Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 9:30 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Advance Play

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 10 years ago by CASH Only.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Delaware
United States
Member #30273
January 14, 2006
494 Posts
Posted: September 11, 2006, 10:38 am - IP Logged

What are your favorite games to play for multiple draws? Mine are DE Powerball, PA Match 6/Lucky for Life. I also have a standing subscription to VA's Mega Millions and Win for Life which I cannot renew since I no longer work in VA. Occasionally, I will get NJ Pick 6 and or Cash 5 if I am on that side of the river (which is not often).

United States
    Member #379
    June 5, 2002
    11296 Posts
    Posted: September 11, 2006, 12:36 pm - IP Logged

NY has a multi-draw option for MM up to 13 weeks.

I'm glad you won't be able to renew your Lose for Life subscription, and that it looks like PA Unlucky for Life will be gone in December (I would think PA will roll out a new game early in the month to avoid Xmas), so you probably won't be renewing that one.

Delaware
      United States
      Member #30273
      January 14, 2006
      494 Posts
      Posted: September 11, 2006, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

NY has a multi-draw option for MM up to 13 weeks.

I'm glad you won't be able to renew your Lose for Life subscription, and that it looks like PA Unlucky for Life will be gone in December (I would think PA will roll out a new game early in the month to avoid Xmas), so you probably won't be renewing that one.

I never had a Lose for Life subscription. I did have a Win for Life subscription however. Also, when it expires (well into next year), I'll simply drive down and buy a 13 week ticket for myself to renew it. I have friends in Virginia that I regularly visit.

United States
        Member #379
        June 5, 2002
        11296 Posts
        Posted: September 11, 2006, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

Well then I'm praying for $3 gas to come back before then. I saw a Shell station a few miles from me sell full-serve super at $4.069 before prices came down.