Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 8:34 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Let's build a Robot to Play Automatically! Sure..an Automatic System.

Topic closed. 27 replies. Last post 10 years ago by cps10.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: September 7, 2006, 10:10 am - IP Logged

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
    Stone Mountain*Georgia
    United States
    Member #828
    November 2, 2002
    10491 Posts
    Posted: September 7, 2006, 10:23 am - IP Logged

Let's build our very own Robot !

We could set him up to play Automatically while we are on Vacation !

"Robbie the Robot" is the only one that could pull this off for us...... we can trust Robbie.

All we have to do is tell him what to do while we are off on holiday. We are at the beach or in Las Vegas playing and having fun right?  When we get back home.... tah dah... We're Rich !   

Now.... all we have to do is come up with the automatic play instructions to give Robbie.  

Win d    

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
      The Carolinas - Charlotte
      United States
      Member #21627
      September 12, 2005
      4138 Posts
      Posted: September 7, 2006, 10:26 am - IP Logged

Any suggestions, WIN D?

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
        Stone Mountain*Georgia
        United States
        Member #828
        November 2, 2002
        10491 Posts
        Posted: September 7, 2006, 10:37 am - IP Logged

Sure.... I like to vacation in Las Vegas! 

Oh... I see what you mean now. Well...my first instruction for Robbie would be to call Paurths in Belgium. LOL  There is Maybe.....a couple things he should download from Ricky. LOL  

Next...  use your own money.....or call Keith in an emergency if you run out or need a new stake.   

Win d    

United States
          Member #21627
          September 12, 2005
          4138 Posts
          Posted: September 7, 2006, 10:39 am - IP Logged

Sounds like an outstanding plan, except to call me for New Stakes! LOL

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
            Stone Mountain*Georgia
            United States
            Member #828
            November 2, 2002
            10491 Posts
            Posted: September 7, 2006, 10:56 am - IP Logged

OK.... seriously what would you tell him to do if we were to leave him to do all the work for us.....automatically.  No cheating or calling in new instructions during vacation...from the beach now.

I guess it would also depend on .....if we wanted him to play Multi state or just home state. 

What would his limit be? That's another instruction to leave with him. That would depend on the person and strategy I guess. 

I do have a couple of ideas....but was curious to hear from other folks. Heck....take your best shot. Try to really make a workable plan for Robbie to follow. He's your Man..... I mean Robot.

The Grid System....  that might be a good one to start with for Robbie. I think he would like that one as part of his play menu .

Let's think of some more. Stretch 

Win d    

Raven62's avatar - binary
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #17843
              June 28, 2005
              51178 Posts
              Posted: September 7, 2006, 11:06 am - IP Logged

Johnny Five is Alive!

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                Stone Mountain*Georgia
                United States
                Member #828
                November 2, 2002
                10491 Posts
                Posted: September 7, 2006, 11:18 am - IP Logged

I think Johnny 5 might be a litte sensitive for our needs .......If you know what I mean Raven? LOL

At least Robbie is... .well.......at least he's ......well you know ...  straight !  LOL  

Win d    

United States
                  Member #21627
                  September 12, 2005
                  4138 Posts
                  Posted: September 7, 2006, 11:28 am - IP Logged

The GRID System would work just fine. I have some others in mind...they have to be numbers that have been out for way past their due date.

Stooges

United States
                    Member #2460
                    October 7, 2003
                    766 Posts
                    Posted: September 7, 2006, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

I ahve instructions, they are both easy and complex, easy for me to know how, but hard for others to maybe understand them and even harder maybe to code them into a program, besides, Do we want to make this a "Public program"? Maybe not, but Why bother? nobody is really interested in making that program anyway, that is, if they are good enough at programming to make it and if they have the time to make it and for free too.

I have the instructions, but test programs are needed to see their true workability, it is a multi aproach, the logic would  be simple enough, parts of the program are unclear as certains tests must be made first in order to sort the prediction logic of some parts of the program a few parts are already sorted out and just need coding.

Anyhow this is not for your regular programmer, but needs a very dedicated one and somebody with good programming skills, but the question is still there, even if somebody wanted to go to so much trouble and work to make, Do we want to make this a public program? If you can have it so can anybody, including the state lotteries.

They run the draws, they would find a way to make the program useless.

It is best not to program automatic predictions, unless you are the programmer and are going to do it just for yourself or ypurself and just one other maybe.

But a lot of what I would say I already did on so amny posts, I still keep some stuff untold, but not much.

EXCALIBUR is no more that "Handle" is dead, gone.
                    Maybe sometime in the future I might come back as LANTERN again, but maybe not, if I don't come back as LANTERN in the future then I won't come back at all, but as I said there is no more EXCALIBUR.

United States
                      Member #2460
                      October 7, 2003
                      766 Posts
                      Posted: September 7, 2006, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

I think Johnny 5 might be a litte sensitive for our needs .......If you know what I mean Raven? LOL

At least Robbie is... .well.......at least he's ......well you know ...  straight !  LOL  

Is she from Georgia or maybe North or South Carolina?

Ain't she pretty?

Let us forget about the robot, Why can't see be the one making the predictions?

There are as many ways of making predictions as there are stars on the sky.

You can combine some or many of them.

EXCALIBUR is no more that "Handle" is dead, gone.
                      Maybe sometime in the future I might come back as LANTERN again, but maybe not, if I don't come back as LANTERN in the future then I won't come back at all, but as I said there is no more EXCALIBUR.

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                        Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #2218
                        September 1, 2003
                        5396 Posts
                        Posted: September 7, 2006, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

Nice tubes!!!

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                          Stone Mountain*Georgia
                          United States
                          Member #828
                          November 2, 2002
                          10491 Posts
                          Posted: September 7, 2006, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

..... She is very pretty....and smart too but..... I want you guys to calm down now....that's Robbie's girl. LOL

Here's an idea for an Automatic System to plug in while we are all on vacation in Las Vegas.

1. Robbie scans all the Pick 3 games and goes until he finds games that have just had at least 2 Doubles in a row.

2. Robbie then plays every one of the Zero/one Group (six way numbers) That's 64 numbers of the 120 chart ...or just a little bit over 50%....for .25 cents each.

Cost 16.00 per game. Profit.... $21.50  Naughty 

We will have a little better than a 50/50 chance playing after the doubles storm is over. Playing 50/50 is better odds than most play with on these games most of the time.

A little luck.... and we will have a profit when we get home!

If anyone can improve on the those simple odds or stream line the crude out of it .... speak up. Robbie can handle it.  

Win d    

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                            Zeta Reticuli Star System
                            United States
                            Member #30470
                            January 17, 2006
                            10392 Posts
                            Posted: September 7, 2006, 10:51 pm - IP Logged

Hello all. This is a message from the robot. I played everything as I was programmed to, won $1 a couple of times, and won $3 once.

Then I said the heck with it and played a Quick Pick.

Even in the robot world the quick pick is what wins.

Wink

You can have my stuff, it's all still there where you left me. I got a one way ticket to -  well, I read those threads about remaining anonymous and what to do if you win, so.......

It was fun everyone, thanks so much.

Sincerely,

Ro "QP" Bot 

PS

The girl in the picture went with me

Smile

United States
                              Member #21627
                              September 12, 2005
                              4138 Posts
                              Posted: September 7, 2006, 11:27 pm - IP Logged

WIN D

That doubles situation should be easy enough to check shouldn't it? And backtest? I would imagine that even with a small progression, over time, that way of winning should be consistent.

Stooges