Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Why No Scheme will work for YOU

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Maverick2842.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Maryland
United States
Member #35590
March 20, 2006
185 Posts
Posted: August 2, 2006, 9:32 am - IP Logged

We all know that there is no scheme out there that can predict a set of numbers for one particular drawing.......however there are schemes out there that can precidict a winning set of numbers to  show up over a period of several drawings......depending on the honesty of the game.

I think I have a great scheme........but no matter how great your schem is, it will NEVER work for YOU.

Here is why........whenever all combinations have been waged, the games are designed to draw the numbers that will pay out the least......so even if you accurately predict a set of numbers to show up for a drawing.....it will not be drawn because it may exceed the payouts for the second prize.

Ever wondered why there is usuaslly only a limited amount of people getting second prize?

That is why it is still all luck......you have to be lucky for your prediction to actually be least amount bet on that drawing.

My scheme is designed to force a MM payout........unfortunately none of my numbers happen to be the ones that will pay out the least.

The last 6 times I have upped my system to select 55 sets of numbers......there has been a MM winner.........is that a coincidence? Maybe....but I don't think so.

Frankly if this is really just all a matter of luck..now I really think i am wasting my time. I am absolutely confident in my scheme over a period of draws.......but I can't control how many people will bet on my numbers for that drawing, thus negating the chance of that number being drawn.

No scheme will work for you,,,,unless you are lucky.....it will work for someone else unexpectedly.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19816 Posts
    Posted: August 2, 2006, 10:37 am - IP Logged

"The last 6 times I have upped my system to select 55 sets of numbers......there has been a MM winner.........is that a coincidence? Maybe....but I don't think so."

So you're the one that's messing things up for the rest of us MegaMillions losers.  I knew there had to be a reason my system with 20 or so lines wasn't working.  I hope you're not playing PowerBall tonight or I've wasted time traveling this past weekend to Indiana to play 25 lines.  If you don't play and I still lose than I'll know I managed to lose on my own.  If you do play and we both lose than I'll wonder but if you play and I win, don't expect me to credit my win to your lost because I'll be keeping all my winnings for myself.

Good luck to you if you play PowerBall too. 

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Maryland
      United States
      Member #35590
      March 20, 2006
      185 Posts
      Posted: August 2, 2006, 11:08 am - IP Logged

There is a mathematical order to everything in existence……math is involved in the makeup of the very material you are wearing. Math is involved in taking man to the moon…..and math is also an integral part of the principle of Chaos.

The random behavior of numbers drawn in an honest lottery should fall under the principle of chaos. Chaos is simplly the unpredictability of a set of events for one specific moment in time. When that “moment” in time is repeated several times a week, left undisturbed by the interference of external forces, there will be a mathematical predictability over a series of those “moments” to lead one to accurately predict what will occur in the next few series of “moments”. When external actors purposefully interfere, that is when you start having frequent repetitive appearances of a singular aspect within that chaotic behavior(ie particular number or numbers repeating more frequently than naturally done under the principle of chaos)

A couple months ago when someone here, I don’t remember who, suggested that it was impossible  for one player to dictate the behavior of the lottery because it is an honest game, I set about devising a system that would allow a player to wager a limited amount of funds over a series of draw that should be able to predict a set of numbers appearing within that time frame of 2 months…..and thus demonstrate that the game is not as honest as it seems. Actually, I was hoping I was wrong and that my system would provide me with a winning draw. So for the last 2 months I have been walking around with a chip on my shoulder, confident that if the lottery was honest….I would be retiring soon……and if it was not, then all I would end up doing would be to bring a chaotic behavior to MM.

During this experiment of my system which is all based upon the arrangement of numbers and its adaptation to what was recently drawn….on each occasion that I wagered a group of 55 numbers there has been a MM winner the last 6 times.  What that is telling me is that my arrangement is backing the MM game in a corner to select a winner……and it is not going to be profitable if you have a winning number and 60 other people with 2nd place prizes, or for there to be no winner and on a consistent basis have 20 or more people winning 2nd place prize.

The above maybe all mumbojumbo of a spoilt brat who may not be getting his retirement soon but within the last two months those several times I got 4 of 5’s or the multiple appearance of 3 of 5’s for single drawing tells me….. that using modest funds a “true random drawing” can be beaten over time.

