|Posted: August 29, 2006, 1:24 pm - IP Logged|
I'm new here and really appreciate all the help i have received....what i'm looking for now is help(any) on the Arizona pick 3.....Is there a way to use any systems posted on here(with explanation on how-to-use)to better my chances....When I went to the AZ lottery home page and printed out results i noticed in the far righthand side under "BALL SET" this sequence but in no direct order 1A, 1B, 2A and 2B which I would tend to believe means that they use 4 different ball sets and therefore isn't computerized draws....any help would be appreciated....many thanks to cps10....WinD....sfilippo....Blackapple....emilyg....pacattack and excallibur for all the excellent info you have shared here
arizona pick has a random number generator not ball drawings here is the rundown on pre test for the rng
The integrity of our games and operations are the top priority of the Arizona Lottery. All drawings are conducted under the most rigid security procedures. If you've ever wondered just what goes on during the drawing process, here's a beginning-to-end rundown.
And don't forget, the public is always welcome to attend a drawing. Just call 480.921.4400 and ask for the Drawing Manager.
Online Drawing Process:
- Two Lottery employees (Drawing Manager & Audit List Representative) report to the computer room at least 1 1/2 hours prior to the official drawing.
- Only draw officials are allowed access into the room where the drawing equipment is maintained.
- The digital drawing systems are locked and sealed with a steel crimp. A delicate paper tamper-proof seal with a control number is placed over the steel crimp.
Prior to the Official Drawing:
- Draw officials randomly select the number of pre-test drawings to be conducted that evening.
- Draw officials conduct one to six pre-test drawings according to policy compliance.
- At approximately 9:30 p.m., Arizona Lottery Information Technology (IT) alerts the Drawing Manager to proceed with the drawing.
After the Official Drawing:
- Draw officials conduct a post-test drawing according to policy compliance.
- The digital draw system is locked and sealed, and all drawing equipment is secured.
A Drawing Record is completed each evening by the draw officials. The Drawing Record includes:
- The names of staff present.
- The digital drawing system and selection device used.
- The pre-test numbers drawn.
- The official numbers drawn.
- The Post-test numbers drawn.
Drawing Records are audited by an independent auditing firm.
The official procedures are available upon request.