Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:36 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

low power of luck

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 10 years ago by LOTTOMIKE.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
BILOXI, MISSISSIPPI
United States
Member #19651
August 3, 2005
621 Posts
Posted: August 17, 2006, 10:07 am - IP Logged

always have some luck    but the last few weeks none      my buddy say  says my loss of luck is becouse Mars is to close  I'm born a 20th of sept. vergo        sounds odd but may be right           

savannah, ga
    United States
    Member #37345
    April 13, 2006
    342 Posts
    Posted: August 17, 2006, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

You must be lucky, just being alive coming from Biloxi. Did'nt Katrina hit there last August? Well, I believe astrology has a lot to do with lucky trends. If you play heavily when the moon is in your sign, Virgo , you should see a difference. Go to www. Astro.com and scroll down to the left side of the page to find planets positions. I have also found that certain dates are luckier. Since your birthdate is the 20th of the month, dates such as 2, 11, 20, and 29 of any month will be good days to go for it. Mars being in your sign  just means you will have more energy during this period to start something new such as a new job, new health regime, exercise, diet, whatever you would like to start. If you don't take positive advantage of this energy then you would be suseptible to accidents or getting into arguments and confrontations

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
      Tennessee
      United States
      Member #7853
      October 15, 2004
      11338 Posts
      Posted: August 17, 2006, 9:42 pm - IP Logged