Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 9:30 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3/4 Phase37, Phase370/278 Meth. is simple, cheap and profitable

Topic closed. 88 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Kola.

Page 4 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
Kola's avatar - image
Blundering Time Traveler

United States
Member #28945
December 25, 2005
1527 Posts
Posted: August 6, 2006, 3:45 am - IP Logged

Kola,

Great post you have here.  I have been watching it.  Thanks for your time and hard work.  I do the vtracs with my plays. It has been the most profitable way to go, using the mirrors of the numbers. As you gave in your example, those same vtracs move from state to state.

Once Todd finishes the Vtrac result page, the click of the button will soon help us all narrow down the strings to play.

Thanks again..

Tntea

Hi Tntea,

Thanks. Glad you find the thread interesting.

Yes, v-tracs is quite powerful. When I started on The Lottery Post, I used it quite a few times to make profit. It was easy to understand. I look forward to Todd's upgrade.

By the way, I really like the work you've been doing with +12/-12 System and the H/C Counter. 

Thanks again

Kola's avatar - image
    Blundering Time Traveler

United States
    Member #28945
    December 25, 2005
    1527 Posts
    Posted: August 6, 2006, 3:49 am - IP Logged

Hello there optimistic, in looking at the way Kola is using the #s I see where he is not raising all of the digits in the entire #, rather Kola is selective as to what digits he moves up or down.

In the example 894 moving up/down Kola moves the 8 down to 7, the 9 up 0(using lottery math drop the digit to the left when it beomes a two digit #) & the 4 up to 5.

Kola's concept is to have some flexibility with the digits perhaps to see which way or ways will work best. From reading his post this is my spin on how the #s can be manipulated for more favorable hits.

Hi Laverne!

Thanks for helping out there.

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
      Member #1987
      August 5, 2003
      8968 Posts
      Posted: August 6, 2006, 4:32 am - IP Logged

Hi Laverne!

Thanks for helping out there.

You are welcome Kola.

Kola's avatar - image
        Blundering Time Traveler

United States
        Member #28945
        December 25, 2005
        1527 Posts
        Posted: August 6, 2006, 5:36 am - IP Logged

You are welcome Kola.

Phase 37 TEST: ALL States - August 6

-

Using Tri-States August 5 eveing Draw of:

609 to get numbers to play.

-

1. 609 + 37 = 646

-

2. 609  - 37 = 572

-

3. Convert 1, 2, or all of 646 digits to mirrors. I'm only converting 1 digit(Your Choice)

646 turns into 696

-

4. Converting 572 into mirrors. Converting 1 digit. 

572 turns into 072

-

The mirrors are:

0 = 5

1 = 6

2 = 7

3 = 8

4 = 9

5. Using Digit Up/Down Method on 1, 2, or all numbers of 646(Your choice).

646 turns into 555

-

6.  Using Digit 1 Up/Down Method on 1, 2, or all numbers of 572(Your choice).

572 turns into 671.

-

The numbers being tested are:

646, 572, 696, 072, 555, 671

-

In actual playing - would play only 2.

prostar's avatar - animated sphere.gif
          Mecca,ohio
          United States
          Member #44635
          August 6, 2006
          15 Posts
          Posted: August 8, 2006, 1:12 am - IP Logged

kola: im a newbe,#can u define a litte bit for my info?

have u been playing this method for a while?perhaps,you can eliminate some facts or fiction.  #1 why do they call some states mirror states??#2 which is better pic 3 or 4?

? if u use the last draw,u get 1 plus &1 min then u do this with 278 and 277 1 min 1 plus for each correct

total 6 set of numbers right  then you take the mirror of the original.. i got that far now 7 numbers correct? my question do u continue to play the 7 numbers how long/days? if the numbr hits i assum u stop,but what or how long should play?if dont hit ,?  noticed u say u play all states??how,> do u give each state 7 dif numbers? if you have been trackin any state, percentage wise,how often have you hit with this method ANYONE  else tracking ?? thanks for your help

it seems very feasible    >did u discover this idea??

Kola's avatar - image
            Blundering Time Traveler

United States
            Member #28945
            December 25, 2005
            1527 Posts
            Posted: August 8, 2006, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

kola: im a newbe,#can u define a litte bit for my info?

have u been playing this method for a while?perhaps,you can eliminate some facts or fiction.  #1 why do they call some states mirror states??#2 which is better pic 3 or 4?

? if u use the last draw,u get 1 plus &1 min then u do this with 278 and 277 1 min 1 plus for each correct

total 6 set of numbers right  then you take the mirror of the original.. i got that far now 7 numbers correct? my question do u continue to play the 7 numbers how long/days? if the numbr hits i assum u stop,but what or how long should play?if dont hit ,?  noticed u say u play all states??how,> do u give each state 7 dif numbers? if you have been trackin any state, percentage wise,how often have you hit with this method ANYONE  else tracking ?? thanks for your help

it seems very feasible    >did u discover this idea??

