Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 3:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery DNA

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 10 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

How does Lottery DNA rate?

Excellent [ 1 ]  [8.33%]
Good [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Fair [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Poor [ 2 ]  [16.67%]
Don't Know [ 9 ]  [75.00%]
Total Valid Votes [ 12 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 4 ]  
wannawin24's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
GA
United States
Member #33582
February 22, 2006
1026 Posts
Posted: August 26, 2006, 6:37 am - IP Logged

For those of you who have used this , how does it add up?

My NUMBER FELL!!!
Custom Smiley 

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: September 19, 2006, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

I think it fares well...I receive email from them all the time...I recently received an email from them saying that DC customers were happy...And indeed if you look at the number of 5 of 6, 4 of 6 and 3 of 6 that DC customers got you would have been like whao!!!Don't remember but it think (not sure) it was like 200 or 2,000 3 of 6 numbers... is good but the question we need to ask is how many numbers total are they playing (i am talking like everybody combined)...The reason i haven't subscribe to them is because i don't have a credit card or a debit card...Right now i am trying to get me one but i would know in the next 45 days...If i had a credit card i would have purchase every book about lottery on the internet and system too...I don't know how is going to work too because if i get me a credit card i would be living in my country of origin (i am moving to my country of origin for 2 years and stay with my mom) and mostly everything in the internet is U.S based...I wonder how much they will charge me to ship abroad...

But going back to your question, yes i think they are doing O.K/good...they need to win 3 more jackpots and they will be perfect..And it wouldn't surprise me if they do it in the future..