..

"...More important than winning all the states' lotteries is the movie "Red Planet"....".....

New Mexico
          United States
          Member #12305
          March 10, 2005
          2984 Posts
          Posted: July 11, 2006, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

HI guys, i had a proposition for any of you...See if you like it...YOu will be actually paying 15 dollars every month if you like the deal...

But is only for people that plan to sign for more than 1 month with LotteryDNA..
          I read that if you sign with lotteryDNA you could access anygame.  MY proposition to Anyone who wanted to sign with them was the following:

I was going to say that if if was possible, you could access GA Win for Life numbers and you gave them to me and i pay you 16.00 dollars every month through the mail or western union/money gram....And if I win I gave you 100,000 dollars tax free or I gave you half, which ever way you like it...And I send you the 16.00 monthly through the mail through money order, or western union or money gram, which ever way...I live in Georgia, i don't know where you live, i am sure you all don't live in Georgia...I wanted to know if you all wanted to make a deal. I would really be appreciative ang grateful if you decided to go on with a deal...
                I forgot to mention. The reason is that i don't have a credit card and i can't get one because the banks and credit card companies will not grant me one...They say that the reason they can't not give me a credit card is because i have delinquent account, which means that in the past i didn't make payments, which in fact i did but is a long story...In a way i am glad i don't have a credit card, because i had two of them like 6 years ago, and all i did was get in debt.. Since then i've paid them...

Guys, i refuse to pay 30 dollars a month, knowing that i am only going to access 1 game; Ga's Win for Life..

Thank you, for reading this message anyways and please let me know...

"...Major, i only saw one of them camouflaged"...."One minute he was there..."        from movie "Predator 1"...     

Pumpi:

How many times a month do you need to win WFL to get back your $30 per month?

How many games besides WFL do you need to win on to justify $30 per month?

Seems to me if it's worth $15 (because it spits out winning numbers) it's worth $30, because a single win will pay for the expense of having it.

But if it isn't worth $30 it isn't worth $15, because it doesn't give you numbers that win.

In that event, it's worth zip, or some $30 negative multiple of zip.  -$30XN (N=number of months subscribed).  Zip = minus $360 per year.

So you're willing to bet $180 per year the subscription will pay off for WFL, but because it won't pay off in other games for you, you're not willing to bet the entire $360 just on WFL?

Sounds as though the bottom line is you don't believe it will pay off at all, but that you have a wild hare somewhere inside you whispering you want $15 per month worth of a loser.

But you'd like to have some company while you lose.

Hope you find some.

J

Absorb the good, ignore the bad, weigh the ugly.

It's about number behavior.

Egos don't count.

Dedicated to the memory of Big Loooser

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: July 11, 2006, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

acculotto claimed to have winning numbers and they used to charged you 16.00 a month. They're off the web i think now...And lotteryDna doesn't have pictures of people with their receipts...YOu know how much money they could potentially be making, even if I don't subscribe?Please...Lots of money, theoretically more than what a doctor makes...And not only that, i question how they get the numbers since i believe, it takes a whole day if not 2 days to do half the country...You all most have forgotten how many combinations mega millions have, 170 something millions... Yes Millions, and they can tell me that they can narrow it down to a few and not take the entire day? Again there is a part of me that believes there could be a chance that lotteryDna have winning numbers...I am not going to justify, my choice, but i am going to say, you all talk like some of you don't got bills...
                    A year ago i found a website that say they use software that study random phenomena to predict/forecast lottery numbers and they charged you 40.00....The website was colored red..

I don't know how lotteryDna does it but It would have been lot worse if each customer gets different or unique numbers, unique to himself/herself...It would have been a lot worse too if they have VIP members...

"...More important than winning all the states' lotteries is the movie "Red Planet"...."

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: July 11, 2006, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

Not only that, but if you lowered the price to 16.00, there should be more people/customers subscribing to your service and this in turn will make more people buy more combinations/tickets thus "covering more grounds" and as a result giving you more winners[assuming you gave people different numbers, and not all numbers to a group because they couldn't afford it]...This is assuming it was only for games with jackpots and not pick3 & pick4...

"..Major, i only saw one of them camouflaged"...."One minute he was there...."      .....from movie "Predator 1"

New Mexico
                United States
                Member #12305
                March 10, 2005
                2984 Posts
                Posted: July 11, 2006, 6:21 pm - IP Logged

Pumpi:

Watch these numbers for the next WFL draw.  Didn't cost you a penny, but I'll wager you hmmmm $100 those numbers do as well as the numbers Lottery DNA provides for the same draw.

Never mind the wager.  We neither of us have a way of assuring payment to the winner.

J

Egos don't count.

Honduras
                  Member #20982
                  August 29, 2005
                  4715 Posts
                  Posted: July 11, 2006, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

thanks for the number Rip sNorter. YOu made me think about supercomputers and the way they think....

NY
                    United States
                    Member #23835
                    October 16, 2005
                    3502 Posts
                    Posted: July 13, 2006, 1:25 am - IP Logged

pumpi76,

Isn't reselling copyrighted materials illegal without permission?  That would be like buying a lottery program, making copies of it and reselling it for half price which is illegal.  That would be like a LP premium member making copies of LP wheels and reports and selling them to none members for less than the cost of a premium membership or giving them away for free.  It would not only be illegal but would be frowned on by Todd and other premium members who pay to support this site.  Your proposition demonstrates your lack of credibility which is why credit card companies and banks don't trust you and no one else should either.  Good luck to you.

