Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dream Help Please - 4/8/06

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 10 years ago by brightmink.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Bahamas
Member #2416
October 1, 2003
1206 Posts
Posted: August 4, 2006, 7:26 am - IP Logged

This is the second night I have dreamt of food.  The first night I dreamt I made some cole slaw and when I ate it, it had no taste.  I could not understand it because moments before i had seasoned it. 

Last night I dreamt I was by my aunt and I was taking up food for my sister.  At first I was putting the food on a plastic plate but it had a hole so the food fell out, I noticed it and continue to put the food on a ceramic plate.

Any help with meaning of these dreams would be appreciated.

Brightmink! 

Luck is when preparation meets opportunity!Type

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
    Member #14
    November 9, 2001
    31363 Posts
    Posted: August 4, 2006, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

food   959   686    7873

aunt 385    378    6345

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
      Member #916
      December 12, 2002
      18335 Posts
      Posted: August 4, 2006, 1:28 pm - IP Logged
       Definition: Seeing food in your dream, represents physical and emotional nourishment and energies. The different types of food can symbolize a wide range of things. Generally, fruit is symbolic of sensuality. Frozen foods may imply your cold emotions and frigid ways. Eating certain foods refers to qualities that you need to incorporate within your own self. Dreaming that you are hording or storing food indicates a fear of deprivation. You do not trust what you already have. Seeing or eating stale food in your dream, suggests that you are feeling sluggish and emotionally drained. You need to be invigorated and revitalized.

United States
        Member #916
        December 12, 2002
        18335 Posts
        Posted: August 4, 2006, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

Food: 979 899

Aunt: 143 415

Bahamas
          Member #2416
          October 1, 2003
          1206 Posts
          Posted: August 4, 2006, 4:24 pm - IP Logged
           Definition: Seeing food in your dream, represents physical and emotional nourishment and energies. The different types of food can symbolize a wide range of things. Generally, fruit is symbolic of sensuality. Frozen foods may imply your cold emotions and frigid ways. Eating certain foods refers to qualities that you need to incorporate within your own self. Dreaming that you are hording or storing food indicates a fear of deprivation. You do not trust what you already have. Seeing or eating stale food in your dream, suggests that you are feeling sluggish and emotionally drained. You need to be invigorated and revitalized.

thanks emily & chouquounette for numbers and meaning.

brightmink!

Luck is when preparation meets opportunity!Type