Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:43 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 4 Winning Guidlines Using Pick 3 Doubles

Topic closed. 397 replies. Last post 10 years ago by LAVERNE MALONEY.

Page 19 of 27
PrintE-mailLink
LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
Member #1987
August 5, 2003
8968 Posts
Posted: September 10, 2006, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

I know rtrrll44 & teacake58 are keeping up with the info here. How about what happened in TN-on 09/09/06, & IL-on 09/09/06.

& then don't forget KY-on 09/07/06.

The hits that came from the above were absolute BOMB$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

misssally's avatar - Trek COMUNCTR.gif
    Decatur, Georgia
    United States
    Member #4705
    May 18, 2004
    331 Posts
    Posted: September 10, 2006, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

Hi Laverne,

I hope that I am understanding your post.  I noticed on Sept 8th, Connecticut's evening cash 4 number was 1001.  Tonights cash 3 number I believe in Florida was 001.  I also noticed that Florida's # in Cash 4 was 8777, and Conneticuts Cash 3 was 777.  Is this how we can make #'s from Cash 4 doubles and triples?  So would this have been the right #'s to make cash 3 #'s from?  I hope my question makes sense to you.  Thanks in advance.

United States
      Member #1987
      August 5, 2003
      8968 Posts
      Posted: September 10, 2006, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

Hello misssally,

I do not believe that the Florida cash 4 is correct. I show the results below. CT- had the 777 on 09/09/06 after the TN-evening draw. 

You could have had a triple from the TN-midday cash 4 draw.

You make winning pick 3's from pick 4 double doubles, & triples contained in pick 4 draws.

Please re-read & you will find out how to make pick 4 winning combos out of pick 3 doubles.

This is what is showing:

Draw Date  State  Game  Results 
      Sat, Sep 9, 2006TennesseeMidday Cash 47-7-8-7
      Tue, Sep 5, 2006PennsylvaniaBig 48-7-8-8
        teacake58's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
        AL
        United States
        Member #29698
        January 5, 2006
        1141 Posts
        Posted: September 10, 2006, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

raking it in laverne

ducksafloat's avatar - animal duck.jpg
          Wentzville, Missouri
          United States
          Member #2243
          September 4, 2003
          8495 Posts
          Posted: September 11, 2006, 1:23 am - IP Logged

hey now Maloney,

this is a real good book you've written here!  often, and mind you, i do mean often, it is re-read by me and no doubt others too, over, and over, and over!  sooooooooooooo here's my review on your book,

Review Written By ducksafloat

"Pick 4 Winning Guidlines Using Pick 3 Doubles"

It's simply a must have book! And it will make you do this, Green laugh"Maloney Style" Not only is it pay-dirt, but like doublemint gum, only double the flavor in SCRILLA-SCRILLA!  If there were a choice of ranking the best tools on a scale of 1 - 10  it would be in my top 2 best tools to use!  I must admit, I use many tools, at least 8, but I love em' all but I favor 5 for my daily use.

If you really want to know when you've stumbled upon a good system that works, ask yourself these questions:

1.  Is it informative?

2.  Is it workable?

3.  Is it understandable?

4.  Can you use it as a stand alone system?

5. Can you read it over, and over, and over?

6.  Is it profitable?

Now, if your answer is yes to all the above then you must admit, this was an out-right dern good great book!

Thank you for sharing the knowledge, the humor, the encouragement, and the double flavor!  and oh yeah, um hooked on that double up action!  And remember, don't hate the playa' and don't hate the game!

Here's to Ya Maloney!

Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

by ducksafloat

Rubber DuckMade 2-B Pro$perou$ & Powerful!
          Ya' Gotta Love Thi$ Place! wMim

misssally's avatar - Trek COMUNCTR.gif
            Decatur, Georgia
            United States
            Member #4705
            May 18, 2004
            331 Posts
            Posted: September 11, 2006, 10:50 am - IP Logged

Thank you for clarifying.

