Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 8:41 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I Got A Question

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Just6ntlc.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LuckyGirl21's avatar - abstract
North Carolina
United States
Member #45203
August 16, 2006
34 Posts
Posted: August 21, 2006, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

I am new here and I was wondering if someone could explain to me how the challenges work? I posted in the wrong area the first time and I see where $ amounts are won. Is this actual money you are winning or is this imaginary dollars. Just explain the whole process to me.......PLEASEBig Smile

DARE TO DREAM THE POSSIBILITIES!!!!

Party

Party

PROUD TO BE A NORTH CAROLINA POWERBALL PLAYIN GAL!!!!!!!

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
    Mcminnville, Oregon
    United States
    Member #3013
    December 13, 2003
    3092 Posts
    Posted: August 21, 2006, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

I am new here and I was wondering if someone could explain to me how the challenges work? I posted in the wrong area the first time and I see where $ amounts are won. Is this actual money you are winning or is this imaginary dollars. Just explain the whole process to me.......PLEASEBig Smile

Party

The two challenges that are put on every drawing of the week for both multi-state games are put up by Maddog10 with the Mega Millions challenge and Just6ntlc for the Powerball challenge.  In each challenge you have 15 choices to get the first 5 white balls right.  Mega Millions challenge allows you to choose from the numbers 1 through 56 and the Powerball challenge allows you to choose from 1 to 55 to get the first 5 numbers right.  Then you have an additional choice of 5 numbers to get the Mega ball in the Mega Millions challenge right out of numbers 1 to 46.  On Powerball you have 5 choices to get the Powerball right out the numbers 1 to 42.  Recently I have been helping Just6ntlc post the results and as an added bonus I started to put up the powerplay multiplier just like the drawing.  To show the winners on the winners list that if they had played those numbers how much they could have won using the powerplay option.  The money is not real and the challenge is for fun to see if members here at the lottery post can hit 5+1 on Mega Millions or Powerball or both.  I hoped that that helped you out.  See at the challenge!-weshar75

United States
      Member #16612
      June 2, 2005
      3493 Posts
      Posted: August 22, 2006, 10:58 am - IP Logged

LuckyGirl21, just remember next time, the maximum number of WBs is 15 and MBs or PBs is 5 in either challenge. I think I private messaged you last week. Good luck to any challenge.