I am just waiting to see what this inside Whistle blower is going to be saying to the media in October…..if it will be anything close to my assumptions.

Whoaaaa…..I am now sooo tempted to take my system on a tour of Powerball…..but it’s a bit harder for me to get to  DC.

If I do…I’ll let you know so that you can know when outside chaos is brought to the high flying PB.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19816 Posts
        Posted: August 2, 2006, 11:41 am - IP Logged

The above maybe all mumbojumbo of a spoilt brat who may not be getting his retirement soon but within the last two months those several times I got 4 of 5’s or the multiple appearance of 3 of 5’s for single drawing tells me….. that using modest funds a true random drawing can be beaten over time.

I am now sooo tempted to take my system on a tour of Powerball…..but it’s a bit harder for me to get to  DC.

I'm already retired so I'm not depending on winning the MM for my retirement, I am wasting some of my retirement trying to win the game.  I know it can be beaten using modest funds because others are doing it every month.  As for its chaotic behavior, the game is limited to 175,711,536 outcomes.

Actually if you do start playing PowerBall, it won't effect me very much as a tank of gas for my pick-up to travel to Indiana for PB tickets cost $70 and I only make the trip 2-3 times a year.

I also believe math can help explain/define the behavior of numbers in a lottery game, so my system is based on percentages, that is numbers behave in a certain way a certain percentage of the time and if one picks combinations that reflect that behavior then their chances of winning during those times are greatly improved.

Evil Looking       

Maryland
          United States
          Member #35590
          March 20, 2006
          185 Posts
          Posted: August 2, 2006, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

Just in case there was a misunderstanding.......the spoil brat seeking retirement was me.....not you.

It is now just a drag knowing that when I go on vacation to the beach...I will actually have to come back and go to work.Confused....oh well, millions of people do it each year, so I guess I just have to fall in line and work till 60.....then maybe I can kick back and be like youBig Smile

TheTruth's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
            Detroit, MI
            United States
            Member #43946
            July 27, 2006
            365 Posts
            Posted: August 2, 2006, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

Just in case there was a misunderstanding.......the spoil brat seeking retirement was me.....not you.

It is now just a drag knowing that when I go on vacation to the beach...I will actually have to come back and go to work.Confused....oh well, millions of people do it each year, so I guess I just have to fall in line and work till 60.....then maybe I can kick back and be like youBig Smile

who says you HAVE to work till your 60...there are many ways  to getting around that way of thinking. You first must program yourself to stop thinking that way and doing what everyone else is doing, because then your just living your life by default. If you wanna hit the lottery consistently, you can, its just a matter of knowing and believing you will. Even for the MM game, very possible.

Well, atleast thats the idea i live off on and it works 100% of the time for me. All in the way you think...

"The happiest moment of your life will be the moment it ends...thats because it doesn't end but goes on in ways so magnificent, so full of peace - wisdom - and joy, as to make it difficult to describe  and impossible for you to comprehend"

God

LottoVantage's avatar - BRITIS 3.GIF
              Southeastern Ohio
              United States
              Member #13850
              April 16, 2005
              783 Posts
              Posted: August 2, 2006, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

Shane3...

"The random behavior of numbers drawn in an honest lottery should fall under the principle of chaos".

"Chaos is simplly the unpredictability of a set of events for one specific moment in time. When that “moment” in time is repeated several times a week, left undisturbed by the interference of external forces, there will be a mathematical predictability over a series of those “moments” to lead one to accurately predict what will occur in the next few series of “moments”.

"When external actors purposefully interfere, that is when you start having frequent repetitive appearances of a singular aspect within that chaotic behavior(ie particular number or numbers repeating more frequently than naturally done under the principle of chaos)".

Dang, looks like you've been visiting my Blog! No, just kidding, but your affirmations (above) do strongly lean towards what my StatPath 5 Lotto System clearly defines!

Best to you,

LottoVantage

Sunny California
                United States
                Member #40295
                May 31, 2006
                7712 Posts
                Posted: August 2, 2006, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

who says you HAVE to work till your 60...there are many ways  to getting around that way of thinking. You first must program yourself to stop thinking that way and doing what everyone else is doing, because then your just living your life by default. If you wanna hit the lottery consistently, you can, its just a matter of knowing and believing you will. Even for the MM game, very possible.

