Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The dissapointing, Not dissapointing Irony

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 10 years ago by KY Floyd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Maryland
United States
Member #35590
March 20, 2006
185 Posts
Posted: July 27, 2006, 9:27 am - IP Logged

Usually I will ask my system to punch out it's first 20 set of numbers or more depending on the level of the jackpot........I would noramally add to those 4 set of special numbers based on family dates etc.........Last night one of those set of numbers came in............they came in a game I don't play....Powerball.

Yes I am dissapointed.....but not too dissapointed because of my enduring philosophy that because all the machinces are tied together....these lotto officials can determine which set of balls will more than likely not produce a winner. So I am confident that if I had played those numbers in powerball last night, they would not have come in. They would have selected another set of balls with the 5 or 10 or 17 or 24 or 43 ball having a lighter weight and thus not likely to fall in.

So it goes.

BTW has anyone seen a news paper article that will be printing a series of articles on whistle blowers within the big-games. Someone told me about it but he didn't remember which city or which month later this year....September or October? Then again maybe he was just stroking my conspiracy theory. But if any one has heard about it....let me know.

United States
    Member #34266
    March 1, 2006
    188 Posts
    Posted: July 27, 2006, 9:41 am - IP Logged

Sorry Dude!  I feel your pain, it's a lot of work picking out numbers, and to see them come up and not have a ticket.  I often wonder about the big games being fixed, it seems to me that NYC always has a second place winner, it never fails.  Whats the deal with Ohio winning a lot more than the rest of the states.

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg

United States
      Member #12618
      March 18, 2005
      2060 Posts
      Posted: July 27, 2006, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

Sometimes I have a feeling that computer games like Wild Card 2 and Pick 3 in Idaho may be rigged or at least the numbers are picked after the computer can analysis what has been drawn. I don't like computer drawn games that much, but I still play occasionally. Powerball, in my opinion is less likely to be rigged, but you never know it could be. I have more faith in its drawings then computers though.

Dance like no one is watching.

NY
        United States
        Member #23835
        October 16, 2005
        3474 Posts
        Posted: July 28, 2006, 2:08 pm - IP Logged

I don't believe that playing your numbers would have caused any deliberate changes in the outcome, but I do believe there would have been a minor ripple in the universe that would have resulted in different numbers being drawn, and perhaps some kid in India being trampled by an elephant or cured of cancer. It's all interconnected, and waiting for us to figure out how. That's probably a good thing.  I'm not sure how I'd react if my MM numbers won PB or vice versa, but if I didn't play my numbers and they won in the game I use them for I'd probably have to kill myself if I thought they would still have won if I'd played them and I'd really missed out.