Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Custon Daily Results

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 10 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
HOUSTON
United States
Member #1625
June 7, 2003
1089 Posts
Posted: July 31, 2006, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

I get fooled everytime I see the selection for CUSTOM LOTTERY RESULTS, but it has given me another idea and another suggestion to you, Todd Almighty.

What about a daily custom lottery results page?  The paying user can select what states and what games they want to see results for.  If you only want to see one state or more importantly (for me) multiple states, they will be the only ones displayed on your custom page for easier viewing.  Or maybe just a custom page for the daily games since the various games for every state might be a bit much to try to customize.  Similar to the Daily Number Games results page, but custom states selected by the user.  Maybe a toggle button on that page next to each state to turn on/off the results for that state.  That last might not be a "paid" function, but a separate custom selected lottery results page could certainly be part of the Gold/Platinum package.  Part of the user profile, maybe, you can have a section for the state selection or just a different selection off of the RESULTS tab.

Thanks one more time.

Only those who attempt the absurd can achieve the impossible.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23349 Posts
    Posted: July 31, 2006, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

I think your "Todd Almighty" comment is ludicrous.  I'm not interested in reading crap like that.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!