Hi prostar, thanks for your interest. Sorry I'm getting back to you late. I haven't been online for a few days. Sometimes, I need a break from the 'machines'.

Yes, I did discover this idea. I have been using the number 37 for a while, for a number of different methods. Most of them I haven't posted yet, because I am still working on them.  I did post a thread before this one about Phase 37 in conjunction with sums, and root sums. It may be worth checking out. I will post a more extensive treatment at a later time.

-

They call some states 'mirror states', because these states will generally follow along the same number patterns. These number pattern can be assume like digits or can be mirrors.

Example:

NY: 123

NJ:  124 has like digits of NY's  123

GA: 679 is a mirror of NJ's 124.

-

As far as which is better, it depends upon the game in which you can more or less thrive. Some people find that the Pick 3 payouts are too low, and feel that playing games with larger payouts like the Pick 4 is well worth it. For some the Pick 3 games are easier to hit, so they forego the promise of larger Pick 4 payouts, for Pick 3 consistency. Research and then backtest to see which game suits you. You will naturally be drawn to one or the other.

-

Yes, you are correct that you would get two numbers from the original one number on which you performed +37/-37.

Example is: Original number or last draw is 245

245 -  37 = 208

245 + 37 = 282

-

You now get the mirrors of 208 and 282, which are:

208 = 753

282 = 737

You can get the mirrors of 1, 2, or all 3 digits

-

Lastly, you do up/down digit on 208 , and 282.

Example:

208 becomes 397

282 becomes 283

You can go up/down by 1 on 1, 2, or all digits.

-

In total, you will end up playing six numbers or sets . They are:

208, 282, 753, 737, 397, 283

-

When you intially +37/-37, you only do it once, if you are playing all states. Add 37, and to the original, and then subtract 37 from the original.

When I use the term "All States", I'm referring to the ability to play all state lotteries online at Betslips.com. Many players on LP use it to increase their winnings at a much lower cost of play. You can buy a package of using the same numbers for all states. BTW, when I play with this method, I only play with 1 - 3 numbers, not 6. The goal is to play cheap, and profit.

It would be too costly if you used many numbers for all states.  If you are playing just 1 or 2 states you can play multiple numbers. I gave some specific examples on the beginning of the Phase 37 thread.

-

I play the six numbers for 1 or 2 draws, then I change all numbers. You don't have to do it that way. You can hold it for as long as you think is relevant. The formula I gave was from my observations. Your obserations are invaluable for you to tweak the formula and make it better.

-

****I have not performed any rigorous prcentage test to see if this method is worthwhile. I won't, because even from my cursory glance it can be profitable, especially if you play just ALL STATES with just a couple of numbers, and hold them for a couple of draws. This is what I do from time to time, and do make profit. If I focused on this method, I would be content. But I want more. I want to go deeper than this. I have quite a number of methods , and have to cultivate the discipline to really focus on 1 or 2 and work it out to its nth degree. 

Hope this has been helpful. Take care.

Kola's avatar - image
              Blundering Time Traveler

United States
              Member #28945
              December 25, 2005
              1527 Posts
              Posted: August 8, 2006, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

Phase 37 TEST: ALL States - August 6

-

Using Tri-States August 5 eveing Draw of:

609 to get numbers to play.

-

1. 609 + 37 = 646

-

2. 609  - 37 = 572

-

3. Convert 1, 2, or all of 646 digits to mirrors. I'm only converting 1 digit(Your Choice)

646 turns into 696

-

4. Converting 572 into mirrors. Converting 1 digit. 

572 turns into 072

-

The mirrors are:

0 = 5

1 = 6

2 = 7

3 = 8

4 = 9

5. Using Digit Up/Down Method on 1, 2, or all numbers of 646(Your choice).

646 turns into 555

-

6.  Using Digit 1 Up/Down Method on 1, 2, or all numbers of 572(Your choice).

572 turns into 671.

-

The numbers being tested are:

646, 572, 696, 072, 555, 671

-

In actual playing - would play only 2.

Results for Sunday's Picks - No hits.

Mecca,ohio
                United States
                Member #44635
                August 6, 2006
                15 Posts
                Posted: August 11, 2006, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

KOLA; Thanks so much for ur input of 37 method..IT HAS BEEN  great  expectations, I hope win with.

have been tracking for past week ohio, sad tosay saw no winners,used only  pick 4 pm draws.....wondered if anyone has tracked ohio pm draws with this 37 method?if so  will  u  share ur data //???

