Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 3:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I knew it before hand..

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 11 years ago by lotterybraker.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: July 19, 2006, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

Is not my first time visiting the website:

http://www.lottomasta.australia.ms/

I visitited the website before they had the winning check showing it..And i swear i knew they were going to try and win the lotto to get a winning ticket and become credible..This people will do everything to sell...The thing is i knew it before hand, before they show the picture of the check...And the funny thing is they don't show you how they won the lottery...The only book that interests me in there is the one that it show you how powerball works, like what they do...

Some people in this world!!...

and Just to think that women are chicken heads...

Raven62's avatar - binary
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #17843
    June 28, 2005
    51255 Posts
    Posted: July 19, 2006, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

Maybe you saw it thru this thread: http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/136620

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
      Member #9517
      December 10, 2004
      1281 Posts
      Posted: July 19, 2006, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

Now they just have to win a couple of more times within a year to show it was not only a coincidence.

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: July 19, 2006, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

if you knew a secret to the lottery, you would only need to publish it once...These people are funny...The reason why i haven't publish a book with facts is because no existing lottery software can do what i would like them to do, to prove my theories, specially that Powerball and Mega-million game that i hate...

I will like to bring those two games down from the sky...

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: July 20, 2006, 9:41 am - IP Logged

If i knew about wheeling, i have a general sense from the outside of what wheels do, but on the inside if what i will like to know, like the circuitry and all of that of wheeling...If I knew how to weave the numbers the same way a wheel wheels or stitches numbers...However in the general sense, weaving will be a bit different than wheeling...If i knew how to do that, you could say game over to Texas" Two Step and maybe, maybe FL's Mega-Money...The thing is that i don't know, i don't have a software that can weave numbers nor do i know about software codes (programming)....
          These people if they knew how to crack the lotto they were better off starting a website that forecast lotto numbers, if money is what they want to make....

"...More important than winning all the states' lotteries is the movie "Red Planet"..."

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: July 20, 2006, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

I said:    "These people if they knew how to crack the lotto they were better off starting a website that forecast lotto numbers, if money is what they want to make...."

I meant to say:
            "to start a website that forecast lottery numbers, if what they want to do is help people win the lottery..."

"...More important than winnning the states' lotteries is the movie "Red Planet"...."

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19903 Posts
              Posted: July 20, 2006, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

I understand  a person desire to make money, but what's his motivation to help other make money if it's not to make more money himself?  If you have money to play the lotteries, the only help you can expect from others is taking some of it off your hand......... 

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
                mississippi
                United States
                Member #34478
                March 3, 2006
                5906 Posts
                Posted: July 20, 2006, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

I would be almost willing to bet this much..see the .."We"...that means a pool..probably a very large pool of people at that that bought A VERY LARGE POOL OF NUMBERS..which is fine..they won..but I would bet it wasnt on a few tickets..lol...want the winning formula..play in a pool with someone that knows numbers and you can cover more numbers...thats the secret..lol

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"