Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 4 Hot Sheet

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 10 years ago by ducksafloat.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Rubi 311's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
Illinois
United States
Member #40207
May 29, 2006
2024 Posts
Posted: August 19, 2006, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

I came across a website www.lotteryhotsheet.com that lists numbers for four different regions in the US.  They give you 190 numbers monthly for each region.  If these numbers could be narrowed down (maybe following each state), it might be worth it because many of the numbers seem to hit in all states of each region.  Thoughts or feedback welcomed.

ducksafloat's avatar - animal duck.jpg
    Wentzville, Missouri
    United States
    Member #2243
    September 4, 2003
    8489 Posts
    Posted: August 20, 2006, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

I came across a website www.lotteryhotsheet.com that lists numbers for four different regions in the US.  They give you 190 numbers monthly for each region.  If these numbers could be narrowed down (maybe following each state), it might be worth it because many of the numbers seem to hit in all states of each region.  Thoughts or feedback welcomed.

hey now Rubi 311,

the fee is very small for the subscription service (list) but why pay when you can get a free list and much more than what they are offering here at:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/140070

same activity as far as a state (s) specific call, even a few str8's here and there, and the best day to play em.  though you must read the entire thread to get the jist of it, it is free of charge, and you can see the hits just by browsing the threads, cause we scratch through em' when they fall, you know, like a scratch off!  RIGHT HERE FOR FREE at "The Lottery Post"

and ya know what else?  you got a whole lot of posters here in the p3/p4 that do, do, hahaha, particular states.

Rubber DuckMade 2-B Pro$perou$ & Powerful!
    Ya' Gotta Love Thi$ Place! wMim

Rubi 311's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
      Illinois
      United States
      Member #40207
      May 29, 2006
      2024 Posts
      Posted: August 20, 2006, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

hey now Rubi 311,

the fee is very small for the subscription service (list) but why pay when you can get a free list and much more than what they are offering here at:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/140070

same activity as far as a state (s) specific call, even a few str8's here and there, and the best day to play em.  though you must read the entire thread to get the jist of it, it is free of charge, and you can see the hits just by browsing the threads, cause we scratch through em' when they fall, you know, like a scratch off!  RIGHT HERE FOR FREE at "The Lottery Post"

and ya know what else?  you got a whole lot of posters here in the p3/p4 that do, do, hahaha, particular states.

Ducksafloat,

You sold me!  Some of the thread is way over my head, but if numbers are posted that works too.  I plan on studying the thread in more depth.  By the way, I am a big fan of all contributors of the thread.  Many thanks to all who made it happen.  And thanks to you for your response.  Keep up the great work!

Rubi

ducksafloat's avatar - animal duck.jpg
        Wentzville, Missouri
        United States
        Member #2243
        September 4, 2003
        8489 Posts
        Posted: August 20, 2006, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

"NO THANKS NECESSARY SIR"  Free Means Free ;-)

We thank you for being a fan! 

Rubber DuckMade 2-B Pro$perou$ & Powerful!
        Ya' Gotta Love Thi$ Place! wMim