|Posted: August 28, 2006, 3:21 am - IP Logged|
Do you mean you have 2 text files with draw combos that you want to make into 1 file?
If so, you don't need any software at all - it can be done very easily from the Windows command prompt. Assuming you're on Windows 2000 or XP, do the following:
- remember what folder you put the original files into
- click on the Start button, select "Run"
- in the box type "cmd" (without quotes), click OK
- in the black window at the prompt, type "cd \whatever\folder\files\are\in" (without quotes), press enter
- type "copy file1.txt+file2.txt newcombinedfile.txt" (without quotes), press enter
That's it, the file "newcombinedfile.txt" will be a combination of file1.txt and file2.txt.