Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win-D's hot stack--Ga midday

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 10 years ago by WIN D.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
takeitez's avatar - japheth
Carters Lake, Ga.
United States
Member #5313
June 29, 2004
1065 Posts
Posted: July 25, 2006, 9:17 am - IP Logged

Using the numbers from Win-D's hot stack  (4-5-9) for midday Georgia, my picks would be these:
If you think the hot stack will end today, play these;
 017, 018, 028, 037, 038, 067, 068, 078, 127, 128, 136, 137, 138, 167, 168, 236, 237, 238, 267, 278, 368, 378

best choice; 028, 038, 128, 138, 236, 237. 238, 278, 368, 378

If you think the stack will continue, play these;
 046, 047, 048, 146, 147, 148, 246, 247, 248, 346, 347, 348,  467, 468,  056, 057, 058, 125, 135, 156, 157, 158,  235,  256, 257, 258, 356, 357

best choice; 248, 348, 235, 258, 
( these picks have not been certified by The Man, but he is a friend of mine and I don't think he will sue me! )

Good Luck

ez

No Pity!Guitar  Drum ........ in the long run........

day-day's avatar - abstract

United States
    Member #4876
    May 30, 2004
    299 Posts
    Posted: July 25, 2006, 11:56 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the numbers.  Will look out for it.

Carters Lake, Ga.
      United States
      Member #5313
      June 29, 2004
      1065 Posts
      Posted: July 25, 2006, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

What do you think, Chaz?

ez 

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
        Stone Mountain*Georgia
        United States
        Member #828
        November 2, 2002
        10491 Posts
        Posted: July 25, 2006, 12:45 pm - IP Logged

693 .... another 9 ?  Four 9's in a row...  Yeap that sounds like that old girl friend ...Ms Abbey Normal is back in town again.  

Just got back. Nice break down EZ.  Tuesday would have to be named "bold day" to play 4th digit 9 in a row and hit. What player does that?

Plus 2 digit return  on top of that.  What do ya think...?  No digit nine on Wed? or do we go for hot 5 in a row?  Yeah ,,, me  too. That would be over the edge.... LOL  

Thanks

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

paurths's avatar - underground
          Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
          Belgium
          Member #19287
          July 29, 2005
          2254 Posts
          Posted: July 25, 2006, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

It is already 5 in a row, Chaz,

809, 249, 519, 796 and now 693

6: repeating digit
          9: repeating serie-digit
          3: longest digit out

this was a must-win situation, repeaters + longest out, as i described in the other serie-threads

Now that both repeated, it's time to start guessing about it lol 

btw, digit 9 fell 5 draws in a row now, before that it did not come to 3 draws, and before those 3 9-less draws, it came 4 draws in a row... i would not play the 9 again... digits 0/5/8 on the other hand...

cheers
          Ricky

Carters Lake, Ga.
            United States
            Member #5313
            June 29, 2004
            1065 Posts
            Posted: July 25, 2006, 1:51 pm - IP Logged

Win-D,

That many 9's ( or any single digit are about as rare as hens teeth!

You know my shoot from the hip style. I say decrease the plays and increase the wager!

028, 038, 128, 138, 236, 237. 238, 278, 368, 378

for tomorrow!

ez

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
              Stone Mountain*Georgia
              United States
              Member #828
              November 2, 2002
              10491 Posts
              Posted: July 25, 2006, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

Well..... at least we don't have to worry about no stinkin' digit 9 plays on Wed.

Nice to be able to start off the day subtacting 271 numbers from the 1000 chart.  Gee....that's like 27% isn't it? That's like saying ..don't worry about Doubles on Wed isn't it?  Knock out one little digit.... and its a lot.  

CooL ! 

Win d    

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
                The Carolinas - Charlotte
                United States
                Member #21627
                September 12, 2005
                4138 Posts
                Posted: July 25, 2006, 2:15 pm - IP Logged

Time to start studying up!

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

Belgium
                  Member #19287
                  July 29, 2005
                  2254 Posts
                  Posted: July 25, 2006, 2:18 pm - IP Logged

Whatever happens, if the 459-serie ends, the next serie will have digit 9 in it....