RJOh

Reselling something you own is perfectly legal, but you should know that what you own is a physical item, not the content. Reproducing copyrighted materials is illegal.  It sounds like he's talking about sharing the information he paid for and as long as he doesn't simply copy it there's nothing wrong or illegal about it. There is no copyright on information, only the specific way in which it's presented.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19894 Posts
                      Posted: July 13, 2006, 3:22 am - IP Logged

pumpi76,

RJOh

Reselling something you own is perfectly legal, but you should know that what you own is a physical item, not the content. Reproducing copyrighted materials is illegal.  It sounds like he's talking about sharing the information he paid for and as long as he doesn't simply copy it there's nothing wrong or illegal about it. There is no copyright on information, only the specific way in which it's presented.

He wasn't offering to share information he paid for, he was offering to buy information for half price from anyone who was willing to pay full price for it because he didn't think it was worth the full price to him.  Maybe he should buy the information for full price and post he's reselling LotteryDNA predictions for half their price and see what happens.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Honduras
                        Member #20982
                        August 29, 2005
                        4715 Posts
                        Posted: July 13, 2006, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

Rip Snorter you are not going to believe it...

you gave me the numbers:

I played: 4-19-20-26-31-35...

What Played in Win For Life in Georgia was:
                        3-4-25-35-39-41 and bonus ball: 31

I match 2 numbers and the bonus ball...

Men Congratulations....I could never do it with 8 numbers...I guess those 8 numbers were as good as LotteryDNA.com : )  Dude i bet, no one in the world could do that with 8 numbers only, get 3 numbers right....

"..Major, i only saw one of them camouflaged.."..."one minute he was there..".....from movie "Predator"

New Mexico
                          United States
                          Member #12305
                          March 10, 2005
                          2984 Posts
                          Posted: July 13, 2006, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

Rip Snorter you are not going to believe it...

you gave me the numbers:

I played: 4-19-20-26-31-35...

What Played in Win For Life in Georgia was:
                          3-4-25-35-39-41 and bonus ball: 31

I match 2 numbers and the bonus ball...

Men Congratulations....I could never do it with 8 numbers...I guess those 8 numbers were as good as LotteryDNA.com : )  Dude i bet, no one in the world could do that with 8 numbers only, get 3 numbers right....

"..Major, i only saw one of them camouflaged.."..."one minute he was there..".....from movie "Predator"

Pumpi:

I believe it well enough.

Those numbers came directly off something I'd calculated using the process I've described on the Celestial etc. thread on Lottery Systems forum.  For that matter, I mentioned it earlier and gave my reasons for believing the system tends to do well on guesser's thread here on Lottery Discussion about why people don't post theories.

A person's got to be careful what he knows in this life.  Knowing a lot that happens not to be true can close a lot of doors.

Thanks for the update.  I'd forgotten I'd posted those numbers here until you reminded me.

Jack

Egos don't count.

paymenow's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg
                            Cardiff by the Sea, San Diego, CA
                            United States
                            Member #4097
                            March 21, 2004
                            174 Posts
                            Posted: July 13, 2006, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

Hey Everyone,

Don't waste your time or your money on LotteryDNA.  It is nothing more than a great big joke.  Seriously. 

However, the only one who would be laughing is guy behind the scenes at LotteryDNA.  Don't be a sucker.  The slick advertising is nothing more than just that...slick advertising. 

Those of us who are so privileged to be in possession of some key knowledge and methodology to win the game on a very consistent basis are extremely unique.  It is also virtually impossible to get such a person to reveal their trade secrets. 

Nonetheless, some of the best, smartest, and brightest handicappers are right here on this forum at the Lottery Post. 

This site is loaded with tons of information, tips, predictions, and software, as well as anything else that you can think of to help you improve your game. 

Besides that, who can actually afford to play such numerous selections everyday hoping for a hit once in a while which will only produce nothing more a negative bottom line. 

I am telling you that you will lose with LotteryDNA and you will lose consistently.  You are much better off preparing and developing your own game structured around your own personal mode of play. 

Heck, don't let the confidence in your abilities to handicap this game wane from underneath your feet because no one else can really do it better than you can when it comes right down to it.

We already have several handicappers right here in this forum who can literally run circles around those idiotic selections from that so-called site.  And they do it with far fewer selections!!! 

Just pay attention.  These guys are hot and they know what they are doing.  Well, okay, even if they don't, they still are all TOP DOGS anywhere in the heap.  TNTEA, AMILBLY, LUCKY, TENAJ, RIP SNORTER, CALIFDUDE, ALHUDS, LOTTOMIKE, SAL,...just to name a few.  I need not go on. 

All the lottery resources that you'll ever need are right here.  And it's mostly free. Of course, paid membership, does have its privileges. 

So, the next time to see some joker selling his system to win the lottery, you ABSOLUTELY must know that they certainly aren't playing.  If it was indeed the case, those selections would not be for sale. 

Remember, the joke will be on you because your bag will be empty...and his will be filled with your money.  Real money in their pockets and play dough in yours! 

PayMeNow

NY
                              United States
                              Member #23835
                              October 16, 2005
                              3502 Posts
                              Posted: July 14, 2006, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

pumpi76,

RJOh

He wasn't offering to share information he paid for, he was offering to buy information for half price from anyone who was willing to pay full price for it because he didn't think it was worth the full price to him.  Maybe he should buy the information for full price and post he's reselling LotteryDNA predictions for half their price and see what happens.

Other than who's paying full price and selling for half, what's your point?  If there are enough people willing to pay 10% of full price I'll sign up and pass the info along on a regular basis. Of course I'm honest enough to let you know ahead of time that what you get still won't be worth half of what you'll be paying.