Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How to tweak boxed 4x3x3 into str8?

Topic closed. 31 replies. Last post 10 years ago by WIN D.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
sysp34's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
Heroic City
Indonesia
Member #31689
February 2, 2006
1153 Posts
Posted: August 28, 2006, 9:16 am - IP Logged

hi everybody,

this is just back test of max skips 4x3x3x combination with last 300 draws for tx mid.

Thanks to ImageShack 

how to tweak boxed hit into str8 is the challenge :)

well we can use lifetime draw order

draw order      hit    %
ACB / 132       188    19.0%
BAC / 213       172    17.3%
CBA / 321      168    16.9%
ABC / 123      164    16.5%
BCA / 231      161    16.2%
CAB / 312      139    14.0%

but i can't find the formula to tweak hac 210 into draw order because each state have different trends, so far i just use lotsoft wheeler, pick3stats and deflator.

thanks and good luck
sysp34

Heroic City
    Indonesia
    Member #31689
    February 2, 2006
    1153 Posts
    Posted: August 28, 2006, 9:41 am - IP Logged

United States
      Member #17555
      June 22, 2005
      5582 Posts
      Posted: August 28, 2006, 9:53 am - IP Logged

Thanx for the info, but can you please elaborate on how to read the chart?

Heroic City
        Indonesia
        Member #31689
        February 2, 2006
        1153 Posts
        Posted: August 29, 2006, 8:26 am - IP Logged

Thanx for the info, but can you please elaborate on how to read the chart?

hi pacattack05

those chart just a backtest of hac 210, it shown that in a month the max skips from last 50 draws going to hit or not.

also it just an observation of hac 210 performance. how to tweak into str8 is the hard work :)

good luck

sysp34

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
          Member #5344
          June 30, 2004
          23641 Posts
          Posted: September 2, 2006, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

any great producing st hit program is hard work.  Enjoy the blessings of your labor.. You deserve it..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Heroic City
            Indonesia
            Member #31689
            February 2, 2006
            1153 Posts
            Posted: September 3, 2006, 8:10 am - IP Logged

yup i agree TNTEA

and another idea is to twisted HAC with Overall Vtrack skips and hit chart like this (FL Cash 3 last draw is 016)

Thanks to ImageShack

Thanks to ImageShack

Thanks to ImageShack

well i know selecting a "due" vtract is the challenge :)

thanks and good luck

sysp34

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
              Member #5344
              June 30, 2004
              23641 Posts
              Posted: September 4, 2006, 10:34 am - IP Logged

yup i agree TNTEA

and another idea is to twisted HAC with Overall Vtrack skips and hit chart like this (FL Cash 3 last draw is 016)

Thanks to ImageShack

Thanks to ImageShack

Thanks to ImageShack

well i know selecting a "due" vtract is the challenge :)

thanks and good luck

sysp34

Challenge but possible.

Vtracs have helped me get to the point of making a profit.

It is so important to find a system that works for you where you do not deposit any of your money into your online account.  One deposit is enough.  If you don't profit with it.. then your system isn't working.

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
                Member #2460
                October 7, 2003
                766 Posts
                Posted: September 4, 2006, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

sysp34 

Those graphical stats are very nice, Do your spreadsheets now have them?

Fernando.

EXCALIBUR is no more that "Handle" is dead, gone.
                Maybe sometime in the future I might come back as LANTERN again, but maybe not, if I don't come back as LANTERN in the future then I won't come back at all, but as I said there is no more EXCALIBUR.

Heroic City
                  Indonesia
                  Member #31689
                  February 2, 2006
                  1153 Posts
                  Posted: September 5, 2006, 8:09 am - IP Logged

yup Professor Fernando :)

i just add overall pos, vtract LH, EO and LO LE HO HE to the nu spreadsheet.

well i could add all patterns but the process take a lot of times.

and if you interest send me an email.

thanks and good luck

sysp34

Heroic City
                    Indonesia
                    Member #31689
                    February 2, 2006
                    1153 Posts
                    Posted: September 5, 2006, 8:12 am - IP Logged

yup TNTEA

Challenge but possible.

Vtracs have helped me get to the point of making a profit.

It is so important to find a system that works for you where you do not deposit any of your money into your online account.  One deposit is enough.  If you don't profit with it.. then your system isn't working.

and VTRACT is a wonderfull methods to play STR8, a quick back test shown two or three times with 12 vtracts able to make a str8 hit with "due" vtracts.

good luck

United States
                      Member #2460
                      October 7, 2003
                      766 Posts
                      Posted: September 5, 2006, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

My friend sysp34

How are, you?

Me, I am getting to be too old and since I quit predicting often as I used too for a while, I am forgetting how to get the winning number, but now, a very little at a time, I am trying to re-learn.

It is going to take a while, I am now also trying new ways (They have to do with the filters' skips), so I have to put up with the errors of the trials as I am not backtesting with past draws, but just making workouts and seeing which winning numbers come out and then seeing what failed, that is which filter(s) failed.

I am not spending any money anyway.

