Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Truth Picks : MI & OH for 7/31 till 8/01

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 10 years ago by TheTruth.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
TheTruth's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
Detroit, MI
United States
Member #43946
July 27, 2006
365 Posts
Posted: July 31, 2006, 9:22 am - IP Logged

A post from original thread in pick 3 forum http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/139262

GOOD LUCK!

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~   ~

Ok, I just woke up, im tired, but im to excited to care...Bed

Simple yet very powerful dream i just had 40 minutes ago, I dreamnt I was taking out my braids...and my hair was long and I was very happy about that(lol), i won't post braids because what i felt emphasized just hair and thats pretty much all that i saw and all there is to it. One of these 12 digits, i guarantee you, will come out for sure in either OH &/or MI...in Day &/or Eve...3 OR 4 digit, possible you might see two of these #'s today, one tommorow, or the other way around.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

TheNumBerS:

3051-3052-3053-3054-3055-3056-3057-3058-3059

For3diGit:

305 & 202

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Side NOTE : If you WANT to play it safe on the 4 digit today I suggest 202 and 1 through 9 for the last digit as well for those 2 states that work for me. But im positive those up there will do it.  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Alritey folks, Im off to play my #'s, don't kno bout you guys but I feel like winning some money today lol.

Good Luck 2 you all!

"The happiest moment of your life will be the moment it ends...thats because it doesn't end but goes on in ways so magnificent, so full of peace - wisdom - and joy, as to make it difficult to describe  and impossible for you to comprehend"

God

Snakeyes's avatar - 8579390479 65f71643cf_m.jpg
    Cleveland, Ohio
    United States
    Member #11445
    February 13, 2005
    1303 Posts
    Posted: July 31, 2006, 9:29 am - IP Logged

I'm liking the 3051 & 3059 for midday. Thanks for sharing!

Detroit, MI
      United States
      Member #43946
      July 27, 2006
      365 Posts
      Posted: July 31, 2006, 9:50 am - IP Logged

very welcome, you kno snakeyes...i was thinking the exact same thing actually...those 2 #s just look to good to be true

"The happiest moment of your life will be the moment it ends...thats because it doesn't end but goes on in ways so magnificent, so full of peace - wisdom - and joy, as to make it difficult to describe  and impossible for you to comprehend"

God

Detroit, MI
        United States
        Member #43946
        July 27, 2006
        365 Posts
        Posted: July 31, 2006, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

my history on tracking this has told me that this is like a trick, and I fell for this to many times...I won't make that same mistake again ever.So i didn't see any results for today, this happened the same way with the Ribs #. It came in 4 digit midday next day after the so called disappointment in Ohio nicely. I ddin't play becuz i expected it the same day, but hey, its a new day, and its bound to show

Good Luck

God