Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 9:37 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Smokin' Strings = More Winners!!

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 10 years ago by lottolaughs.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Sunny California
United States
Member #40295
May 31, 2006
7713 Posts
Posted: July 22, 2006, 10:13 pm - IP Logged

Hello,Everyone!

A nice member here (thanks, Maryland!) just reminded me that I didn't post what formula I used for the current strings test. Wasn't sure how well it would work but since I'm pleased with the results I will share it with you all now.

Start with your last 2 drawings and add +1 to each number. This is the formula I started with for the test.

That's all there is to it. The trick to all of this is finding the right starter numbers for your state which is another name for your 2 drawing numbers. From the testing I've been doing for Calif. the adding of +1 to the numbers brings better results. I cannot guarantee that this will work the best for every state. It seems to be working on the new strings test pretty good. But for the states that it hasn't been working for you may have to add +2 or +3 or +4 or perhaps even -1,-2,-3 or -4 from your 2 drawings. This is a lot of testing that because of my limited computer knowledge I can't do right now. If you have been following the strings here and are interested, I encourage you to try this out for yourselves. The results are pretty amazing.

I also mixed up the pluses and minuses. I will use Ohio's results from Wed and Thurs July 12th and 13th for the following example.

The 2 drawings were--

2 5 10 17 23 26 33 34 38

Now add +1 to each number:

3 6 11 18 24 27 34 35 39

Plus and minus back and forth like this with your new starter numbers:

-3 +6 -11 +18 -24 +27 -34 +35 -39

This is kind of a combination of all 4 of my old formulas but results in a better mix. When you're plussing a number keep the same and go up 2, when you're minusing a number just go down 1 and keep the same.

Here's what this string should look like:

2 3 6 7 8 10 11 18 19 20 23 24 27 28 29 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

I know that's still quite a few numbers, 22 out of 39, but we got rid of 17. You can always shorten these further by reading my "Improved Strings" thread which I've improved one step more but our main concern now is just getting a jackpot to hit from this string in 10 days.

Here were the next 8 draws up to today: (still 2 more days to go,wonder what will happen!)

Sat. July 22-- 2-20-23-28-29      Jackpot!

Fri.  July  21--9-14-19-31-38     

Thur  July20--8-14-26-27-31

Wed  July19--11-19-25-29-33    4 spot!

Tue  July18--2-7-14-20-28        4 spot!

Mon  July17--6-19-24-33-37      Jackpot!

Sat  July15--11-20-26-27-35    4 spot!

Fri    July 14--4-6-8-19-26          3 spot

A winner almost every night. Once you can find what your best starter numbers are for your state, there will be no stopping you from winning on a consistant basis. 

Any questions? Let me know!! And lotto luck to all of you!!!! 

LottoVantage's avatar - BRITIS 3.GIF
    Southeastern Ohio
    United States
    Member #13850
    April 16, 2005
    783 Posts
    Posted: July 23, 2006, 10:59 am - IP Logged

Hello,Everyone!

A nice member here (thanks, Maryland!) just reminded me that I didn't post what formula I used for the current strings test. Wasn't sure how well it would work but since I'm pleased with the results I will share it with you all now.

Start with your last 2 drawings and add +1 to each number. This is the formula I started with for the test.

That's all there is to it. The trick to all of this is finding the right starter numbers for your state which is another name for your 2 drawing numbers. From the testing I've been doing for Calif. the adding of +1 to the numbers brings better results. I cannot guarantee that this will work the best for every state. It seems to be working on the new strings test pretty good. But for the states that it hasn't been working for you may have to add +2 or +3 or +4 or perhaps even -1,-2,-3 or -4 from your 2 drawings. This is a lot of testing that because of my limited computer knowledge I can't do right now. If you have been following the strings here and are interested, I encourage you to try this out for yourselves. The results are pretty amazing.

I also mixed up the pluses and minuses. I will use Ohio's results from Wed and Thurs July 12th and 13th for the following example.

The 2 drawings were--

2 5 10 17 23 26 33 34 38

3 6 11 18 24 27 34 35 39

This is kind of a combination of all 4 of my old formulas but results in a better mix. When you're plussing a number keep the same and go up 2, when you're minusing a number just go down 1 and keep the same.

I know that's still quite a few numbers, 22 out of 39, but we got rid of 17. You can always shorten these further by reading my "Improved Strings" thread which I've improved one step more but our main concern now is just getting a jackpot to hit from this string in 10 days.

Here were the next 8 draws up to today: (still 2 more days to go,wonder what will happen!)

A winner almost every night. Once you can find what your best starter numbers are for your state, there will be no stopping you from winning on a consistant basis. 

Very interesting post, lottolaughs! If I have a little extra time to apply your technique to my Upper Tier/Lower Tier strings of numbers, it might be even more interesting! Thanks for sharing...

