|Posted: July 24, 2006, 4:26 pm - IP Logged|
What would be nice is if Todd had an Excel "General Discussion".
Members could post formulas and VBA they use for Pick 3 or Pick 4.
I would recommend downloading this FREE Addin "Morefunc"
There are a couple formulas that are great for taking a drawn number and converting it to ascending order.
1. You enter the drawing number in Cell a1
2. In cell B1, copy and paste this formula in the formula bar --MCONCAT(VSORT(MID(A1,INTVECTOR(LEN(A1),1),1)+0,,1))
3. Click>> Control, Shift, and Enter keys (same time)
4. In cell b1 you should now have the ascending version of the drawn number in cell a1.
5. Next right click cell b1, select format cells, click the number tab, select custom, enter 000 in the type box, click OK.