Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:34 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Strike 1 against Powerball

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Just6ntlc.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Maryland
United States
Member #35590
March 20, 2006
185 Posts
Posted: August 7, 2006, 10:17 am - IP Logged

On August 5, 2006 the high flying Powerball was introduced to the MegaMillions nemesis I have code named...."Chaos55"

My 55 set of numbers brought me no fortune....I made $39 ....losss $16.

Here's my plan.........I am daring Powerball to make it to $100million before the end of the year.

I am not about wasting money.......but if they won't allow me to win fair and square ....then I am gonna impact on their earning potential until the ball bounces my way. It's that simple.

So.......Powerball......are you ready.........Let's play the game.....can you make it to $100million again this year?

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg

United States
    Member #12618
    March 18, 2005
    2060 Posts
    Posted: August 7, 2006, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

I wonder if Powerball will answer you.

Dance like no one is watching.

Maryland
      United States
      Member #35590
      March 20, 2006
      185 Posts
      Posted: August 7, 2006, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

It will not be able to answer the bell against "Chaos55".

Fortunately for Powerball.....it is not as easy for me to get to DC to play, but I should be able to get there in time to prevent that $100mil bench mark. And for a certainty I'd rather win MegaMil than Powerball......the anonimity fearture. I'll keep "Chaos55" off MM neck and see if we can't get her back to $100 mil territory.Group Hug

Morrison, IL
        United States
        Member #4657
        May 13, 2004
        1884 Posts
        Posted: August 7, 2006, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

If "Chaos55" works on Powerball, then hopefully, one day, it sends a jackpot my way.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19826 Posts
          Posted: August 7, 2006, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

"My 55 set of numbers brought me no fortune....I made $39 ....losss $16."

How can you make $39 and lose $16 for the same game and same drawing.  If you spent $50 for lottery tickets and won $39 back, then you lost $16.

I'm sure PowerBall won't mind you impacting on their earning potential by buying more tickets, in fact they're trying to convince more players to do the same.  Good luck.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

ayenowitall's avatar - rod serling4.jpg

United States
            Member #4416
            April 22, 2004
            1075 Posts
            Posted: August 7, 2006, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

I'd venture to say that the PowerBall jackpot will make to $100million before the year is out. I figure it would take about 2,606,508 people playing completely unique sets of 55 lines of numbers to cover all the possibilities in one drawing. If you know enough to produce 55 lines that can stop the jackpot from growing to $100million, you must have some rather special knowledge. You should also be able to win quite a few jackpots in a year's time. I hope you've made plans to handle all that money wisely.

Good luck,

aye'

United States
              Member #10720
              January 23, 2005
              933 Posts
              Posted: August 7, 2006, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

What the heck IS "Chaos 55" and why would it prevent the jackpot from reaching 100 MILL? What stops the jackpot from rising high enough is too many people playing too many numbers.

Maryland
                United States
                Member #35590
                March 20, 2006
                185 Posts
                Posted: August 8, 2006, 10:55 am - IP Logged

Hello RJOH,

Little misunderstanding here....I spent $55....loss $16.......so I only made back $39 of the $55. Four tickets had 3 of 5....and a few others included the PB.

I am still trying to accidently run into the Holy grail.Big Smile

Maryland
                  United States
                  Member #35590
                  March 20, 2006
                  185 Posts
                  Posted: August 8, 2006, 11:17 am - IP Logged

To LuckyLarry 

"Chaos55" is a program designed to study the behavioral pattern of the drawings. If the drawings are truly honest then in a 2 month period you should be able to hit 5 of 5 at least once. I have not found a way as yet to line up the Mega number with the first five.

If the game is random in the sense that it randomly selects the set of numbers for that drawing that will pay out the least....then it becomes harder for "Chaos55" numbers to be drawn, because it is unable to predict how many peolple will bet on those group of numbers it has selected for that drawing.

However the pattern will remain consistent, with a few variances here and there, over a period of drawings....thus it will back the Big game system into two senarios.....

1. Select a group of numbers that pays out the least

or

2. It forces the system to start repeating certain  numbers at an unusal frequent basis....or just throw out really wacky suspicious numbers.

The less bets are placed by the public is the less opportunity "Chaos55" has of backing the system into a corner for a singular draw....because there are 3.8 million combinations out there. But if I let it roll for 2 or 3 times....it is absolutely lethal.....albeit not to my benefit.

With a jackpot above $40mil it only takes one roll because of the numerous other bettors going to place their wager.

As I have said before....I am not about wasting my money.....I am trying to win fair and square.....hopefully I will be allowed to so I can go my way in peace to the beach.Sun Smiley

Baton Rouge
                    United States
                    Member #38767
                    May 4, 2006
                    6 Posts
                    Posted: August 8, 2006, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

Shane, that seems like a pretty nice system.. has it worked out in your favor yet?

Maryland
                      United States
                      Member #35590
                      March 20, 2006
                      185 Posts
                      Posted: August 8, 2006, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

To Brizzard:

No it has not yet to my favor.....3 of 5 on several ticket for theBash same drawing has become a regular feature. Several times in the last 2 months I have hit 4 of 5.....but I can't seem to break through.....and I am not even close to figuring out how to get the mega ball at the same time the other numbers are ripe.Thud

Maybe I need to do reverse psyche.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19826 Posts
                        Posted: August 8, 2006, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

"Chaos55" is a program designed to study the behavioral pattern of the drawings. If the drawings are truly honest then in a 2 month period you should be able to hit 5 of 5 at least once. I have not found a way as yet to line up the Mega number with the first five.

Shane3, 

How many combinations should one play in a 2 month period to expect such results?  The odds of matching 5of5 in MegaMillions are 1:3,904,701 and 1:3,819,816 if the Mega number is ignored so I assume one would have to play almost 4 million combinations which is a lot to spend for a $250K prize.   

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Wisconsin
                          United States
                          Member #1610
                          June 3, 2003
                          668 Posts
                          Posted: August 8, 2006, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

On August 5, 2006 the high flying Powerball was introduced to the MegaMillions nemesis I have code named...."Chaos55"

My 55 set of numbers brought me no fortune....I made $39 ....losss $16.

Here's my plan.........I am daring Powerball to make it to $100million before the end of the year.

I am not about wasting money.......but if they won't allow me to win fair and square ....then I am gonna impact on their earning potential until the ball bounces my way. It's that simple.

So.......Powerball......are you ready.........Let's play the game.....can you make it to $100million again this year?

Barely into August; I certainly can't see why Powerball shouldn't reach $100M+ at least once if not more times yet in '06.  For that matter, there's no reason at all why we can't realistically hope for record level jackpots prior to the new year. Combined with the beauty of the Powerplay option, I personally feel that PB is nearly the perfect mega-game.

good luck to all

... the lottery never fails to surprise!
                            fja's avatar - gnome1

United States
                            Member #91
                            January 19, 2002
                            11931 Posts
                            Posted: August 8, 2006, 5:37 pm - IP Logged

42 draws left in the year, averaging 100 million in just about 9 rollovers, it can happen a couple if not a few more times this year.....

"Everybody has to believe in something...I believe I'll have another beer!"   = W.C.Fields                      

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg

United States
                              Member #12618
                              March 18, 2005
                              2060 Posts
                              Posted: August 8, 2006, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

42 draws left in the year, averaging 100 million in just about 9 rollovers, it can happen a couple if not a few more times this year.....

Yep. I'm sure before the year is out, Powerball will reach 100 million or 200 million again. Maybe more then once.

Dance like no one is watching.