Well, atleast thats the idea i live off on and it works 100% of the time for me. All in the way you think...

I Agree!

Can't argue with TheTruth!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19816 Posts
                  Posted: August 2, 2006, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

Some day I expect a LP member to post I finally won a jackpot using my system, just check the state lottery website to read about me.  It has already been done by others, in fact Ohio just won a case where a guy bought 25 Buckeye5 winning tickets and sued the store where he bought his tickets and the state because he claimed he didn't know the game had a $1M  cap which would be divided equally among the winners if there were more than ten instead paying each $100K.  He alway played one combination 25 times which had an advantage until he won the jackpot, then he won just a little more than he would have won with 10 tickets because someone else also had a winning ticket.

Evil Looking       

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
                    Member #13130
                    March 30, 2005
                    2171 Posts
                    Posted: August 2, 2006, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

25/26 * $1M = $961,538.46

10/11 * $1M = $909,090.90 

Difference = $52,447.56 

I'd say he did pretty well. 

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
                    Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

we;reallwinners's avatar - praying hands.jpg

United States
                      Member #12416
                      March 13, 2005
                      564 Posts
                      Posted: August 2, 2006, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

I just love this site.........thanx for opening the subject for discussion!

ya'll are Fabulous!!!!!!!!!Cheers 

And I agree......there is no reason we have to work until we're 60........speaking from experience, I can't imagine how little energy a person would have when they're 60.......that's the time to head for the beachand enjoy the sunset!

Hiding Behind Computerbe vewyvewy quiet, WewHuntingNumbers

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19816 Posts
                        Posted: August 2, 2006, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

25/26 * $1M = $961,538.46

10/11 * $1M = $909,090.90 

Difference = $52,447.56 

I'd say he did pretty well. 

I Agree!  I agree and the state, the store owner and the court also agreed but he was expecting to win $2,500,000.00 so he saw it not as a $961,538.46 win but as a $1,538,461.54 lost so he sued.

Evil Looking       

NY
                          United States
                          Member #23835
                          October 16, 2005
                          3474 Posts
                          Posted: August 3, 2006, 1:31 am - IP Logged

We all know that there is no scheme out there that can predict a set of numbers for one particular drawing.......however there are schemes out there that can precidict a winning set of numbers to  show up over a period of several drawings......depending on the honesty of the game.

I think I have a great scheme........but no matter how great your schem is, it will NEVER work for YOU.

Here is why........whenever all combinations have been waged, the games are designed to draw the numbers that will pay out the least......so even if you accurately predict a set of numbers to show up for a drawing.....it will not be drawn because it may exceed the payouts for the second prize.

Ever wondered why there is usuaslly only a limited amount of people getting second prize?

That is why it is still all luck......you have to be lucky for your prediction to actually be least amount bet on that drawing.

My scheme is designed to force a MM payout........unfortunately none of my numbers happen to be the ones that will pay out the least.

The last 6 times I have upped my system to select 55 sets of numbers......there has been a MM winner.........is that a coincidence? Maybe....but I don't think so.

Frankly if this is really just all a matter of luck..now I really think i am wasting my time. I am absolutely confident in my scheme over a period of draws.......but I can't control how many people will bet on my numbers for that drawing, thus negating the chance of that number being drawn.

No scheme will work for you,,,,unless you are lucky.....it will work for someone else unexpectedly.

"Ever wondered why there is usuaslly only a limited amount of people getting second prize?"

Call me foolish, but I've always figured it was because of the steep odds.

United States
                            Member #17555
                            June 22, 2005
                            5582 Posts
                            Posted: August 3, 2006, 2:14 am - IP Logged

There is a way to make a living in Roulette though, and I'll soon be downloading the most innovative technology relating to the "Making a living in roulette" concept . The cost is a hundred bucks, and well worth it considering the guarantee.

I think I've found the golden Camel......LOL

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                              Dump Water Florida
                              United States
                              Member #380
                              June 5, 2002
                              3102 Posts
                              Posted: August 3, 2006, 2:51 am - IP Logged

Send me a PM if it works better then my system of alternating between playing Red+2nd Column and Blk+3rd Column.  A flaw in the board puts 30 out of 38 numbers in play this way so you come out even a lot, but that's better then losing.  BobP