United States
              Member #1987
              August 5, 2003
              8968 Posts
              Posted: September 11, 2006, 12:38 pm - IP Logged

hey now Maloney,

this is a real good book you've written here!  often, and mind you, i do mean often, it is re-read by me and no doubt others too, over, and over, and over!  sooooooooooooo here's my review on your book,

Review Written By ducksafloat

"Pick 4 Winning Guidlines Using Pick 3 Doubles"

It's simply a must have book! And it will make you do this, Green laugh"Maloney Style" Not only is it pay-dirt, but like doublemint gum, only double the flavor in SCRILLA-SCRILLA!  If there were a choice of ranking the best tools on a scale of 1 - 10  it would be in my top 2 best tools to use!  I must admit, I use many tools, at least 8, but I love em' all but I favor 5 for my daily use.

If you really want to know when you've stumbled upon a good system that works, ask yourself these questions:

1.  Is it informative?

2.  Is it workable?

3.  Is it understandable?

4.  Can you use it as a stand alone system?

5. Can you read it over, and over, and over?

6.  Is it profitable?

Now, if your answer is yes to all the above then you must admit, this was an out-right dern good great book!

Thank you for sharing the knowledge, the humor, the encouragement, and the double flavor!  and oh yeah, um hooked on that double up action!  And remember, don't hate the playa' and don't hate the game!

Here's to Ya Maloney!

Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

by ducksafloat

WOW! ducksafloat, this is a major tribute to me & my post. Thanks so much for taking the time to express your views & kind words.

Lovies

ducksafloat's avatar - animal duck.jpg
                Wentzville, Missouri
                United States
                Member #2243
                September 4, 2003
                8495 Posts
                Posted: September 14, 2006, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

now ya know what um gonna say behind that!

"NO THANKS NECESSARY MAAM!"

and that's the truth, the thanks is to you really Maloney for sharing so freely and in the questions where i list things to ask yourself about a workout are the facts, it's all true!  and to me, that is what really makes your work-out PURE AMAZING! 

sometimes i enjoy the thrill of the ride in doing the workouts and utilize everything my mind can absorb and sometimes, i just want simplicty, don't know, maybe it's a female sorta thing where i have a desire to change up from time to time.  it's true what you said in a post about Black Apple (BA) when you don't know what to play, BA sets are reliable and so are yours and LD's All Around Sets, that's not to say that others aren't, i know i could go on with a list of names like Bryan, and many others! 

But when you get down to the jist of it, and if you want some quick money you rank in top ruler-ship!  and that my dear is just the facts!  So again, the thanks is to YOU!

Rubber DuckMade 2-B Pro$perou$ & Powerful!
                Ya' Gotta Love Thi$ Place! wMim

United States
                  Member #1987
                  August 5, 2003
                  8968 Posts
                  Posted: September 14, 2006, 3:00 pm - IP Logged

That is still so nice of you ducksafloat to voice your kind sentiments.

rtrrll44's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
                    Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #26264
                    November 16, 2005
                    1150 Posts
                    Posted: September 15, 2006, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

I too agree with ducksafloat every word  You are the best as long as we keep a log on the double , we can turn them in to triples in the three or four digits . this is really some else , I looked at one of my w/o's this morning and it had 7000 , but as I mention before( I just stumble on your thread one Sunday morning ) I almost put it on my list alone with the other side 7770 , which felt today in ILL. But I will know the next time .

I've only been logging the double in since the 1st of Sept. And I have hit 2 and miss two by not playing that day , no quads. YET but I will

THANK AND MANY MANY MORE

rtrrll44

United States
                      Member #1987
                      August 5, 2003
                      8968 Posts
                      Posted: September 15, 2006, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

You are welcome rtrrll44, I have had fun discovering the correlations between the pick 3 doubles & the pick 4 double doubles & triples contained inside of pick 4s. I play all 3 of the pick 4 combos. I do not want to miss the money.

Once you organize your pick 3 doubles list you will clearly see what is next & up & coming concerning the pick 4 hits.

Also make sure that you organize the pick 4 double doubles & triples contained inside of pick 4s as they hit. I have put all of them in a listing by date & grouped them together so that I can see which ones are carryovers from August & which ones have not hit in August. I then compare them to my pick 3 doubles list & that is how I determine my which #s to play.