Best to you,

LottoVantage

New Mexico
      United States
      Member #12305
      March 10, 2005
      2984 Posts
      Posted: July 23, 2006, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

Hello,Everyone!

The 2 drawings were--

2 5 10 17 23 26 33 34 38

3 6 11 18 24 27 34 35 39

LottoLaughs:

Thanks a bunch.

I've been watching your tests on the predictions page and I'm impressed.

I'm going to try (imaginary dollars offline) LottoVantages system for NM Roadrunner to get the starter numbers, then try both systems to see if they apply to NMRR. 

I honestly don't have soaring hopes, because it's one that doesn't seem to behave similarly to most of the others.

But I'm looking forward to giving it a workout on your system and LottoVantages.  Maybe it's more honest than appearances and I've just been chasing it down the wrong trails.

It's not reasonable to expect to be able to pick them off, necessarily, before the draws, but when you can look at them afterward and see what the others did, and repeatedly for a long period of time, they don't do it, seems to me that's solid grounds for suspicion.

Gracias to both of you

Jack

Absorb the good, ignore the bad, weigh the ugly.

It's about number behavior.

Egos don't count.

Dedicated to the memory of Big Loooser

Sunny California
        United States
        Member #40295
        May 31, 2006
        7713 Posts
        Posted: July 23, 2006, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

Thanks so much LottoVantage! Nice to hear from my "next door neighbor". I hope you do spare a little time for this, after all, two heads are better then one! I was kind of thinking along the same line when I first started looking at your charts. I'm glad you took a look here. Who knows what could happen when you start combining systems? Let's set the pick 5 on fire!

Do You Want To Win Today?  http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/286011

Sunny California
          United States
          Member #40295
          May 31, 2006
          7713 Posts
          Posted: July 23, 2006, 10:51 pm - IP Logged

You're very welcome, Rip Snorter!  Maybe when I get the strings shortened to the way I want then I"LL be impressed!  LOL  Seriously, though, thanks for the kind words. They mean a lot. Got a ways to go but we're getting there.

Too bad I didn't put NMRR on the test but if you do the workout you will see for yourself. Great idea taking a look at LottoVantage's and my system. Between the two I'm sure you will find something you can use to help you with your "suspicious" game. They all feel like that sometimes, believe you me!

Let us know what happens!! Need any help with the workout, just ask.

Do You Want To Win Today?  http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/286011

United States
            Member #4148
            March 25, 2004
            5 Posts
            Posted: July 25, 2006, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

Lottolaughs;

Your strings are super; I have been tracking them with Florida Fantasy 5, and I am happy to say you had one string last week with all 5 hits. keep up the good work, and I should have listened to you a keep playing for 10 days like you said.

Cheers,

Woody2l

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
              Member #4877
              May 30, 2004
              5145 Posts
              Posted: July 25, 2006, 11:53 pm - IP Logged

lottolaughs:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"WHEY>>>>>>>>>TO go &&&&&&&&&Congrat$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

for "CATCH'N them GATOR$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

KEEP them "SmoKin' Strings"...........HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't forget.............................."GEORGIA"!!

LOL.......$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

PSYKOMO 

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                Zeta Reticuli Star System
                United States
                Member #30470
                January 17, 2006
                10392 Posts
                Posted: August 5, 2006, 2:32 am - IP Logged

lottolaughs

Just to make sure I've got it

Take the last two draws, compile all the numbers, add 1

Then take those results, turn them into a + - string, find the most common start number for your state, and go  from there....

Is it always the last two draws?

When you posted this the Illinois Little Lotto results had been

1 5 6 7 36......

I'm not using that one as that's four numbers on the first line of the playslip and one number on the last line - too erratic, no?

1 had been the start number (IL 5 / 39) 8 out of the last 31 draws, pretty good proponderence. 

Sunny California
                  United States
                  Member #40295
                  May 31, 2006
                  7713 Posts
                  Posted: August 5, 2006, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

lottolaughs

Just to make sure I've got it

Take the last two draws, compile all the numbers, add 1

Then take those results, turn them into a + - string, find the most common start number for your state, and go  from there....

Is it always the last two draws?

When you posted this the Illinois Little Lotto results had been

1 5 6 7 36......

I'm not using that one as that's four numbers on the first line of the playslip and one number on the last line - too erratic, no?

1 had been the start number (IL 5 / 39) 8 out of the last 31 draws, pretty good proponderence. 

Hi Coin Toss!

Yes, always use the last 2 draws. It sounds like you've got it. Your common start numbers will always change every couple of weeks until further notice. We're trying them out for a month this time to see how long they hold up for the test. If they don't then we'll have to go back to changing them every 10 days or so. 

And, yes, you're right, those numbers you listed were all too close together. Always try to find 2 drawings where there's a good mix of numbers even if you have to go down a few drawings.

Thanks for stopping in!