Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 2:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New to this... have a question.

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 10 years ago by tiber.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Surge's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #46493
September 11, 2006
4177 Posts
Posted: September 11, 2006, 9:42 am - IP Logged

Hello all.  I found this forum while doing some searching over the weekend.  I read some great posts and found some useful information from a lot of different people.  It's nice to see people helping each other out and sharing some useful info.

I've played the Ohio Lottery from time to time, but I've gotten more involved in playing recently.  After doing some reading here I've found an interest in the Pick 3/4.

I downloaded the trial software of Lotto Pro 2006 just to get an idea of how similar software programs worked, and possibly generate a system of my own to play some numbers.

One question... on average, how many sets of numbers do you play per drawing (per state), both in the Pick 3 and Pick 4.  I've seen a lot of predictions, and people generating their own numbers from a system that they like and works for them.  There just seems to be a lot of sets you could play.  Any feedback and info would be helpful.  Thanks!

Surge

Blackie's avatar - Norfolk 20Sunrise%20Nov%2016.jpg
    Norfolk , Va
    United States
    Member #4541
    May 2, 2004
    25173 Posts
    Posted: September 11, 2006, 9:59 am - IP Logged

Your right Surge. There is alot of good info here. Please keep a track of those who post for your state . They are good at it. You will find alot of info in these threads to help you out if Lotto Pro doesnt work for you. Good luck with your own system if you do come up with one.

Good Luck,

Blackie.                           

Surge's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #46493
      September 11, 2006
      4177 Posts
      Posted: September 11, 2006, 11:43 am - IP Logged

What's interesting is that a lot of the sets people come up with are VERY similar, even with the Lotto Pro System.  I've taken a little bit of info from each method.

tiber's avatar - underground
        Port Orange florida
        United States
        Member #8611
        November 11, 2004
        2265 Posts
        Posted: September 11, 2006, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

Welcome Surge to the best Forum on the net. Me personally I did alot of reading alot of studying and I got to the point where I can post some numbers and feel confident in them,as for how many numbers to play that is up to your wallet My rule is not to play more then 20 numbers. Good luckParty