Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 8:59 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lotto Syncronizer's web site is gone.

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 10 years ago by EXCALIBUR.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #2460
October 7, 2003
766 Posts
Posted: August 16, 2006, 2:51 am - IP Logged

Marcos (Guru's) site is gone, at least it is not on the search engines no more as it used to be.

I guess that we can forever forget about any updates now. No matter what he said.

His approach to jackpot games' prediction was probably only half way good.

We will never know for sure, but his older versions were only a little or somewhat better than quick picks.

Not much to really talk about, but people sure talked about it a lot, even me (I).

That program always reminds me of Simulotto o r whatever it's name was, a program with prediction potential, but made by a somewhat shortsighted programmer, bright, but shortsighted in many ways.

His program could had been made a lot better than it was, but the programmer didn't want to make the very easy and proper updates that were needed, he was not open to any sugestions, same as the programmer of P34Lotto, whose program is stuck in the past and is becoming an antique.

Many programs will go the same way.

Guru was never very open to suggestions same as Thomsol of Simulotto and they wonder why people don't buy their programs and or want their money back, at least Thomsol gave me my money back, but Marco didn't.

EXCALIBUR is no more that "Handle" is dead, gone.
Maybe sometime in the future I might come back as LANTERN again, but maybe not, if I don't come back as LANTERN in the future then I won't come back at all, but as I said there is no more EXCALIBUR.

United States
    Member #2460
    October 7, 2003
    766 Posts
    Posted: August 16, 2006, 3:03 am - IP Logged

I was wrong and spoke too soon, the site is still up, it is just not on the search engines no more.

We might still one day get an update.

But it looks as if it might take almost forever to get it.

I wonder if it will be any good or not, even after working on it for so very many years.

I still say his prior technique was flawed and only half right or half good as it was.

But it has or had potential.

Maybe sometime in the future I might come back as LANTERN again, but maybe not, if I don't come back as LANTERN in the future then I won't come back at all, but as I said there is no more EXCALIBUR.

prostar's avatar - animated sphere.gif
      Mecca,ohio
      United States
      Member #44635
      August 6, 2006
      15 Posts
      Posted: August 17, 2006, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

this program marco's was that a disk? and could you say what his programs costs.

where can he be found??? just interested. 

thanks      prostar

United States
        Member #2460
        October 7, 2003
        766 Posts
        Posted: August 18, 2006, 2:56 am - IP Logged

I don't know why anybody would want to buy his program now, but it is your own business, go to Resources on the top right menu bar and click on it find the search option and click on it, type Guru or GURU on the search input place, look for his posts, they might be very old, so search for all the LP history posts or at least for the past 1 or 2 years, his website's link is there on any of his posts.

No, he sends a link on an email, you click on it to download the program.

The rest of the info that you ask for is on his web site.

Good luck.