Yes, I am very much interested in graphical stats (And those that you show here are very very nice), since you can see patterns on them that you can't just by looking at numbers, they complement numerical stats, it is important to see the stats in more than one way.

But I will wait longer to get any new spreadsheets or additions to them from you, untill you have more time to add some more of them to other filters.

I will post some stats pictures as I can, when I can and see if they give you some ideas.

Thanks a lot and much good luck.

Fernando.

Maybe sometime in the future I might come back as LANTERN again, but maybe not, if I don't come back as LANTERN in the future then I won't come back at all, but as I said there is no more EXCALIBUR.

Heroic City
                        Indonesia
                        Member #31689
                        February 2, 2006
                        1153 Posts
                        Posted: September 7, 2006, 8:20 am - IP Logged

My friend sysp34

How are, you?

Me, I am getting to be too old and since I quit predicting often as I used too for a while, I am forgetting how to get the winning number, but now, a very little at a time, I am trying to re-learn.

It is going to take a while, I am now also trying new ways (They have to do with the filters' skips), so I have to put up with the errors of the trials as I am not backtesting with past draws, but just making workouts and seeing which winning numbers come out and then seeing what failed, that is which filter(s) failed.

I am not spending any money anyway.

Yes, I am very much interested in graphical stats (And those that you show here are very very nice), since you can see patterns on them that you can't just by looking at numbers, they complement numerical stats, it is important to see the stats in more than one way.

But I will wait longer to get any new spreadsheets or additions to them from you, untill you have more time to add some more of them to other filters.

I will post some stats pictures as I can, when I can and see if they give you some ideas.

Thanks a lot and much good luck.

Fernando.

Fernando Knight of Filters

actually i already add the skips calculation (text version) on nuhac433 and i just adding the chart today with all variable:

• Even Odd,
                        • Low High,
                        • str8 Even Odd,
                        • str8 Low High,
                        • sum of groups numbers,
                        • abc patterns,
                        • last digit rootsum,
                        • rootsum,
                        • overall vtract low high,
                        • overall vtract even odd,
                        • overall lolehohe,
                        • overall HAC (dynamic, max skips, own series/custom),
                        • overall numbers,
                        • P1, P2, P3 vtract Low High,
                        • P1, P2, P3 vtract Even Odd,
                        • P1, P2, P3 LOLEHOHE,
                        • P1, P2, P3 HAC (dynamic, max skips, own series/custom),
                        • 10 possible HAC pattern (dynamic, max skips, own series/custom)

also with spreadsheet wheeler (using pivot table), because the process often crash when i add HAC pattern (dynamic, max skips, own series/custom) i just discard the wheeler and using lotsoft wheeler for simplicity

eg: for tx eve last draw 09/05 boxed even odd, boxed low high, str8 even odd, str8 low high

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

and how to see the "patterns" is the important way.

so far i just compare current skips with average skips and max skips ("due/key") and very rarely the "due/key" str8 together.

mostly the "due/key" standalone either from P1,P2,P3

and often the "due/key" hit together with last hit.

or maybe if you have enough time you may create a Book of Filters for each states :)

good luck
                        sysp34

United States
                          Member #2460
                          October 7, 2003
                          766 Posts
                          Posted: September 7, 2006, 2:15 pm - IP Logged

I tried to post this before, but the LP server seemed to crash, I don't know why, I will try again.

United States
                            Member #2460
                            October 7, 2003
                            766 Posts
                            Posted: September 7, 2006, 3:19 pm - IP Logged

Every game (State) , draw (Midday or Evening) and segment or lenght of draws (Days or days), should have it's own particular "Patterns Signature", kind of like a spectroscopy or sound frequencies graph of a person's voice, which shoud be unique for each person.

Here we see, that for the most part the Lowest Digits go from 0 to 4, the MIddle Digits from 1 to 5 and the Highest from 5 to 9.

These are very much UNLIKE those given by the Tx Midday draw.

I don't have those graphs, but it is very easy to check.

Many other things can be done with graphs like these, for example there are populated zones and also empty zones.

There are geometrical lines and or shapes made by statistical lines and hits.

And more.

Graphics together with statistic numbers or figures give more complete knowledge of the movement of the numbers and their patterns.

Good luck.

Fernando.

United States
                              Member #2460
                              October 7, 2003
                              766 Posts
                              Posted: September 7, 2006, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

A wave or graph of one has two particular things to it:

Amplitude = The distance from each  low point of each wave to its apex or top point and or the average or middle distance as X + Y / 2 = Average Amplitude

Frequency = Of the wave, the distance in draws from the two lowest points of each wave, in other words the wave's skip.

For one thing what we want to do is to be able to filter out one or more digits from the digits that the FreeWheeler or some other program or workout will be wheeling, either boxed and or straight, it would be best if it was the same digit for all 3 positions if playing boxed combos, but then maybe not this, but another chart might help with that.

I might post that chart tomorrow if I can.

It is hard, as I make them by hand all the way, it is a lot of work.

There are also UpSideDown waves on the reverse of the waves, and the same basics apply to them, but you go from the 2 highest points to the lowest or top point.

Bye.