Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 12:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ohio Rolling Cash5 is on a roll again

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 10 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19891 Posts
Posted: August 27, 2006, 1:48 am - IP Logged

Ohio RC5 is up to $227,000 and rolling.  Time to start playing again.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

LottoVantage's avatar - BRITIS 3.GIF
    Southeastern Ohio
    United States
    Member #13850
    April 16, 2005
    783 Posts
    Posted: August 27, 2006, 8:43 am - IP Logged

Ohio RC5 is up to $227,000 and rolling.  Time to start playing again.

Hi, RJOh...

Was vacationing and missed the big one on Tue, 08/22/06! Had all (5) numbers in Upper Tier. On Wed, 08/23/06 had (4) numbers in Lower Tier. On Fri & Sat, 08/25 & 08/26 had (4) numbers repeat in Lower Tier!

My StatPath 5 system has been very productive, anyone else notice?

Oh yeah, by the way, glad to see my rating is (REGULAR) after all the high quality graphics and system help I have provided to Pick 5 players on this forum! Oh, sorry, I keep forgetting, Pick 5 doesn't count for much here. Guess I'll have to come up with something for Pick 3 & Pick 4 to get a real ego boost!!

Raven62's avatar - binary
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #17843
      June 28, 2005
      50960 Posts
      Posted: August 27, 2006, 9:32 am - IP Logged

Hi, RJOh...

Was vacationing and missed the big one on Tue, 08/22/06! Had all (5) numbers in Upper Tier. On Wed, 08/23/06 had (4) numbers in Lower Tier. On Fri & Sat, 08/25 & 08/26 had (4) numbers repeat in Lower Tier!

My StatPath 5 system has been very productive, anyone else notice?

Oh yeah, by the way, glad to see my rating is (REGULAR) after all the high quality graphics and system help I have provided to Pick 5 players on this forum! Oh, sorry, I keep forgetting, Pick 5 doesn't count for much here. Guess I'll have to come up with something for Pick 3 & Pick 4 to get a real ego boost!!

Glad to see your StatPath 5 System has demonstrated it's abilities one again! Great Work!

PS: The terminology used in the Member Rating does not reflect the Statistic that it represents.

Southeastern Ohio
        United States
        Member #13850
        April 16, 2005
        783 Posts
        Posted: August 27, 2006, 10:39 am - IP Logged

Glad to see your StatPath 5 System has demonstrated it's abilities one again! Great Work!

PS: The terminology used in the Member Rating does not reflect the Statistic that it represents.

Hi Raven62...

My point exactly!

PS: Thanks for the kudos partner!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19891 Posts
          Posted: August 27, 2006, 11:11 am - IP Logged

IMHO, the statistics that reveal most about the members are the prediction statistics.  Talking and posting a lot of information about the lotteries is important, but picking combinations and posting them allows all members to be compared by one standard, results.  Since the statistics are updated daily, position on the different lists can and do change often.

Evil Looking       

Southeastern Ohio
            United States
            Member #13850
            April 16, 2005
            783 Posts
            Posted: August 27, 2006, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

IMHO, the statistics that reveal most about the members are the prediction statistics.  Talking and posting a lot of information about the lotteries is important, but picking combinations and posting them allows all members to be compared by one standard, results.  Since the statistics are updated daily, position on the different lists can and do change often.

RJOh, my StatPath 5 Lotto System is what picks the numbers to play! I spend 95% of my time improving, formulating, and presenting my system. This leaves very little time for punching in all the prediction numbers it takes to elevate in the prediction standings. I believe I am #8 or #9 in the Lifetime Hit Ratio standings and have actually predicted very little as a member here. I'd say out of over a 40,000 member community, thats pretty good, wouldn't you? What does that say for the accuracy of my predictions? If I took the time to actually predict numbers every day I would be much higher in the prediction standings, guaranteed! All anyone has to do to see my results is view the (2) strings of numbers I post and check where the numbers fell. I make a contribution every day here posting a dynamic system for capturing numbers, and frankly, get very little recognition for my efforts. Then, out comes a new rating system, and I have Regular posted under my Avatar?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19891 Posts
              Posted: August 27, 2006, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

LottoVantage,

Keep predicting and winning and you'll get the recognition you desire.  Good luck to you.

RJOh

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19891 Posts
                Posted: August 28, 2006, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

At $289,000 RC5 continues to roll.  I didn't get a chance to play 'cause I was thinking about the MM $70,000,000 jackpot.  Ohio has two great jackpots that have rolled for several drawings and I can't make up my mind which one to play for.  Good luck if you play either.

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19891 Posts
                  Posted: August 30, 2006, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

In the last two months OhioRC5 jackpots have rolled to over $400,000 several times, I wonder if tonight's jackpot of $361,000 will do the same.  Good luck if you play.

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19891 Posts
                    Posted: August 30, 2006, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

Well it has done it.  For the second time during the last 8 drawings RC5 has rolled to $434,000.  Good luck if you play.

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19891 Posts
                      Posted: August 31, 2006, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

RC5 continues to roll to $509,000.  With odds of 1:575,757 it's almost large enough to have a 1:1 payout of the jackpot.  I've never seen a lottery jackpot get beyond that point.

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19891 Posts
                        Posted: September 1, 2006, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

It's hard to believe but for the first time in a long time a game has a jackpot that will pay out more dollars than it has possible combinations.  The odds of winning RC5 are 1:575,757 and the jackpot is $619,000.00 

The only other time I've ever heard of that happening was in the Virgina Lottery in the late 80's or early 90's.  It had a jackpot worth ~$15M cash and the odds of winning it were ~1:10M  An investment group tried to buy all the possible combinations by take over terminals at several Seven Eleven stores for three days and Virgina and other states later revised their rules so no one customer could control their lottery terminals more than 15 minutes at a time.  The group bought 8.5M tickets and was lucky to have the only winning ticket, made a profit and was featured on the TV show "How They Do That".

I don't look for any group to try that with RC5 since it's played everyday and seldom roll more than 3-4 times, it's likely to have more than one winner.  Good luck if you play.  I doubt it will roll again.

Evil Looking       

ohiopick3's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
                          Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #3023
                          December 14, 2003
                          4171 Posts
                          Posted: September 1, 2006, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

RJOh:

The last Jackpot won had two winners, the $434,000 jackpot.

One of the winning tickets was at a BP in Westlake on Detroit Road.

I live on Detroit Road about 2 miles from there. I hope it "Rolls Down" the road a little ways

for tomorrows drawing! And a jackpot win!

If I don't get it, I sure hope that you can hit it in your city!

Good fortune RJOh!

$619,000 would be a nice hit! 

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19891 Posts
                            Posted: September 2, 2006, 10:55 am - IP Logged

I'm sure a lot of Ohioans will be buying an extra ticket hoping to win, I know I will.  Good luck if you play.

Evil Looking       

Bradly_60's avatar - disney37
                              Atlantic Mine, Michigan
                              United States
                              Member #416
                              June 23, 2002
                              1614 Posts
                              Posted: September 2, 2006, 11:19 am - IP Logged

It is awesome when small jackpot games roll like Ohio's Cash 5 is.  Michigan has the same 5/39 game and it's highest it has been was in the mid $800,000 range.  It will be interesting to see if Ohio Rolling Cash5 rolls again tonight. 

Brad