Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Big Odds Vs. the LOttery:Happened to you before?

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 10 years ago by bellyache.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: August 13, 2006, 12:50 am - IP Logged

Has Stuff like this ever happened to you?

Today I went with my brother to Atlanta, Georgia. I wanted to know that city..Is a 2 hour ride from my town. Before we got there i was thinking about this celebrity, who lots of you may not know, nor will i disclose who is he (i was thinking in a recent movie that he was)...

Atlanta is a major U.S city and is big...For you to see the scopness of the situation, I am not even a fan of the celebrity, he and the movie for some reason pop in my head...I stay in Atlanta all day and 2 hours before leaving the city, the celebrity comes to a halt in his car to a traffic light and next to the car my brother was driving...It was my brother who told me to look through the window and see the celebrity...It happened Saturday, august 12...I don't know it could have been one of his doubles...

After i got home i just kept thinking what a big coincidence and what are the odds that a given day i will see that celebrity...And i kept thinking to myself why can that happen to me with Win For LIfe...Is not the first time that things like that with big odds happened to me and I am extremely lucky to witness the event (though for the past year it's been happen a lot but in a small scale, not a big scale like this one)...ONe example...LIke 5 years ago, I was thinking about this girl that i liked a lot years before, and i was at a mall...I decided to go to a bookstore..ONce i was there i selected 1 book at random, opened it, somewhere along the middle and began reading it to see what it was about...and sure where i landed my finger, there it was the last name of that girl who i had a crush years ago...Her last name is not common, is..: Hobe...

And i think to myself why can i be extremely lucky with the lottery, specifically Win For Life..Why can the lottery hit me with a knock and anounce me that i've won: )....

Have you ever pass through situations like this, of astronomical odds and you wish it was with the lottery instead?

"..Those eyes...      they dissappeared..."                from movie "Predator 1"

TheTruth's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
    Detroit, MI
    United States
    Member #43946
    July 27, 2006
    365 Posts
    Posted: August 13, 2006, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

Maybe, just maybe, you really don't believe the odds of you seeing a celebrity are against you...so you saw one.Maybe the thought of your past crush didn't seem so far away from a dream come true, and so it happened. I believe you set up the life you want to live....I say eliminate that thought of not possibly winning the lottery and it will surely come to you if you believe it will happen first.

Think about this, there are many different ways to make tons of money. The lottery isn't the only thing out there that can garner you thousands and millions of dollars at a given time. Maybe that instant thought you ignored told you to open your own business, get into a partnership with a future fortune 500 company, or buy a stock in a particular corparation....but we were to focused on just winning the lottery, when its possible you just let slip buy 2-maybe several opportunities at financial independence.

"The happiest moment of your life will be the moment it ends...thats because it doesn't end but goes on in ways so magnificent, so full of peace - wisdom - and joy, as to make it difficult to describe  and impossible for you to comprehend"

God

iowa
      United States
      Member #32899
      February 16, 2006
      46 Posts
      Posted: August 13, 2006, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

you should research Carl Jung's theories on synchronicity. I would say that they are probably applicable to these events.

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: August 14, 2006, 2:47 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the synchronicity part...

The odds of me seen that celebrity at a particular day that i go there and thinking about that celebrity is just too big..Even if it was the double of the celebrity it will be an astronomical accomplishment because it wasn't me who saw the celebrity/guy but my brother...

If you only know how much i enjoy the lottery or RNG's...Trying to get the numbers right consistently in a jackpot game, is not just for the reward but is a challenge...Is a challenge to me trying to figure out the mind of a RnG...I am constantly thinking about it and want to figure out is behavior..Is not necessarily the pin pong balls but a RnG...And not only that but make the behavior of a RnG applicable to real life scenario like synchronicity and its relation to dreams and outside phenomena (thanks mangeydog, 'cause i didn't know what word is used to call such events)...I believe that some external sensor (perhaps the unconscious) or senses built in each human being has the ability to thinker with such events...I don't want to know what are the exact number a RnG is going to spit out, what i want to know is the ratios, What i will like to know is when 3 even over 2 odds (pick5), is coming out...That's one of my greates wishes...

Yeah you right, they got other things better than the lottery..For example, i receive this email where they tell you that you can make like 4,000 a month by processing email for companies...YOu get paid 25 dollar per each email that you process...No experience is required but i am so paranoid that i think they could be some scam or involved in some drug bussiness or something because it sounds too good to be true...But if it is true, it is a better deal than winning Pick5, pick3 and Pick4...

"..........Keno is "el diablo cazador de hombres"............... you can't see it........and it skins them......."                                            from movie "Predator 1"

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: August 14, 2006, 11:32 pm - IP Logged

I don't know but maybe i should had posted this on the mystical forum...But it gets to the point that i believe that UFO communicate in a Random fashion, like a RnG...Just the same way earth communications can be encrypted in a random fashion, the same way they can do it for they are more advanced than US...

"...Keno is "the demon who makes trophies of men"......you can't see it......and it skins them....."            from movie "Predator 1"

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg

United States
            Member #12618
            March 18, 2005
            2060 Posts
            Posted: August 15, 2006, 12:45 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the synchronicity part...

The odds of me seen that celebrity at a particular day that i go there and thinking about that celebrity is just too big..Even if it was the double of the celebrity it will be an astronomical accomplishment because it wasn't me who saw the celebrity/guy but my brother...

If you only know how much i enjoy the lottery or RNG's...Trying to get the numbers right consistently in a jackpot game, is not just for the reward but is a challenge...Is a challenge to me trying to figure out the mind of a RnG...I am constantly thinking about it and want to figure out is behavior..Is not necessarily the pin pong balls but a RnG...And not only that but make the behavior of a RnG applicable to real life scenario like synchronicity and its relation to dreams and outside phenomena (thanks mangeydog, 'cause i didn't know what word is used to call such events)...I believe that some external sensor (perhaps the unconscious) or senses built in each human being has the ability to thinker with such events...I don't want to know what are the exact number a RnG is going to spit out, what i want to know is the ratios, What i will like to know is when 3 even over 2 odds (pick5), is coming out...That's one of my greates wishes...

Yeah you right, they got other things better than the lottery..For example, i receive this email where they tell you that you can make like 4,000 a month by processing email for companies...YOu get paid 25 dollar per each email that you process...No experience is required but i am so paranoid that i think they could be some scam or involved in some drug bussiness or something because it sounds too good to be true...But if it is true, it is a better deal than winning Pick5, pick3 and Pick4...

"..........Keno is "el diablo cazador de hombres"............... you can't see it........and it skins them......."                                            from movie "Predator 1"

You shouldn't be paranoid but be careful, because those processing emails for $25 or whatever amount are scams. Don't fall for it.

Dance like no one is watching.