Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Supercomputers & Integer Sequence and the LOttery..

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 10 years ago by jordi marey.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: August 15, 2006, 2:41 am - IP Logged

I believe that in the future they are going to use supercomputers to find the distances between integer sequences in numbers and be able to predict the next numbers/integers...Once done they are going to use this technology on the lottery..Perhaps not the lotto machine but RnG's...I hope they succeed...Perhaps create an custom abbreviated wheel with let's say 15, 4of 5 matches (pick5), and use the known/played lottery integer sequences spaces (sort of the distance between one number footprint and the next) as a constraint to built that custom abbreviated wheel...I hope they succeed...They have to..

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
    Member #9517
    December 10, 2004
    1271 Posts
    Posted: August 18, 2006, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

The person who is able to use a supercomputer(or any computer for that matter) to crack the lottery code is not going to tell us.

Perhaps several methods must be implemented at the same time and used together in a custom built software like this:
    • predictions of physical behavior of the lottery balls

• A.I, genetical programming or neural networks to predict the next six lottery balls

• Hot & Cold number predictions/statistics

• Statistical prediction methods.
    I am not saying this is the solution. I am just doing some loud thinking.
      RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19813 Posts
      Posted: September 17, 2006, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

A few years ago, there was a crackpot in England that claimed he had cracked the code of the lottery played there.  He wrote letters to several university math departments and some news papers trying to get some recognizing for his work but to no avail because all he really had to do was win the lottery several times and he never won it even once.  There were several Internet articles about him at the time but I did a search recently and I couldn't find any of those articles, he must have faded into history as other crackpots before him.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Canada
        Member #2352
        September 19, 2003
        42 Posts
        Posted: September 17, 2006, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

I think he was Moses (forget last name).

He did have some interesting points like the  lottery using only the last digit to check which tickets bought were not winners and then manipulating the first digit to get whatever payout they want. In theory, could be done and not that hard in computer generated draws.

But, I don't think his work resulted in any way to beat the system. A lot of those posters from yesteryear have vanished from the scene. Either they came up with something that worked or they have come to the conclusion that nothing will work. On almost all Pick 6 groups, there is a real dearth of new approaches and thinking.

In my humble pinion, only in the realm of Chaos Theory and methods will there ever be a hope at cracking that randomness.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19813 Posts
          Posted: September 17, 2006, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

There was a LP member from Europe that thought he could synchronize with randomness/chaos of a lottery by using the most recent drawings and pick a group of 10 numbers that would contain the winning numbers and wrote a program to do just that.  A few members bought his Lotto Sync and he stopped posting, go figure.  Those member of still waiting for an updated version that will win some money.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
            Member #5344
            June 30, 2004
            23641 Posts
            Posted: October 8, 2006, 8:02 am - IP Logged

I agree.  Why would anyone want to tell if they found something working that great in their favor for cracking the lottery..

It would be like slicing up the Goose to find the golden eggs..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

jordi marey's avatar - Lottery-039.jpg

United States
              Member #17354
              June 17, 2005
              102 Posts
              Posted: October 8, 2006, 10:07 am - IP Logged

The person who is able to use a supercomputer(or any computer for that matter) to crack the lottery code is not going to tell us.

Perhaps several methods must be implemented at the same time and used together in a custom built software like this:
              • predictions of physical behavior of the lottery balls

• A.I, genetical programming or neural networks to predict the next six lottery balls

• Hot & Cold number predictions/statistics

• Statistical prediction methods.
              I am not saying this is the solution. I am just doing some loud thinking.

Really would be nice if this thread continues with worthwhile contributes.