Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

don't remember dreams

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 10 years ago by luckieStarr.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
BILOXI, MISSISSIPPI
United States
Member #19651
August 3, 2005
621 Posts
Posted: August 20, 2006, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

if i could remember dreams I might see #'s  any ideas on recall or did I lose my dream state years ago

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg

United States
    Member #12618
    March 18, 2005
    2060 Posts
    Posted: August 20, 2006, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

Repeat to yourself throughout the day that you will remember your dreams (You should also tell yourself before falling asleep.) You should also keep a notebook and pen or a mini recorder next to your bed and as soon as you wake up jot down anything you can remember, no matter how small it is. Do this every night and your dream recall should become better. =)

Dance like no one is watching.

TheTruth's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
      Detroit, MI
      United States
      Member #43946
      July 27, 2006
      365 Posts
      Posted: August 21, 2006, 2:04 am - IP Logged

I agree with bellyache, I've done that technique when I wanted to become fond of my dreams again after a few months on hiatis.

I would add that you try to snap yourself out of a dream as soon as you see something or see numbers of value. I forgot which state your in when this happens(its the state you dream in), if you sleep thorugh it to long you will forget. You might wake up know ing you dreamn't of something, but you can't remember what it was you dreamned.

Also relax, let it come naturally, be in a good comfortable sleeping position. If your uncomfortable its harder to remember.

Keep postive attitude on things, that helps believe me...You have to be in positve frameset to recieve something as cool as potential winning numbers from an uncoincous state of mind.

thats it for now hope i helped a bit

"The happiest moment of your life will be the moment it ends...thats because it doesn't end but goes on in ways so magnificent, so full of peace - wisdom - and joy, as to make it difficult to describe  and impossible for you to comprehend"

God

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
        Member #5344
        June 30, 2004
        23641 Posts
        Posted: August 21, 2006, 7:49 am - IP Logged

When waken, lay there and think of your dream.. After ten minutes, it is usually lost... after you think of something else or talk to someone, it is usually lost..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

lucky146's avatar - animal monkey.jpg
          ny
          United States
          Member #40152
          May 28, 2006
          77 Posts
          Posted: August 21, 2006, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

Yeah...been having problems remembering mine as well..too much partying I suppose Hippy

Meditating/relaxing and refraining from TV/excitement before bedtime can help as well. There's actually a lot of info available in books/on the web...depends on how deeply you want to get into it.

I've read stories of people who won lotto by dreaming the numbers, so I think it's definitely possible. For me it seems like a better option than trying to guess using analysis - which has gotten me nowhere in the last 3 years. But like anything iit takes a great deal of planning, effort and time.

good luck.

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
            South Georgia
            United States
            Member #100
            January 28, 2002
            3734 Posts
            Posted: August 21, 2006, 11:44 pm - IP Logged

as long as you are going to tell yourself to remember the dream, say to remember it long enough to write it down.  works.

as they fell in the past, Ga first. 1=0, 0=1

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing

luckieStarr's avatar - darven
              philadelphia,PA
              United States
              Member #27080
              November 26, 2005
              507 Posts
              Posted: August 23, 2006, 11:31 am - IP Logged

When you are dreaming if you can actually "wake up" in the dream...you have a better chance of remembering it.  It is called lucid dreadming....remembering dreams take practice...but, it is best to go to sleep with the though that you want to remember the dream.

Last night i remember seeing a "5" and a "1" dollar bill in my sleep...I was paying for a pack of cigarettes for someone else.  I think playing a 51 and one would make sense for me today.

Leaving  Keep It In until It Wins!