Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery HollyGrail...

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 10 years ago by GASMETERGUY.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: August 29, 2006, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

I think this could be the hollyGrail of lottery...If you could find yourself a custom abbreviated pick4 (1-39) wheel that is size 28 & that guarantees 2 tickets having 4of 4 OR 40 tickets having 3of 4 and a set range between 200 to 350 sets, then you will be set for life LOL...All you had to do then is move to Kentucky and play "Kentucky Cash Ball"...A 3of 4 ticket pays 50 dollars and a 4 of 4 pays 2,000 dollars, if i am correct. And i think it plays 4 times a week. If you good, you get 4 x 2,000 = 8,000 a week: )...What a nice dream...

That is better than winning a 5of5 ticket for Powerball or MegaMillions...Plus you can do it years to come. Winning Powerball 5 of5 only comes once in a lifetime...If you could get a 30 instead of 28 size wheel is even better...That's what i am shooting for...Perhaps if i could create my own version of a custom abbreviate wheel for pick4 (1-39) then i'll be good...

I think such a wheel is Out there (X-files, the truth is outhere)...

I wonder if applying filters to a full size pick4 (1-39) wheel would yield the same results...

"Those eyes.....they dissappeared...."                     from movie "Predator 1"

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23260 Posts
    Posted: August 29, 2006, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

It may also be the Holy Grail.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

NASHVILLE, TENN
      United States
      Member #33372
      February 20, 2006
      1044 Posts
      Posted: August 30, 2006, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

I think this could be the hollyGrail of lottery...If you could find yourself a custom abbreviated pick4 (1-39) wheel that is size 28 & that guarantees 2 tickets having 4of 4 OR 40 tickets having 3of 4 and a set range between 200 to 350 sets, then you will be set for life LOL...All you had to do then is move to Kentucky and play "Kentucky Cash Ball"...A 3of 4 ticket pays 50 dollars and a 4 of 4 pays 2,000 dollars, if i am correct. And i think it plays 4 times a week. If you good, you get 4 x 2,000 = 8,000 a week: )...What a nice dream...

That is better than winning a 5of5 ticket for Powerball or MegaMillions...Plus you can do it years to come. Winning Powerball 5 of5 only comes once in a lifetime...If you could get a 30 instead of 28 size wheel is even better...That's what i am shooting for...Perhaps if i could create my own version of a custom abbreviate wheel for pick4 (1-39) then i'll be good...

I think such a wheel is Out there (X-files, the truth is outhere)...

I wonder if applying filters to a full size pick4 (1-39) wheel would yield the same results...

"Those eyes.....they dissappeared...."                     from movie "Predator 1"

Why search for such a wheel ?   Why not build one for yourself?

You would not be able to cover all the combinations but you did say you wanted an abbreviated wheel which implies that you would miss a few combinations.

Go for it and let us know what you find.