Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:44 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Best of times, Worst of times.

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 10 years ago by EXCALIBUR.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #2460
October 7, 2003
766 Posts
Posted: August 28, 2006, 1:58 am - IP Logged

Now it is a great time to learn how to play and predict the lottery.

With computers the Internet and lottery forums.

It is a very great advantage when compared against those trying to learn how to win, who don't have computers and or an internet connection and also a lottery forum where they can talk to other lottery players and share information.

I wish that I had had these advantages many many years ago.

There are many new good things now, but there are also bad things, many freedoms have been taken away and more are to follow soon.

Want to or not, we take the good and the bad.

Here at the lottery post there are some people who are very good lottery programmers, as a matter of fact they appear to be some of the best lottery programmers anywhere.

There are also some people who are very good lottery predictors.

Between us all, there is very great lottery prediction potential.

I wish that I had had all the lottery information that it is here right now on the LP's posts' databases a very long time ago, like at least 12 or 13 years ago, but better, 30 years ago.

You all younger people have a very great advantage right now. Perhaps there has never been so much FREE lottery prediction information ready for the taking and all of it together in just one place.

Good luck to all.

EXCALIBUR is no more that "Handle" is dead, gone.
Maybe sometime in the future I might come back as LANTERN again, but maybe not, if I don't come back as LANTERN in the future then I won't come back at all, but as I said there is no more EXCALIBUR.

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
    Wandering Aimlessly
    United States
    Member #25360
    November 5, 2005
    4461 Posts
    Posted: August 28, 2006, 3:29 am - IP Logged

I had to click on the topic to see what you were writing about, since Tale of Two Cities was one of my favorite novels.  I used to be able to recite the entire first page years ago.

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.

It was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness.

It was the epoch of belief, if was the epoch of incredulity. 

It was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness.

It was the Spring of hope it was the Winter of despair.

Sorry, just an old gal's ramblings in the middle of the night!

Good luck, Excalibur.  

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
      Charlotte NC
      United States
      Member #17406
      June 18, 2005
      4053 Posts
      Posted: August 28, 2006, 5:29 am - IP Logged

I had to click on the topic to see what you were writing about, since Tale of Two Cities was one of my favorite novels.  I used to be able to recite the entire first page years ago.

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.

It was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness.

It was the epoch of belief, if was the epoch of incredulity. 

It was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness.

It was the Spring of hope it was the Winter of despair.

Sorry, just an old gal's ramblings in the middle of the night!

Good luck, Excalibur.  

LoviesI love Dickens.  When I was in middle school the teacher actually read aloud to us Great Expectations and a Tale of Two Cities.  She was an old lady and reading aloud to a bunch of 13 year olds she did - it was probably the only way she can get it in our heads.

I wish I could have thanked her.  I love the classics. 

I never knew this one by heart but here is some more of it. 

we had everything before us,
      we had nothing before us,
      we were all going direct to Heaven,
      we were all going direct the other way
      in short, the period was so far like the present period,
      that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received,
      for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only

takeemtothebank

TheTruth's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
        Detroit, MI
        United States
        Member #43946
        July 27, 2006
        365 Posts
        Posted: August 28, 2006, 11:43 am - IP Logged

cool post, I do feel very blessed to be among all of these talented people who's desires are to win money and help others win money. It really is awesome how so many people share ways to spread the wealth instead of selfishly keeping to themselves all the time. Great times indeed!

"The happiest moment of your life will be the moment it ends...thats because it doesn't end but goes on in ways so magnificent, so full of peace - wisdom - and joy, as to make it difficult to describe  and impossible for you to comprehend"

God

United States
          Member #2460
          October 7, 2003
          766 Posts
          Posted: August 29, 2006, 3:10 am - IP Logged

I love to read, but I can't read much of anything now, I read way too much for too many years, now I have bad sight, bad enough that I don't dare to read much anymore.

Yes, I also read that book and so very many others, long ago, I have forgotten most of what I read for more than 30 years, I quit reading books when my eyes went bad 10 to 15 years ago.

But to me it has been a very good trade off, I loved reading and still do.

Maybe sometime in the future I might come back as LANTERN again, but maybe not, if I don't come back as LANTERN in the future then I won't come back at all, but as I said there is no more EXCALIBUR.

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
            Wandering Aimlessly
            United States
            Member #25360
            November 5, 2005
            4461 Posts
            Posted: August 30, 2006, 4:19 am - IP Logged

Sorry about your eyes.  Some books come as tapes if you can close your eyes and just imagine.  I also don't read much any more. It's not my eyes, but my lack of concentration. I've always had an attention deficit, but I was able to force myself to sit down and read. Now I read one page, my mind goes into never-never land and an hour later I come back to planet earth.

United States
              Member #2460
              October 7, 2003
              766 Posts
              Posted: August 30, 2006, 5:22 am - IP Logged

Thank you much, but it is O.K.

The pick 3 keeps me busy enough it gives me something to do.

Reading on the computer is not so bad.

I am going to start reading EBooks instead.

By  the way, daydreaming is not bad, I do it sometimes too and did it much more often when I was younger.

It is almost like sleeping while awake, it helps solve things, I learn things while daydreaming and or in a daydream state, to me it is meditation kind of.

Good luck.

New Mexico
                United States
                Member #12305
                March 10, 2005
                2984 Posts
                Posted: August 30, 2006, 7:30 am - IP Logged

Thank you much, but it is O.K.

The pick 3 keeps me busy enough it gives me something to do.

Reading on the computer is not so bad.

I am going to start reading EBooks instead.

By  the way, daydreaming is not bad, I do it sometimes too and did it much more often when I was younger.

It is almost like sleeping while awake, it helps solve things, I learn things while daydreaming and or in a daydream state, to me it is meditation kind of.

Good luck.

Sorry about the eyes, amigo.

I don't think it would break me to lose anything else or everything else in this life, but if I lost the ability to absorb a good book, I believe that would be the last straw. 

I hope the ebook thing works out for you.  Gutenberg sites got a lot of fine material on ebook free for  the taking.

J

Absorb the good, ignore the bad, weigh the ugly.

It's about number behavior.

Egos don't count.

Dedicated to the memory of Big Loooser

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
                  Tennessee
                  United States
                  Member #7853
                  October 15, 2004
                  11338 Posts
                  Posted: August 30, 2006, 7:40 am - IP Logged

sorry about your eyes.your post had me taking a trip down memory lane.your right about young people having a wealth of info regarding the lottery.as soon as i found out we were going to have a lottery in late 2003 i knew nothing at all about them.i got on the net and studied georgia lottery for hours going on months and months until we got ours here in tennessee.this site right here has helped so much too since i discovered it while looking for lottery help on the web.my studying has paid off very well for me.i hit losing streaks too but i make up for it with my pick 4 hits when i do hit.about four months after our lottery started i hit 486 straight ten times for 5 grand and had other numbers i played three or four times hit for a couple thousand.then the pick four came along and i've done pretty good with it.won over ten grand since it started here.so if a person today happens to start liking the lottery as a hobby there is a wealth of info making it much easier for the player today.........

United States
                    Member #2460
                    October 7, 2003
                    766 Posts
                    Posted: August 31, 2006, 2:34 am - IP Logged

Thanks everybody, now you know the why of the large print and the overuse of the bold option, but I am not blind, my eyes are just somewhat damaged, seeing print is a little bit of a problem, but not seeing larger things.

I can also see print on the monitor a lot better than I can see print on a paper page, as there is light behind the monitor's print and the contrast is much better also.

Thanks again and good luck to all.

As Kim said, "Let us kick some numbers' butt".