Hyper

Mecca,ohio
                  United States
                  Member #44635
                  August 6, 2006
                  15 Posts
                  Posted: August 12, 2006, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

HI KOLA;Thinking this is great idea.however need some cobwebs cleared.hope u don/t mind.somwhere read about in mirrors,if number same like say 9 in drawlooking at mirror 9 becomes 4, but the draw number next diget is 4 like the mirror number,so would u say 4 then 9 ?? maybe u can tell me mirrors for 9419  .dont know if to leave as is or change.

also having double numbers together like 99o4,somewhere someplace said a way to do double same numbers like 9909  how to get mirrors.??? another prob, what makes the decision to use 1,or all digets to go /up or down?and then are they all  up or all down or what??that can make it or break it to win??being I am interested in 4 pick, maybe u can narrow  facts for me, appreciate all your help in regard to above,looking to be a winner    thanks

Mecca,ohio
                    United States
                    Member #44635
                    August 6, 2006
                    15 Posts
                    Posted: August 13, 2006, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

HI KOLA....Think I am missing something,I have been back tracking to see if this works  for the pick 4..

some charts,draw #8202  no hits,next draw was 2559

#2559  no hits,next draw was 5284

#5284  no hits,next draw  was 7496

#7496 no hits,next draw  was 2172

#2172 no hits next draw was 6159.

have also looked at other days ect no wins??? so I wonder if u can examine these ,and help me see how I cant get any winn numbers??,sincerly appreciate any feedback on these

numbers , thanks for your time        prostar

Kola's avatar - image
                      Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                      Member #28945
                      December 25, 2005
                      1527 Posts
                      Posted: August 14, 2006, 8:45 am - IP Logged

KOLA; Thanks so much for ur input of 37 method..IT HAS BEEN  great  expectations, I hope win with.

have been tracking for past week ohio, sad tosay saw no winners,used only  pick 4 pm draws.....wondered if anyone has tracked ohio pm draws with this 37 method?if so  will  u  share ur data //???

Hyper

Its taken me a while to get back to you. I've been off the computer for a few days.

I think that I Pmed you that its best to go from draw to draw. Don't only use PM draws. Of course you can if you want, but you will limit your chances.

Also remember that with the Pick 4 method, its best to use 278, and 370 instead of 37.

Kola's avatar - image
                        Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                        Member #28945
                        December 25, 2005
                        1527 Posts
                        Posted: August 14, 2006, 9:00 am - IP Logged

HI KOLA;Thinking this is great idea.however need some cobwebs cleared.hope u don/t mind.somwhere read about in mirrors,if number same like say 9 in drawlooking at mirror 9 becomes 4, but the draw number next diget is 4 like the mirror number,so would u say 4 then 9 ?? maybe u can tell me mirrors for 9419  .dont know if to leave as is or change.

also having double numbers together like 99o4,somewhere someplace said a way to do double same numbers like 9909  how to get mirrors.??? another prob, what makes the decision to use 1,or all digets to go /up or down?and then are they all  up or all down or what??that can make it or break it to win??being I am interested in 4 pick, maybe u can narrow  facts for me, appreciate all your help in regard to above,looking to be a winner    thanks

Hi Prostar.

Yes you are correct. The mirror for 4 is 9. The mirror for 9 is 4.

The mirror for 9419 is 4964. Remember that you can chose to put in as many mirrors as you want. You don't have to to take mirrors of all the numbers.

For example for 9419, you could have used 9919. I only mirrored the second digit, which was 4 and I turned into 9.

-----

With your example of 9904 above, the mirrors would be 4459. Again you don't have mirror all the numnbers.

-

All the decisions to mirror,  up/down. etc...is ALL UP TO YOU. Yes this method, is very user-friendly. I see that as an asset. There are a few simple guidelines with this method. Its up to you to tweak them to your advantage, so ts true that your decisions in picking numbers will make or break the win.

Kola's avatar - image
                          Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                          Member #28945
                          December 25, 2005
                          1527 Posts
                          Posted: August 14, 2006, 10:55 am - IP Logged

HI KOLA....Think I am missing something,I have been back tracking to see if this works  for the pick 4..

some charts,draw #8202  no hits,next draw was 2559

#2559  no hits,next draw was 5284

#5284  no hits,next draw  was 7496

#7496 no hits,next draw  was 2172

#2172 no hits next draw was 6159.

have also looked at other days ect no wins??? so I wonder if u can examine these ,and help me see how I cant get any winn numbers??,sincerly appreciate any feedback on these

numbers , thanks for your time        prostar

Hi Prostar.

Please go back and re-read this thread slowly, and carefully.

