Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 12:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

man bets number 32 times straight in one draw and wins 155,200

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 10 years ago by CASH Only.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
Tennessee
United States
Member #7853
October 15, 2004
11338 Posts
Posted: August 3, 2006, 7:31 am - IP Logged

Chesapeake Man Buys 32 Tickets For The Same Drawing – And They All Win!

July 28, 2006

Sandy Wyatt of Chesapeake had a good day on Thursday, July 27, 2006 – a VERY good day. First, he won $1,200 in the Virginia Lottery’s Pick 4 day drawing. So he decided to follow that up by buying 32 tickets for that night’s drawing, all with the same four numbers 7-5-3-8.

“I just had a feeling,” he later told Virginia Lottery officials.

That night, the numbers 7-5-3-8 just happened to be the winning numbers. Of his 32 tickets, 30 won the game’s top prize of $5,000, because he wagered “exact order” for them. The other two tickets each won $2,600 because he wagered “50/50,” which means the tickets would have won if the numbers were drawn in any order. His total for the night drawing came to $155,200 – and that is not even including the $1,200 he won in the day drawing!

“I looked at the winning numbers and I almost fainted,” Mr. Wyatt said. “My knees got weak.”

Mr. Wyatt, who works in road paving, bought the tickets at Great Bridge Texaco, located at 925 Great Bridge Blvd. in Chesapeake. He hopes to use his winnings to start his own business.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: August 3, 2006, 7:57 am - IP Logged

July 28, 2006

Sandy Wyatt of Chesapeake had a good day on Thursday, July 27, 2006 – a VERY good day. First, he won $1,200 in the Virginia Lottery’s Pick 4 day drawing. So he decided to follow that up by buying 32 tickets for that night’s drawing, all with the same four numbers 7-5-3-8.

That night, the numbers 7-5-3-8 just happened to be the winning numbers. Of his 32 tickets, 30 won the game’s top prize of $5,000, because he wagered “exact order” for them. The other two tickets each won $2,600 because he wagered “50/50,” which means the tickets would have won if the numbers were drawn in any order. His total for the night drawing came to $155,200 – and that is not even including the $1,200 he won in the day drawing!

“I looked at the winning numbers and I almost fainted,” Mr. Wyatt said. “My knees got weak.”

Mr. Wyatt, who works in road paving, bought the tickets at Great Bridge Texaco, located at 925 Great Bridge Blvd. in Chesapeake. He hopes to use his winnings to start his own business.

Fantastic story...

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Raven62's avatar - binary
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #17843
      June 28, 2005
      49609 Posts
      Posted: August 3, 2006, 8:07 am - IP Logged

He would have Won how much: with the same Bets on Betslips.com?

30 x $9000 = $270,000 + 2 x $375 = $750

$270,750

United States
        Member #33085
        February 18, 2006
        743 Posts
        Posted: August 3, 2006, 8:10 am - IP Logged

Yeah right. Like Betslips will let you play a number 32 times.ROFL

Raven62's avatar - binary
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #17843
          June 28, 2005
          49609 Posts
          Posted: August 3, 2006, 8:54 am - IP Logged

Yeah right. Like Betslips will let you play a number 32 times.ROFL

Betslips has a limit on how many times you can Bet on any one Combination?

United States
            Member #33085
            February 18, 2006
            743 Posts
            Posted: August 3, 2006, 10:28 am - IP Logged

My sentiments exactly.  Betslips will let you play any number 1 time in any combination.  The only time you can make out really well is when you hit triples or quads.  Then you get paid 2 times straight.  It makes sense though.  It limits their liability.  Which isn't a bad thing.

Tennessee
              United States
              Member #7853
              October 15, 2004
              11338 Posts
              Posted: August 3, 2006, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

Betslips has a limit on how many times you can Bet on any one Combination?

i started a big push here a while back for everyone who played at betslips to e-mail them and ask for a multi bet feature where you can bet on one number more than once.betslips has yet to add this feature and i don't know if they ever will.the quarter store does have this feature and thats why i think it would be to betslips advantage to add this feature.

dumars798's avatar - batman17
                Atlanta
                United States
                Member #28656
                December 20, 2005
                5675 Posts
                Posted: August 3, 2006, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

Well looks like i'm gonna

play that # 2night lol,

i'm easily convinced!

u never no/$1 n a dream!

Smart bets...... Equal Phat Pocket$!

Tennessee
                  United States
                  Member #7853
                  October 15, 2004
                  11338 Posts
                  Posted: August 3, 2006, 4:25 pm - IP Logged

todd does not reccommend 5D.he reccommends betslips.the reason he choses to not to support 5D is because there have been reports of people not getting paid when they win there sometimes.there have been people who have been paid at 5D but also reports of some who haven't.i honestly don't think that if i bet 5 times on a pick 4 number and win 45,000 dollars i doubt very seriously if 5D will pay that.they don't have a very good reputation.

United States
                    Member #33085
                    February 18, 2006
                    743 Posts
                    Posted: August 3, 2006, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

My best friend won $45000 last year.  She had the money in her account that evening.  Everytime I've ever won on 5d I get my money within a couple of hours after they calculate it.  It worked fine for me.  I have several friends who play there.

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg

United States
                      Member #12618
                      March 18, 2005
                      2060 Posts
                      Posted: August 3, 2006, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

July 28, 2006

That's a nice story to read about. Thanks Lottomike.

Dance like no one is watching.

United States
                        Member #379
                        June 5, 2002
                        11296 Posts
                        Posted: August 3, 2006, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

I'm sure glad it wasn't on Lose for Life. I don't think he could have gotten $32,000 a week.