Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 9:56 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Systems, tracking numbers, and......

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 10 years ago by truecritic.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10388 Posts
Posted: August 10, 2006, 12:47 am - IP Logged

The Lottery "Fairie"

I'm putting this here as it's kind of a funny story.

My wife gets a kick out of this board and considers it quite entertaining as she believes most winners are just flat lucky, or at least lucky the moment they buy the winnning ticket.

Anywy, we were having coffee at a place that had lotto, so she was doing her crosswords and I was recording last nights numbers, focusing on Pick 3, so I did the last twelve draws and how many times each number had it, and I did +2  -2.

Well we get these StarScroll things that have a brief horoscope for each day, and numbers. So after all my figuring, she plays her Pick 3 for that day for the evening draw, and voila! Straight box hit!

First time we ever hit anything on Pick 3 and it was a striaght box!

But wait....it gets better....she checked it again and realized she had taken the number from the wrong day!

Green laugh

Like I'd ever have a chance now of convincing her it's not just luck.

TheTruth's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
    Detroit, MI
    United States
    Member #43946
    July 27, 2006
    365 Posts
    Posted: August 10, 2006, 1:49 am - IP Logged

The Lottery "Fairie"

I'm putting this here as it's kind of a funny story.

My wife gets a kick out of this board and considers it quite entertaining as she believes most winners are just flat lucky, or at least lucky the moment they buy the winnning ticket.

Anywy, we were having coffee at a place that had lotto, so she was doing her crosswords and I was recording last nights numbers, focusing on Pick 3, so I did the last twelve draws and how many times each number had it, and I did +2  -2.

Well we get these StarScroll things that have a brief horoscope for each day, and numbers. So after all my figuring, she plays her Pick 3 for that day for the evening draw, and voila! Straight box hit!

First time we ever hit anything on Pick 3 and it was a striaght box!

But wait....it gets better....she checked it again and realized she had taken the number from the wrong day!

Green laugh

Like I'd ever have a chance now of convincing her it's not just luck.

Pretty cool story CT lol, I would say its more then just strategic planning, its also part feeling what is right, intuition and stuff. That and a bit of work pays off. If she hadn't even wrote down the numbers to play off the wrong day, would she have gotten the hit? Sometimes, that higher self (assuming you believe in that kinda thing) guides us along to what we want to happen, and so what happened wasn't luck, nor coincedence...it was that awesome desire to win, and sure enough she got exactly what she wanted!

Congrats

"The happiest moment of your life will be the moment it ends...thats because it doesn't end but goes on in ways so magnificent, so full of peace - wisdom - and joy, as to make it difficult to describe  and impossible for you to comprehend"

God

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #22395
      September 24, 2005
      1583 Posts
      Posted: August 10, 2006, 3:33 am - IP Logged

>Like I'd ever have a chance now of convincing her it's not just luck.

We all know how scientific the lottery is, I mean that is just a given.  :)

But horoscopes on the other hand are inaccurate - and it is obvious from your story that the horoscope people simply made a mistake.  First they applied all the same mathematical operations that are used here to obtain that winning lottery number - then some idiot went and printed it on the wrong day!  :)

That should convince her!