Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 3:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

i'm stuck

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 10 years ago by karmasusila.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
malacca
Malaysia
Member #46122
September 4, 2006
2 Posts
Posted: September 4, 2006, 10:13 am - IP Logged

does anyone know where may I get a good prediction software out there?

i'm try countless of them but nothing happen..Dead

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: September 4, 2006, 10:19 am - IP Logged

write your own.. 

That is what I am working on..

Takes lots of research.. but it so much better than throwing your money away

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
      Member #1987
      August 5, 2003
      8968 Posts
      Posted: September 4, 2006, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

Hello there karmasusila, perhaps the answer for you is not found in the software upon which someone else has written. The answer for you could very well be found in tracking #s for yourself. That is the most basic way of getting wins & I have found it to be the most profitable. It's time for you to learn how it all works together.

The first step is to take advantage of the results & search features that Todd has put together. Look at the different types of Premium Memberships available. Click on the big yellow star on the upper left side of the page. I use many of the features everyday. For me it is vital in searching the past history of numbers. It has become a greater part of pulling together a winning game with more consistent wins.

Go to the results bar at the top of the page, then click on Daily Numbers Game, make sure you get a print out every morning for the previous days results.

What games are you interested in playing? Pick 3-six way #s, pick 3-doubles, or pick 4-singles, pick 4-doubles, etc.

Look for topics in the individual forums & predictions for the different games. Get yourself familiar with how the game(s) work. Use what I have stated above as your start & put something together for yourself.

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
        Wisconsin
        United States
        Member #1303
        March 27, 2003
        1508 Posts
        Posted: September 4, 2006, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

karmasusila, even the best lottery software out there is really only good as a "tool" to help you organize, sort and study the various past histories in manners that will help you decide which numbers to play. Any software seller out there that claims to have software that predicts winning numbers is just looking for your money.  The honest sellers at least do not claim that their software is anything more than a helpful tool.

Consider it....if you had a software program that predicted the drawn numbers well enough that you could make money from playing its numbers, why would you sell it?  Instead, you would use it and make big money.

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

LottoChica23's avatar - Aquarius
          Fughedaboutit (NY)
          United States
          Member #8160
          October 26, 2004
          6777 Posts
          Posted: September 4, 2006, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! I agree with Laverne Maloney and Badger. There is nothing like working intimately with the numbers yourself to get a feel for what is going on. When it is all said and done, you will be the deciding factor regarding which numbers to play based on what you "see".

It is a good idea to follow Laverne's suggestion by printing out the results every day to study the numbers and watch for trends.  Make a note of your observations because trends do tend to repeat, statistics play a very big part in the scheme of things.

Remember, you have to stick with whatever plan of action you decide to take for a while. Some folks give up very quickly and move on to the next plan, just when the first plan was about to shed some light and possibly pay off. So that you don't lose your shirt, try "playing on paper" for a while to see how things turn out. 

Like Badger said, "Consider it....if you had a software program that predicted the drawn numbers well enough that you could make money from playing its numbers, why would you sell it?  Instead, you would use it and make big money."

HTH,

Good Luck 

Matrix Chart Instructions--> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/191818 

check out mysticwomyn Announcers --> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/140695/673306

You can judge the integrity of a man by the way he treats those that can do nothing for him...Thumbs Up

malacca
            Malaysia
            Member #46122
            September 4, 2006
            2 Posts
            Posted: September 5, 2006, 4:45 am - IP Logged

thanks,dudes..

seems like i'm gonna stop using those creepy software..