Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 11:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RnG Encryptic Alien Communication..

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: August 14, 2006, 11:42 pm - IP Logged

I believe that if the so called UFO and Aliens do exist, that they communicate in a random fashion and that perhaps it is so because they communications is encrypted, just the same way certain communications here on Earth are encrypted in a random fashion...That's why i will like to get into the mind of a RnG, know is behavior and how it thinks..I don't want to know every number that's coming out but every ratio..If i can know what ratio is coming out or ready to be spit out by the Rng, then i'll be happy...But even that is hard...What if the UFO think in a synchronized fashion? If they did, they will be hard to understand if not impossible and they will be so far ahead of any human being...

JAP69's avatar - alas
    South Carolina
    United States
    Member #6
    November 4, 2001
    8797 Posts
    Posted: August 15, 2006, 12:00 am - IP Logged

I have a computer I got from a spaceship that had crashed in the mountains. Can not say where for obvious reasons.

Quite a setup in that computer. I do not have it connected to the web for obvious reasons.

Any how I have been working on it and I find that a special code is needed for the lottery with this computer. I have been working on many codes for data entry in it. Just about got it figured out.

You should see the encrypted messages it has in it. I am looking for the english translation pin code. Have not found it yet.

Math and numbers must be universal as it is the same in that computer as it is here on earth.

Have a nice day.

Oo'Ka

United States
      Member #17555
      June 22, 2005
      5582 Posts
      Posted: August 15, 2006, 11:12 am - IP Logged

I have a computer I got from a spaceship that had crashed in the mountains. Can not say where for obvious reasons.

Quite a setup in that computer. I do not have it connected to the web for obvious reasons.

Any how I have been working on it and I find that a special code is needed for the lottery with this computer. I have been working on many codes for data entry in it. Just about got it figured out.

You should see the encrypted messages it has in it. I am looking for the english translation pin code. Have not found it yet.

Math and numbers must be universal as it is the same in that computer as it is here on earth.

Have a nice day.

That code is called the Na NU Na NU code. Hope it helps.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23351 Posts
        Posted: August 15, 2006, 11:22 am - IP Logged

Please post UFO posts in your blog, rather than the public lottery forums.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!