Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 9:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

pick three

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 10 years ago by JAP69.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
joplin
United States
Member #45299
August 17, 2006
151 Posts
Posted: September 6, 2006, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

With pick three its one in a thousand, and thats tough to get.  One in a hundred is tough as well.

So why with all the tools and wheels and so on, can't I come with a method to pick one in ten.  I could care less if its the number like  7_ _, or _3_  first or second digit.  The last I don't even need to consider.

How you pick a single digit only?  Between 0 and 9.

JAP69's avatar - alas
    South Carolina
    United States
    Member #6
    November 4, 2001
    8790 Posts
    Posted: September 6, 2006, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

Do positional tracking of the numbers.

Have something that will give you stats to help with the odds of probability. I have done positional tracking of the numbers 0 thu 9 using my software which gives me stats for each number by position.  I had to create 3 separate games in my software for pos 1-2 and 3 so I could pull the stats for that position tracked.

WHATT

JAP69's avatar - alas
      South Carolina
      United States
      Member #6
      November 4, 2001
      8790 Posts
      Posted: September 7, 2006, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

Do positional tracking of the numbers.

Have something that will give you stats to help with the odds of probability. I have done positional tracking of the numbers 0 thu 9 using my software which gives me stats for each number by position.  I had to create 3 separate games in my software for pos 1-2 and 3 so I could pull the stats for that position tracked.

I says: Thanks for posting the idea JP. Will you be posting any more replies to questions by players?

JP says: No I I do not think I will be posting any more replies to questions any more. For the same reason I delete pms now without reading them.

WHATT