Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Repeating dream for 6 months now

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Snakeyes.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Snakeyes's avatar - 8579390479 65f71643cf_m.jpg
Cleveland, Ohio
United States
Member #11445
February 13, 2005
1303 Posts
Posted: September 5, 2006, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

If this one has any numerical meaning to it, then so be it. I am hoping those of you who can interpret dreams can explain this one to me moreso than number association.

I have a two story home however, I find a door in a room that leads to a set of stairs. I walk up the stairs to a 3rd floor. Its a long hallway with white walls, hardwood floors, ornate molding and a couple of empty rooms on the left and right. at the end of the hallway it opend up to a large round foyer. However, there is a 4th floor! As I look up, I can see another large room, almost the size of a banquet room. There is a very ornate railing separating this large room from the foyer. There is a large chandelier hanging in the foyer. As I look up, someone makes a running jump, on the 4th floor, from one end of the round foyer, over the railing, and into this larger room.  - This is the same scenario I have dreamt of countless times for the past 6 months.

Last Saturday, I finally went up to the 4th floor to find out who was jumping across. There was a little girl, no more than 6 years old, white dress with pink flowers walking towards me from the railing. I asked her who she was but she didn't respond. I looked at the room and it was set up with several round tables all set with plates, silverware, etc. as if a party was going to occur.

I turned around again and this little girl ran in front of me giggling like little girls do. I turned quickly and to ask here where she was going but she disappeared.

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
    Tennessee
    United States
    Member #7853
    October 15, 2004
    11338 Posts
    Posted: September 9, 2006, 4:41 am - IP Logged

Griffith, In
      United States
      Member #41637
      June 20, 2006
      266 Posts
      Posted: September 9, 2006, 8:16 am - IP Logged

Hi Snakeeyes;

What an amazing dream, well let me try to help you out in this one...... I will get you the numbers later on......

Finding a thrid floor is an elevation in your quest for something a bit more than what you have at this moment. The 3 floor that has white walls, hardwood floors and ornate molding is a sign of great spirituality, wealth and taste. The 4 th floor is another level of your quest in wealth and it is up to you to see if you wish to go to this next level.

Now this little girl that you had saw in your dream is someone who wants to play with you and/or will probably try to help you in a way, but this may be a bit tricky because we do not know what this kid is up to. Sometimes we all have dreams of different people in our dreams and they sometimes have a message for us in some sort of form and or way. We sometimes have what we call asteral projections where we can leave our bodies at night and when we are asleep in search of! Well on the other side of our normal world (the spiritual world) there are those spirits who will and want to help us to succeed and it sounds like this little girl has something to do with it.

Just be careful on what your quest and those spirit guides..... but in my opinion it sounds like you are about in enter a place of wealth and success and the floors, doors and enctric moldings are a sign of the type of wealth you are searching for. in is you who are in search of and you will have to decide if you want to go there....... I know that this isn't much, but this is a journey that indicates that you are almost there, but that you are being a bit causicous on your journey.

Well Snake eyes..... I have to go to work in about 15 minutes, but I will try to get you your numbers sometime tonight.

PS. If you win the Powerball Grand Prize Game....... Remember Me! :)

Blessed be.......Eddie

Thank you and have a prosperous day!

Maverick2842.......out!Party

Snakeyes's avatar - 8579390479 65f71643cf_m.jpg
        Cleveland, Ohio
        United States
        Member #11445
        February 13, 2005
        1303 Posts
        Posted: September 10, 2006, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

Hi Snakeeyes;

What an amazing dream, well let me try to help you out in this one...... I will get you the numbers later on......

Finding a thrid floor is an elevation in your quest for something a bit more than what you have at this moment. The 3 floor that has white walls, hardwood floors and ornate molding is a sign of great spirituality, wealth and taste. The 4 th floor is another level of your quest in wealth and it is up to you to see if you wish to go to this next level.

Now this little girl that you had saw in your dream is someone who wants to play with you and/or will probably try to help you in a way, but this may be a bit tricky because we do not know what this kid is up to. Sometimes we all have dreams of different people in our dreams and they sometimes have a message for us in some sort of form and or way. We sometimes have what we call asteral projections where we can leave our bodies at night and when we are asleep in search of! Well on the other side of our normal world (the spiritual world) there are those spirits who will and want to help us to succeed and it sounds like this little girl has something to do with it.

Just be careful on what your quest and those spirit guides..... but in my opinion it sounds like you are about in enter a place of wealth and success and the floors, doors and enctric moldings are a sign of the type of wealth you are searching for. in is you who are in search of and you will have to decide if you want to go there....... I know that this isn't much, but this is a journey that indicates that you are almost there, but that you are being a bit causicous on your journey.

Well Snake eyes..... I have to go to work in about 15 minutes, but I will try to get you your numbers sometime tonight.

PS. If you win the Powerball Grand Prize Game....... Remember Me! :)

Blessed be.......Eddie

Eddie!

Thanks for giving me some insight. I appreciate it.

Snakeyes