Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 5:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

May as well call it Bingo...

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 10 years ago by psykomo.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: September 3, 2006, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

I just realize something..I realize that the present day lottery are more like Bingos....In bingo, you pick some cards with some numbers and if you match them you win..In Mega million since most people play quick picks, the computer select the numbers (bingo cards if you think about it), and it you match the numbers you win...

Yeah a person gets to chose his/her number if he likes, but the odds are so high, picking one's own numbers if futile...I think that picking ones own number doesn't not give a person an advantage over quick picks...The wheeling factor may give an advantage over quick pick in short range games (e.g 1-20, 1-25), but wheeling is futile on keno, Powerball and a pick 6, 1-60 game which is where most games are eventually headed...

That's why i feel that since they got the odds so high and ranges so high/far they may as well call the present day lotteries; BINGO...

Who disagrees...

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19902 Posts
    Posted: September 3, 2006, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

MegaMillions has 175,711,536 possible winning combinations and since only 5 combination balls and one bonus ball are drawn, there's only one winning combination. 

With Bingo lots of numbers and positions are called out so there are more than one winning combinations at the end of the drawing.  MegaMillions is nothing like that, winning BINGO is a lot easier.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
      Member #9517
      December 10, 2004
      1281 Posts
      Posted: September 3, 2006, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

Here is a simple system for playing bingo:

Go to the bingo parlors on days and times of the day when there's very few players. Should increase your luck and winning chances considerably.

Have never tested it, but has read about it in a book on gambling and mathematics. 

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19902 Posts
        Posted: September 3, 2006, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

Lots of members post winning systems that they have never tried.  I'm waiting for someone to post a system that they actually tried and won using.  Hopefully they will document it in a way that other can repeat their success.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
          Member #4877
          May 30, 2004
          5145 Posts
          Posted: September 5, 2006, 12:06 am - IP Logged

pumpi76:

Let$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

CALL itttttthitttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!

"BINGO"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!