Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 3:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Quick Picks ONLY with certain Numbers?

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 10 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #44531
August 5, 2006
1 Posts
Posted: August 5, 2006, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

If I have a list of #'s that I want to be used...Can the Lotto computers do Quick Picks with ONLY my selected numbers?

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg

United States
    Member #12618
    March 18, 2005
    2060 Posts
    Posted: August 5, 2006, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to Lottery Post storesstores. I don't believe you can do what your asking. I think the only way you will be able to get the numbers you want is to wheel the numbers you choose and fill out the forms yourself. Hope that helps!

Dance like no one is watching.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19831 Posts
      Posted: August 6, 2006, 12:13 am - IP Logged

The LP QuickPick generate combinations from a fixed sized field of numbers based on the the game you choose. 

If you don't want to wheel your numbers then you can put the numbers you want in your combinations in a bag, shake it up, pick out enough numbers for a combination, write them down, put those numbers back in to the bag and repeat the process until you have as many combinations as you want.

I wrote a QP generator for my own use that allow up to three groups of color coded numbers.  I can enter a color profile mix for each combination along with key numbers, sums, even odd ratios, number of hits in the past, range and gap sizes and etc.  Last week I bought some PB tickets for myself using numbers I picked using my generator and some tickets for a friend that were QP generated at the lottery terminal, he won $7 and I won nothing. Since I traveled to Indiana for the tickets I played for two draws and I just noticed tonight I won $7 and he would have won nothing had he played for tonight drawing too. 

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking