Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I hit the big lottery!

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Lottery_Analyst.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Bible belt state
United States
Member #23795
October 16, 2005
33 Posts
Posted: August 29, 2006, 2:33 pm - IP Logged

I had been playing my favorit numbers since I started playing. I had a fairly normal day. Nothing extra special until that night. I was sitting there and I knew they was about to call the Lottery numbers. I know my numbers by heart so there was no need to pull my big ticket.

One number went by and it was mine! I didnt get to excited I had hit one number in the past. Second number came out and was mine again not to excited but when the 3rd number came out and was mine I decided I better pay attention. I grabbed my DVR remote and decided to go ahead and record the drawling. The numbers kept comming out and they kept being my numbers! The last number came out and I hit on my knees and thanked the Lord! I screamed I yelled I cried.

I started thinking of all of the things I could do with all the millions I just won. How my children would be raised in a nicer better neighborhood. How my children would have nicer items and beable to go to college when they was older. How I could help my son and his health issues. How I could help out others in need and How I would hide the rest of the money away for our future. How many handicapped kids or abused children I would beable to help now. We would beable to help.

I called my husband and told him to come right home away. He asked if the children was sick? I said no. He asked if I was ok? I said I was fine!  Just to please come home right away. He said he had to tell his boss something. I said tell them your going to throw up. Tell them I am sick. You tell them whatever you need you just get home right away. He kept asking me if everything was ok. If this was a Emergancy? I had to admitt it was not a emergancy I just needed to see him right away. He told me huney I get off of work in 3 hours. can it wait? Ofcource I said.

He called me every 30 min to see if we was ok. I told him over and over were great! its nothing to worry about its GOOD news . I"ll see you when you get home.

It came time when I knew he would be driving home. I took the ticket and wrapped it. I tapped off a copy of the numbers and put it in there with it. I had him watch the tape first! Then I gave him the ticket! He was speachless. He didnt know what to say! He kept talking about how we would  do so much good with all this money. We decided we would call our attorney the next morning and have a meeting with him. He would set everything up with us. after all this is a man we trust dearly. We would ofcource be there every step of the way. he would claim the money in our names and we would take a long needed very long vacation while everything settles down.

Days went by it seemed like a million years. It was time for them to announce via the attorney the lottery had been won. I was so nervous so excited. I had the children out of school with us. I  wanted everything to go perfect. everything to go great.

The very minute they was to announce the lottery winner I woke up. Yes Woke up. it was all a dream. But I have to tell you it was the real dream I have ever had in my life. I was soak and wet from sweating. I was shaking . I had to go outside and calm my self down.

what a dream it was. And when (because it will happen) my dream comes true. I sware to do good with the money.

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
    Mcminnville, Oregon
    United States
    Member #3013
    December 13, 2003
    3047 Posts
    Posted: August 29, 2006, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

You had me their for a bit.  I dream of winning the powerball jackpot on a monthly basis and that is what keeps me going with buying the tickets besides being here at Lottery Post surrounded by winners.-weshar75

Bible belt state
      United States
      Member #23795
      October 16, 2005
      33 Posts
      Posted: August 29, 2006, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

I actully believe I will win. When I was younger before I even knew what a lottery was I would tell my folks I was going to win money by using numbers. They thought I was nuts. I kept having the same dream over and over. I can never see the numbers but its still the same dream over and over. ( The one dream I have has NEVER changed its the same dream since I was 5 years old. *not the same one I had last night*)  One of these days I am going to see the number and I am going to hit big!!

I have had three other dreams ( or nightmares in some cases) that happened over and over since a child and them three dreams have all came true.

I wont win because I play it all the time.  It will be when the time is right. I may be 99 years old or It may happen next month. Who knows :) but it will happen and I am going to do very good with that money

I may not win  the 54 million dollar pot but I will win one. I dont know how much or when or where but it will happen. 

TheTruth's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
        Detroit, MI
        United States
        Member #43946
        July 27, 2006
        365 Posts
        Posted: August 29, 2006, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

that was an amazing reality you had...that was so freaking cool. I have precognitive dreams lots of times and when I do it often happens the same day I dream it...I can feel that big win coming for you. Its inevitable that it will happen since you were dreaming this and knew about this since you were 5.

There were many times when I dreamnt I won tons of money in the pick 3 and pick 4 drawings to only wake up and discover that it was a dream...but that didn't stop me from believing that I can make it real and so far I won twice. Its only a matter of time be4 I make a living off of the numbers as well. Thats my intention and that is my goal and Its so obvious it is yours to.

"The happiest moment of your life will be the moment it ends...thats because it doesn't end but goes on in ways so magnificent, so full of peace - wisdom - and joy, as to make it difficult to describe  and impossible for you to comprehend"

God

tungsten chef's avatar - nw dwarf5.jpg
          Winnipeg
          Canada
          Member #14974
          May 7, 2005
          3639 Posts
          Posted: August 30, 2006, 12:09 am - IP Logged

in the 1980's i dreampt of 6 numbers. i got 5 numbers on the canada 6-49 in 1989 and won 1900$. the numbers were...9, 17, 36, 42, 44, 46....the numbers drawn were...9, 17, 28, 36, 42, and 44. twice i had dreams of 3 numbers. 980...it came out 2 draws later on a friday. i dreampt of the same number, 980, but in a different order. it showed up again.  it's in 1 of the western canada pick 3 threads from months back. other times you have dreams, but nothing shows. 

rhow's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
            new orleans
            United States
            Member #42621
            July 6, 2006
            59 Posts
            Posted: August 30, 2006, 12:21 am - IP Logged

you really had me sold with this one i thought you actuallywon the big one maybe should play more aggressively it might be your trun to win a huge sum . miracles and blessings.

Thinking of...Stock Photography: US $100 Notes Dance

RH

http://z.about.com/d/japanese/1/0/H/n/iteza.jpg
              Bible belt state
              United States
              Member #23795
              October 16, 2005
              33 Posts
              Posted: August 30, 2006, 1:27 am - IP Logged

I am glad you all didnt think i was nuts *LOL*

my dear grandma used to have dreams over and over and they always came true also. Its odd because in my dream even as a child i have a severely handicapped son and a daughter . Which I have today.

It always in the dreams happens the same way.. Something bad happens and then I win big big ( the bad has happened many times over so now for the win)

In my dream I can hear them calling the numbers out and me winning but i cant ever understand what the numbers are.  If i ever do remember them I am writting them down right away.  I know one thing WHEN i do win it. I am going to help out a lot of children thats been abused or handicapped. I think that is what it is meant for. I will ofcource take care of my family as well. But i think the money was not meant just for us. Its just a feeling I have.

I cant wait to beable to tell you all I GOT IT I WON IT I FINALLY DID IT!

Bible belt state
                United States
                Member #23795
                October 16, 2005
                33 Posts
                Posted: August 30, 2006, 1:28 am - IP Logged

let me know if you ever dream oklahoma numbers *lol* great job!

United States
                  Member #2460
                  October 7, 2003
                  766 Posts
                  Posted: August 30, 2006, 3:23 am - IP Logged

May you get what you deserve and or need as it might be.

Good luck to you.

EXCALIBUR is no more that "Handle" is dead, gone.
                  Maybe sometime in the future I might come back as LANTERN again, but maybe not, if I don't come back as LANTERN in the future then I won't come back at all, but as I said there is no more EXCALIBUR.

Franklassgirl30's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                    North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #42922
                    July 10, 2006
                    68 Posts
                    Posted: August 30, 2006, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

I am glad you all didnt think i was nuts *LOL*

my dear grandma used to have dreams over and over and they always came true also. Its odd because in my dream even as a child i have a severely handicapped son and a daughter . Which I have today.

It always in the dreams happens the same way.. Something bad happens and then I win big big ( the bad has happened many times over so now for the win)

In my dream I can hear them calling the numbers out and me winning but i cant ever understand what the numbers are.  If i ever do remember them I am writting them down right away.  I know one thing WHEN i do win it. I am going to help out a lot of children thats been abused or handicapped. I think that is what it is meant for. I will ofcource take care of my family as well. But i think the money was not meant just for us. Its just a feeling I have.

I cant wait to beable to tell you all I GOT IT I WON IT I FINALLY DID IT!

I hope your dreams one day become a reality!!Big Smile

United States
                      Member #17555
                      June 22, 2005
                      5582 Posts
                      Posted: August 30, 2006, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

I once had a similar dream.

I was swimming toward this round object, and I was ranked first among 20 million others struggling with me.

The next thing I knew, I was being spanked for something I never even did, and woke up into reality. I won the race for life's Jackpot, and I won......

I won the Jackpot.....

I beat 20 or whatever million to one....LOL

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
                        A long and winding road
                        United States
                        Member #17084
                        June 10, 2005
                        4523 Posts
                        Posted: August 30, 2006, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

Dreams are aspirations awaiting the right moment. Let that moment be within the awaken times.

It was a cute story but one that carries the hopes of many of us here. I get faint inklings to play numbers or seek out a particular slot machine. Rarely does it happen in my time or at my chosen moment. The moment picks the person and the moment is as random as the dreams some folks have.

The mini story didnt capture my being so much as folks responses. Glad to see that hope exist and support is available for the dreamers of the world :)

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

Thanks be to the giving numbers: 1621,912,119 02014

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                          Member #4877
                          May 30, 2004
                          5114 Posts
                          Posted: August 30, 2006, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

Congrat$$$$$$$$...pacattack05!

Did "YOU" take >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

THE......."CASH"  OR

"ANNUNITY"

LOL........StoogesRant Party  Cheers

PSYKOMO 

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                            Member #4877
                            May 30, 2004
                            5114 Posts
                            Posted: August 30, 2006, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

Congrat$$$$$$$$...pacattack05!

Did "YOU" take >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

THE......."CASH"  OR

"ANNUNITY"

LOL........StoogesRant Party  Cheers

PSYKOMO 

Lottery_Analyst's avatar - Batman
                              Georgia
                              United States
                              Member #1039
                              January 15, 2003
                              260 Posts
                              Posted: August 31, 2006, 12:40 pm - IP Logged

Hi Everyone,

Think about this one.  I live in Atlanta GA and about two years ago I had the most vivid and clear dream of a Fantasy 5 drawing.  Glenn Burns picked the numbers and I remembered all 5 numbers.  The numbers in my dream were 3-11-19-24-32, and I immediately wrote them down when I awoke the next morning.  Again, this happened the summer of 2004.  Of course I played those numbers every chance that I got.  Well, my birthday is 04-10-64.

Check out what numbers came up on my birthday on 04-10-05.

Fantasy 5
                              Winning Number Search By Date Results
                              DateNumbersDetails
                              4/10/2005 01- 03- 11- 19- 32 Details

http://www.galottery.com

I won $107 on my birthday but if  24 had been selected rather than 1, I would have won $386,009.

So close....

Blessings and Fortunes to everyone....

Thanks,

John - LA