Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

PTS tickets

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
EU
Estonia
Member #4217
April 1, 2004
25 Posts
Posted: September 4, 2006, 11:53 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

Does anybody know whitch state(s) PTS buy MM and PB tickets from? I sent an e-mail to them about week ago, but i haven`t got any answers.

Thank you in advance.   

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball

United States
    Member #2338
    September 17, 2003
    2063 Posts
    Posted: September 5, 2006, 1:16 am - IP Logged

For MM New York and for Powerball either PA or CT (I'm guessing since they sell NY tickets as well).

They are also looking at getting another Euromillions buyer. Wouldn't really be a hard job since you can just get tickets on the internet from the UK lottery. 

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23260 Posts
      Posted: September 5, 2006, 7:38 am - IP Logged

For MM New York and for Powerball either PA or CT (I'm guessing since they sell NY tickets as well).

They are also looking at getting another Euromillions buyer. Wouldn't really be a hard job since you can just get tickets on the internet from the UK lottery. 

Getting UK Ticket over the internet is possible (but not easy) for an individual user not living in the UK, but not feasible for a business, because there is a limit on how many tickets you can buy. 

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball

United States
        Member #2338
        September 17, 2003
        2063 Posts
        Posted: September 6, 2006, 1:43 am - IP Logged

I don't see how without having an address in the UK or Isle of Man plus a debit card tied to a British bank in the UK. At least at the www.national-lottery.co.uk (the official site).

I did however get an international bank account and a Visa issued by that non-US bank. But it's not a british bank. Plus any orders I make would have to be in Canada to avoid the third-world corruption of WA state. 

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23260 Posts
          Posted: September 6, 2006, 11:57 am - IP Logged

I don't see how without having an address in the UK or Isle of Man plus a debit card tied to a British bank in the UK. At least at the www.national-lottery.co.uk (the official site).

I did however get an international bank account and a Visa issued by that non-US bank. But it's not a british bank. Plus any orders I make would have to be in Canada to avoid the third-world corruption of WA state. 

I said it was possible, I did not say it was easy.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
          Help eliminate computerized drawings!