Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I have a question...

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 10 years ago by TheTruth.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
TheTruth's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
Detroit, MI
United States
Member #43946
July 27, 2006
365 Posts
Posted: August 5, 2006, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

Im looking at the michigan lottery website right...(i don't want to post the link since I probably will be accused of advertising it) and I just found out that i could wheel a 3-digit number, for the same amount I would play the same 3-digit number box...only difference is that I win straight money. Am i looking at this right? can you instead of boxing a number, wheel it for the same price, and win money as if you won straight (if thats the case...why play straight?) can someone please explain this to me plz? lol

"The happiest moment of your life will be the moment it ends...thats because it doesn't end but goes on in ways so magnificent, so full of peace - wisdom - and joy, as to make it difficult to describe  and impossible for you to comprehend"

God

Detroit, MI
    United States
    Member #43946
    July 27, 2006
    365 Posts
    Posted: August 5, 2006, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

i would really like an answer to this guys thx :)

"The happiest moment of your life will be the moment it ends...thats because it doesn't end but goes on in ways so magnificent, so full of peace - wisdom - and joy, as to make it difficult to describe  and impossible for you to comprehend"

God

Jorli D's avatar - nw saucyelf2.jpg
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #2448
      October 4, 2003
      25877 Posts
      Posted: August 5, 2006, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

Benjamin..for a 50 cent wheel bet on a 3 way number you win $250.00

that bet will cost you $1.50

For a $1.00 wheel bet on a 3 way number you will win $500.00..that bet will cost you $3.00

So the answer is yes.  The wheel is a sure way to win if your number falls, versus trying to decide which way a particular number will fall.

Detroit, MI
        United States
        Member #43946
        July 27, 2006
        365 Posts
        Posted: August 6, 2006, 12:34 am - IP Logged

thanks so much Jorli, always a big help :). I shouldv'e been playing like this 2 days ago lol.

God