New TopicNew Poll

Page 1 of 1
  • kellmellus55
    Clarkston,MI
    United States
    Member #35,081
    March 12, 2006
    624 Posts

Here's a free magizine for everyone=http://www.steveplayers.com/addme.asp                                

Get your FREE 132 page catalog, 13 FREE wheeling systems,
    3 FREE Lottery Strategies, and over $5500.00 in coupons.
                                                                                                                Just One note :it says 2005 So they may be out of business,so far i,am still waiting on my magizine that i ask for a week ago.Hmm?

• kellmellus55
    Clarkston,MI
    United States
    Member #35,081
    March 12, 2006
    624 Posts

Quote: Originally posted by kellmellus55 on Aug 15, 2006

Just One note :it says 2005 So they may be out of business,so far i,am still waiting on my magizine that i ask for a week ago.Hmm?

They advertize a lot of systems ,way overpriced has anyone had any luck with them?http://www.steveplayers.com/quick_order.htm

• lottolaughs
    Sunny California
    United States
    Member #40,294
    May 31, 2006
    9,088 Posts

Quote: Originally posted by kellmellus55 on Aug 15, 2006

Sometimes it takes awhile but you will get it. I ordered one about 3 months ago and afterwards he keeps sending newletters advertising more new systems. I just got one of those recently so I'm sure he's still in business. Have to say, I loved the catalog but it is overpriced. I ordered one of his cheaper systems but the only problem with it is that you have to have 3 correct numbers to begin with before it will work for the pick 5 or pick 6. If I could do that I wouldn't NEED a system, ha!

• Grammy3
    Pa
    United States
    Member #2,485
    October 9, 2003
    369 Posts

I have tried a number of Steve Players systems. They are very costly and they did not work in PA. I still get mail from him all the time but now it is not

even open it goes in the burner.

I just bought one I ran across it is called Bull's Eye Lottery Book. It has picked two numbers this month so far.

• CASH Only
    United States
    Member #379
    June 5, 2002
    11,296 Posts

I sure hope you didn't try them on Unlucky for Life.

I delivered NY Lottery New$ from April 1993 until it folded in December 2001. Lottery New$ began as Winning Number$ in 1983.

• Todd
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    27,936 Posts

<Moved to Lottery Discussion forum>

• Greg
    United States
    Member #119
    February 19, 2002
    530 Posts

Quote: Originally posted by Demetrios on Aug 4, 2006

Years ago when I played the lottery, I had a subscription to a lottery magazine. I don't thinkit exists anymore. Does anyone know of any good ones now a days. Thanks

I recommend LOTSTATS and LOTTO NEWS put out by LotStats.  You can google them for their website.  At the website you can view two sample issues.  Good luck to you!

• New TopicNew Poll

Page 1 of 1
    Subscribe to this topic