Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Common Number Finder

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 10 years ago by SkyHawg.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #43923
July 27, 2006
5 Posts
Posted: July 28, 2006, 11:32 am - IP Logged

Is there a tool in which I can paste all the numbers produced by a certain system in one box plus all the numbers from DSUM in another and get the common numbers between the two?

DSUM is giving the right number almost all the  time and other systems most of time.  I was thinking if we could find a commonility in multiple systems it would help pick better numbers.

paurths's avatar - underground
    Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
    Belgium
    Member #19287
    July 29, 2005
    2254 Posts
    Posted: July 28, 2006, 11:49 am - IP Logged

Hi SkyHawg,

there is the excellent "Deflate 3 number Reduction system", which can be found if you select, menu will rolldown, the right upper menu "Resources" here on LP.

cheers
    Ricky

United States
      Member #17555
      June 22, 2005
      5582 Posts
      Posted: July 28, 2006, 11:49 am - IP Logged

Is there a tool in which I can paste all the numbers produced by a certain system in one box plus all the numbers from DSUM in another and get the common numbers between the two?

DSUM is giving the right number almost all the  time and other systems most of time.  I was thinking if we could find a commonility in multiple systems it would help pick better numbers.

Ask Paurths, he might be able to help you out....

That would be a great tool. But defining what a commonality might be the problem, considering everyone's definition could be slightly different.

Good luck.

P.S. I got your PM and the only thing I can say is that I'm in the same boat as you are, and trying to find a stable profiting system that works in the long run.

United States
        Member #43923
        July 27, 2006
        5 Posts
        Posted: July 28, 2006, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

Ask Paurths, he might be able to help you out....

That would be a great tool. But defining what a commonality might be the problem, considering everyone's definition could be slightly different.

Good luck.

P.S. I got your PM and the only thing I can say is that I'm in the same boat as you are, and trying to find a stable profiting system that works in the long run.

My definition of commonality if DSUM has 123, 456, 789 and another system has 000, 123, 321 it would put of that the common numbers are 123 straight and 321 boxed.

The point being if DSUM is almost alway getting the boxed or straight number,and if the number is also showing up in another system and that system is fairly reliable then the chances that the common numbers are good go up.