Digit 9 is present in the first 36 series lol  

the next following serie without a 9, ranked 37th place is  146

cheers
                  Ricky

United States
                    Member #21627
                    September 12, 2005
                    4138 Posts
                    Posted: July 25, 2006, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

Whatever happens, if the 459-serie ends, the next serie will have digit 9 in it....

Digit 9 is present in the first 36 series lol  

the next following serie without a 9, ranked 37th place is  146

cheers
                    Ricky

Ricky - how have the tests been going lately?

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                      Stone Mountain*Georgia
                      United States
                      Member #828
                      November 2, 2002
                      10491 Posts
                      Posted: July 25, 2006, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

I am missing so much. Seems so much more complex

Could you show your work on those serie Ricky. Those are soooo hard to do by hand. I would be interested in those "shadow" serie

also.... interested how deep they go before running into the KEY 3 out group ...out at least 4 days group.

Win d    

Belgium
                        Member #19287
                        July 29, 2005
                        2254 Posts
                        Posted: July 25, 2006, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

Ricky - how have the tests been going lately?

Hi Keith,

yesterday i pretty much only played the states that had no draw on sunday, and this midday i played none.
                        Just didn't had the time to create for each state.
                        Sunday was a bad day (lost half the investment due to wrong choice of HLM-pattern, and yesterday was also not good with only about 85% of investment coming back, but ofcourse, not all states were played...).
                        I'll try to post for this evening and tomorrow midday draws.

cheers
                        Ricky
                          Belgium
                          Member #19287
                          July 29, 2005
                          2254 Posts
                          Posted: July 25, 2006, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

Hi Chaz,

what i have been testing:

use the serie with the highest digit-hit-percentage: makes 3 digits
                          Use the other digits from the last draw, this makes either 0, 1 or 2 digits.
                          Use the longest out digits to come to 7 digits to create the numbers.
                          I use the best performing straight HLM-pattern to create the number. In total that makes 77 numbers, 35 6-ways and 42 doubles.
                          I did not have enough time on my hands to filter anything other than coming up with those 7 digits for each state. (so even the number from the last draw was played)

Saturday i invested, at $1 per number box and $1 per number straight, a total of $8162, playing all states (except CT midday, which has no draws on saturday midday)
                          By the time the last draw came in, playing online wagering, $12900 was returned.
                          Profit of $4738

I hit in 26 states (mid & eve), 8 states had straight + box and 18 states had box.

With more filtering the amount of numbers played can (could lol) be reduced to just over 50, which would then brought the investment cost to just over $6000.
                          But, the key here is to pick the correct straight HLM-pattern.

Also, Grady is extremely good in picking the correct pairs for the upcoming draws, that would be an enormous filter to use.
                          Trouble is, my pair-tracking is not as successfull lol...

cheers
                          Ricky

United States
                            Member #21627
                            September 12, 2005
                            4138 Posts
                            Posted: July 25, 2006, 2:57 pm - IP Logged

Hi Keith,

yesterday i pretty much only played the states that had no draw on sunday, and this midday i played none.
                            Just didn't had the time to create for each state.
                            Sunday was a bad day (lost half the investment due to wrong choice of HLM-pattern, and yesterday was also not good with only about 85% of investment coming back, but ofcourse, not all states were played...).
                            I'll try to post for this evening and tomorrow midday draws.

cheers
                            Ricky

Thanks for the update Ricky...I have been playing around with some things as well...as you know I have been looking at the cold and you have been looking at the hot. My cold hit within 2 days in Michigan, so that's good news. The others are still searching.

Stooges

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                              Stone Mountain*Georgia
                              United States
                              Member #828
                              November 2, 2002
                              10491 Posts
                              Posted: July 25, 2006, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

Feeling like I am missing it still. So.... right now for GA. Midday because it is the highest percentage digit it would still be included in the wheel for Wed? Yes?  Under more normal conditions that wouldn't bother me so much.

I will wait for a full blown example to help me visualize this extra dimension. 

P.S. For you guys.. CT midday no digit 5 in the middle position again.... but.... wow at the stack of even digits there in 2nd spot. NOT .to mention the stack of Mostly evens. Thats a target for Wed. midday 

Win d