Once you find something that works, organize it so that you are not fumbling around in a fog. You want your #s organized in a fashion so that at a glance you can see what #s are slated to hit next.  

rtrrll44's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
                        Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #26264
                        November 16, 2005
                        1150 Posts
                        Posted: September 20, 2006, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

You are welcome rtrrll44, I have had fun discovering the correlations between the pick 3 doubles & the pick 4 double doubles & triples contained inside of pick 4s. I play all 3 of the pick 4 combos. I do not want to miss the money.

Once you organize your pick 3 doubles list you will clearly see what is next & up & coming concerning the pick 4 hits.

Also make sure that you organize the pick 4 double doubles & triples contained inside of pick 4s as they hit. I have put all of them in a listing by date & grouped them together so that I can see which ones are carryovers from August & which ones have not hit in August. I then compare them to my pick 3 doubles list & that is how I determine my which #s to play.

Once you find something that works, organize it so that you are not fumbling around in a fog. You want your #s organized in a fashion so that at a glance you can see what #s are slated to hit next.  

Thanks LM ,didn't play the 9979 back after the one a few weeks ago . Playing the other side of it .

United States
                          Member #1987
                          August 5, 2003
                          8968 Posts
                          Posted: September 20, 2006, 4:50 pm - IP Logged

There will be repeats & new entries in the pick 4 double double & the pick 4s that contain triples.

That combo group didnot show in August 2006.

This is how I group them so that I can keep track. Keep in mind that I have all of the double doubles & triples contained inside of pick 4s grouped this way. That way I can see what combos skipped months & what combos are going BUCKWILD. :-) Green laugh

• Game(s): All States Pick 4
                          • Match Type(s): boxed
                          • Date range: Past 90 Days (Jun 23, 2006 - present)
                          • 7 drawings matched the search criteria specified

Wed, Sep 20, 2006DelawareMidday 49-7-9-9
                          Wed, Sep 13, 2006GeorgiaCash 47-7-9-7
                          Sun, Sep 10, 2006TennesseeCash 49-7-9-7
                          Thu, Sep 7, 2006New YorkWin 49-9-7-7
                          Fri, Sep 1, 2006MissouriMidday Pick 49-7-7-9
                          Thu, Jul 20, 2006IllinoisMidday 49-7-9-7
                          Thu, Jul 20, 2006IowaMidday 49-7-9-7

United States
                            Member #1987
                            August 5, 2003
                            8968 Posts
                            Posted: September 20, 2006, 11:27 pm - IP Logged

There will be repeats & new entries in the pick 4 double double & the pick 4s that contain triples.

That combo group didnot show in August 2006.

This is how I group them so that I can keep track. Keep in mind that I have all of the double doubles & triples contained inside of pick 4s grouped this way. That way I can see what combos skipped months & what combos are going BUCKWILD. :-) Green laugh

• Game(s): All States Pick 4
                            • Match Type(s): boxed
                            • Date range: Past 90 Days (Jun 23, 2006 - present)
                            • 7 drawings matched the search criteria specified

Wed, Sep 20, 2006DelawareMidday 49-7-9-9
                            Wed, Sep 13, 2006GeorgiaCash 47-7-9-7
                            Sun, Sep 10, 2006TennesseeCash 49-7-9-7
                            Thu, Sep 7, 2006New YorkWin 49-9-7-7
                            Fri, Sep 1, 2006MissouriMidday Pick 49-7-7-9
                            Thu, Jul 20, 2006IllinoisMidday 49-7-9-7
                            Thu, Jul 20, 2006IowaMidday 49-7-9-7

rtrrll44: 

WOW, this pick 4 combo sure did lead us to a winning pick 3 double. Look at the Indiana evening results for 09/20/06.

United States
                              Member #1987
                              August 5, 2003
                              8968 Posts
                              Posted: September 21, 2006, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

rtrrll44: 

WOW, this pick 4 combo sure did lead us to a winning pick 3 double. Look at the Indiana evening results for 09/20/06.

The same combo however this time in a different order today 09/21/06-IN-midday.

Repeat cycle, it is the best time to make the most money. Because you know the #s that are repeating, that's the target group. Identify it & go with the grain, your harvest will be bountiful. The absolute horn of plenty.

Wink

Page 19 of 27