Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 10:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RNG Jackpot winner?

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Guest.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Palm Harbor, FL
United States
Member #32362
February 11, 2006
145 Posts
Posted: August 19, 2006, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone know or heard of someone winning a Jackpot from computer generated RNG?

Just curious to know - you here different things. I have done it before and have gotten 3-4 #'s often - but no 5 & 6 #'s

Palm Harbor, FL
    United States
    Member #32362
    February 11, 2006
    145 Posts
    Posted: August 19, 2006, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

I know what a QP is - but you hear different things about RNG from computers - like the one on LP for instance (not bad - I actually got 4#'s from LP's RNG)..

So has anyone ever won from a QP off the computer - not the store. I hear QP's from stores win 70% of the time - but often do not balance the #'s properly - unlike from an RNG - you can choose the set of lines you want to play

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg

United States
      Member #12618
      March 18, 2005
      2060 Posts
      Posted: August 19, 2006, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone know or heard of someone winning a Jackpot from computer generated RNG?

Just curious to know - you here different things. I have done it before and have gotten 3-4 #'s often - but no 5 & 6 #'s

I believe there have been many winners from computer generated RNG. If you look up some of the news stories here you will probably find some.

Dance like no one is watching.

Member #0
        January 1, 2000
        0 Posts
        Posted: August 21, 2006, 5:56 am - IP Logged

Yes it possible.Using lp R.N.G i just won 9x3 plus 2x4 plus 1x6. But it was a 7/27 so don,t get your hopes up

to high.I have come up with a new strategy. Try this find a tight 4out of 6 wheel with a key No.I use a 23 No

wheel,Then add another key number on the  end of each line. making lines of seven in my case.You will have to

use a five key number wheel. Look for the lowest number lotto game. Like the west verginia 6/25 That .should

be a doddle.Mine works brilliantly on test as it has two key numbers. and remember I already have a guarrantee

of 4 if i have 6 in 23 the extra key number i tag on is a bonus. And boy does it deliver,My key numbers are 4

and 5. If they come up i get many 3s 4s and a few 5s.But like all lotteries the main problem is rubbish minor

prizes,In my case no three number prize, boo,hoo, and only £5 for 4 and £ 300 for 6 £30,000 for 7.£30 for 5

GOOD LUCK.

bandini568