Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 10:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Truth Picks : MI & OH 7/02-7/03

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 10 years ago by TheTruth.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
TheTruth's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
Detroit, MI
United States
Member #43946
July 27, 2006
365 Posts
Posted: August 2, 2006, 11:36 am - IP Logged

A little late to post now but I have to anyway. Now yesterday my number technically did come out, just not in the way my others did (happens from time to time).

Yesterday I dreamnt of being in a car while taking a nap, and then It sort of proved itself when i dreamnt of being in a car AGAIN when i went to sleep for the night, and then AGAIN when i woke up and went back to sleep. I saw this three times, so i am very curious as to how this plays out...

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

3DiGiT : 470 AND 810

4DiGiT :

4700 - 4701 - 4702 - 4703 - 4704 - 4705 - 4706 -4707 - 4708 - 4709

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I want to say these are coming out, and i would say these are experimental...yet i've been in this same situation be4 and I didn't play them, they show up. So anyways, these are for your own references, i wouldn't be surprised if they showed up in either state as it is up there.

"The happiest moment of your life will be the moment it ends...thats because it doesn't end but goes on in ways so magnificent, so full of peace - wisdom - and joy, as to make it difficult to describe  and impossible for you to comprehend"

God

Detroit, MI
    United States
    Member #43946
    July 27, 2006
    365 Posts
    Posted: August 2, 2006, 11:39 am - IP Logged

Im scared to NOT play this and lose out again lol, i really am, these feel pretty good to me. I think i better take this chance... just thinking out loud

"The happiest moment of your life will be the moment it ends...thats because it doesn't end but goes on in ways so magnificent, so full of peace - wisdom - and joy, as to make it difficult to describe  and impossible for you to comprehend"

God

Jorli D's avatar - nw saucyelf2.jpg
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #2448
      October 4, 2003
      25902 Posts
      Posted: August 2, 2006, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Benjamin

Detroit, MI
        United States
        Member #43946
        July 27, 2006
        365 Posts
        Posted: August 2, 2006, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

your welcome Jorli!

And goodluck to you all

God

day-day's avatar - abstract

United States
          Member #4876
          May 30, 2004
          299 Posts
          Posted: August 2, 2006, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

I check your posts everyday and wanted to play but left before you posted this morning.  I like those numbers.  Are they also for evening?

day-day's avatar - abstract

United States
            Member #4876
            May 30, 2004
            299 Posts
            Posted: August 2, 2006, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

4570 Ohio Mid-day.  Very good.  Keep up the good work.

Detroit, MI
              United States
              Member #43946
              July 27, 2006
              365 Posts
              Posted: August 2, 2006, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

YESSSSSSSS, I HIT THAT OHIO MIDDAY 4570....Im so GLAD I followed my intuition....I can't believe this!!!SUCH A BLESSING!Party Party Party

I am so happy right now I can't believe it lol, I seriously hope one of you got this number!

Time for me to up the ante and bet 50 cent a play!

God

Youngstown,Ohio
                United States
                Member #24849
                October 27, 2005
                386 Posts
                Posted: August 2, 2006, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

WTG Truth, and thanks for the numbers

Detroit, MI
                  United States
                  Member #43946
                  July 27, 2006
                  365 Posts
                  Posted: August 2, 2006, 3:00 pm - IP Logged

I check your posts everyday and wanted to play but left before you posted this morning.  I like those numbers.  Are they also for evening?

thanks alot grasshopper and DayDay!

This feels so good i can't seem to calm down lol...

ok, my #'s, they have a funny way of showing up again SOMETIMES. I can't bet on it, but since im on a role here, why not. I've noticed that sometimes it will show up in 4 or 3-digit in the opposite state i post say, if it came in Ohio once alrdy, it will come in Michigan. Or sometimes it will come in the same state in the eve, as a different combanation of one of the #'s above.

Bottom line, play these if you feel good about them, I would guess its like a 50/50 chance one of those #'s will show up again, in either state, as a p4 or p3. Personally, i think i might give them a shot, you never know!

God

Detroit, MI
                    United States
                    Member #43946
                    July 27, 2006
                    365 Posts
                    Posted: August 2, 2006, 10:13 pm - IP Logged

I guess not lol, i HOPE no one kept these #'s in, don't want people to lose money because of me...

God