You pmed me that you chose 6 numbers. If you are playing one state, thats not the best way to play. I posted that you should use 6 numbers or less if you are playing multiple states at the same time. Of course you can only do this if you are playing on-line with a company like BETSLIPS.

I posted that it is more challenging to play 1 state. But if you do play 1 state, you have to play more than 6 numbers. You will have to play multiple numbers. 

-

PLAYING FOR A SPECIFIC STATE

If you want to use Phase37/ 277.5 for a specific state you can take the last draw and progressively add and subtract 37 to it you and will get a relatively small pool of numbers that can generate the winning number for the next draw and couple of draws. 

For a specific state you can also take the two draws and add them together using lottery math or regular math, and then progressively add and subtract 37 to that.

-

Example 1:

Second to last draw for NY Midday -July 28 was 222.

Add 37 going Forward
                          - 222, 259, 296, 333, 370, 407, 444, 481, 518, 555, 592, 629, 666, 703, 740, 777, 814, 851, 888, 925, 962, 999, 1036

Adding 37 going Backward - 222, 185, 148, 111, 74, 37, 0, -37, -74, -111, -148, -185, -222, -259, -296, -333, -370, -407, -444,  all the way to quadruple digits, and then stop.

It just so happens that here going backward and forward generated the same numbers. Doesn't always happen like that.

The subsequent winning draw for NY Evening was 148.

If you look above the winning number of 148 appears in the "forward" section as 481, and 814. It also appears in the "backward" section as a straight hit.

Again, the lottery is not always so neat, so you will not hit sometimes using this Phase37 System. When you do not hit, you will always only be off by 1 point  instead of getting 148, you will get 581, 149, etc... 

-

Example 2: Adding 2 last draws.

Last draws for Missouri Evening July 27 was 254 and Midday July 28 was 659. Adding them using Lottery Math produces:

so going backward we get 803, 766, 729, 655, 618, 581, 544, 507, 470, 433, 396, 359, 322, 285, 248, 211, 174, 137, 100, 63, 26, -11,-48, -85, -122, -159, -196, -233, go all the way to quad. digits.

The winning Last Draw for Missouri Evening July 28 was 117, which is in the Phase Progression above as  766 and 211. These results came out as mirrors.

-

PICK 4 - PHASE277.5 METHOD

All that I said for the Pick 3 dircetly applies to the Pick 4.

Using the one of five numbers you gave above for your state of

OHIO:

Last draw was 8202. Next winning draw was 2559

-

Add  8202 + 277.5  and progressively add by 277.5 =

8479.5,  8757,  9034.5,  9312,  9589.5,  9867,  10144.5

You stop the adding once you get to quintuple or 5 digits.

-

Subtract 277.5 - 8202 and progressively subtract by 277.5 =

7924.5,  7647,  7369.5,  7092,  6814.5,  6537, 
                          6259.5,  5982, 

,  5427,  5149.5,  4872,  4594.5,  4317,  4039.5,  3762, 

3484.5,  3207,  2929.5,  2652,  2374.5,  2097,  1819.5,  1542, 

1264.5,  0987, 
                          0709.5,  0432,  0154,    0123,  0400,    0678, 

0955,    1233,    1510.5, 1788,  2065.5,  2343,  2620,    2898, 

3175.5,  3453,  3730.5, 4285.5,  4563,  4840.5, 5118,  5395.5,

5673,    5950.5, 6228,    6505.5,  6783,  7060.5, 7338,  7615.5,

7893,    8170.5,  8448,    8725.5,  9003,  9280.5, 9558,    983.5, 10113 

You stop when you hit quintuple digits.

-

If you look above at the numbers I put in bold.  The numbers 0709, and 5704 could easily have become 2559, once you took the mirrors

0709  = 5259-----2559

5704  = 5259-----2559

-

The numbers 5249 and 6259 could have become 2559 by using 1 up/down digit.

5249 into 5259---2559

6259 into 5259---2559

-

The toughest aspect of using this method on 1 state, is choosing the right numbers. Many times you will hit the number without any manipulation. Many times you will have to manipulate. Its totally up to you.

The other numbers you gave above in your example bear the same kinds of results.

-

I hope this was helpful.

Mecca,ohio
                            United States
                            Member #44635
                            August 6, 2006
                            15 Posts
                            Posted: August 15, 2006, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

DanceKOLA,I THANK U FOR the above explaining,pick 4.

I WILL TRACK on paper as u described,and maybe trac the pick 3 rs, will post  soon....

thanks a bunch for ur time..Cheers

Kola's avatar - image
                              Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                              Member #28945
                              December 25, 2005
                              1527 Posts
                              Posted: August 16, 2006, 12:30 am - IP Logged

You are very welcome prostar.