Welcome Guest
You last visited December 12, 2017, 10:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Truth Picks : MI & OH - Sept 11 & 12 - MI & OH

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 11 years ago by TheTruth.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
TheTruth's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
Detroit, MI
United States
Member #43946
July 27, 2006
365 Posts
Posted: September 11, 2006, 10:44 am - IP Logged

I saw a big white van, it was pretty unfreakin' real (well, it was unfreakin' real lol). I luv these numbers here, check em' out.

185 - 044

1850 - 1851 - 1852 - 1853 - 1854 - 1855 - 1856 - 1857 - 1858 - 1859

Number strategy :

During the full moon, My numbers usually come out in the evening the same day OR the very next day midday or evening. The primary's are definitly the ones to go for on limited funds for I've learned that during this time this is the set of #'s that often comes out most in this period.

I've also learned that out of the last 7 sets of #'s i predicted, It all came in Michigan in 4 digit (which is f**ing AWESOME!)

Im not ruling out the possibility that one of these picks won't come out in Ohio, because it's a slight chance it will. If on limited funds, just play MI. If you can take the extra risk, I say play both sides to be safe and lower the odds of lose.

This is the way I play my game, and it works for me every time. What works for me may or may not work for ya...Play what you feel, go with your gut feeling, and don't gamble to hard!

- - - Luck is on your side - - -

Just a thought :

I've talked to some people who told me that they wished they had played my last 5-6 winners...well, here is yet another chance. Take the risk, only bet 25 cent if for whatever reason your still unsure that my numbers just might not show up, sure it's a very low possibility they won't, but is that really a reason not to play them and then "just wish" afterwards? I'm playing these without money while 22$ in debt, how's that for confidence...I just can't mentally stand to see anymore of my #'s show up with out any money in these pockets.

"The happiest moment of your life will be the moment it ends...thats because it doesn't end but goes on in ways so magnificent, so full of peace - wisdom - and joy, as to make it difficult to describe  and impossible for you to comprehend"

God

Rubi 311's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
    Illinois
    United States
    Member #40207
    May 29, 2006
    2024 Posts
    Posted: September 11, 2006, 10:53 am - IP Logged

I saw a big white van, it was pretty unfreakin' real (well, it was unfreakin' real lol). I luv these numbers here, check em' out.

185 - 044

1850 - 1851 - 1852 - 1853 - 1854 - 1855 - 1856 - 1857 - 1858 - 1859

Number strategy :

During the full moon, My numbers usually come out in the evening the same day OR the very next day midday or evening. The primary's are definitly the ones to go for on limited funds for I've learned that during this time this is the set of #'s that often comes out most in this period.

I've also learned that out of the last 7 sets of #'s i predicted, It all came in Michigan in 4 digit (which is f**ing AWESOME!)

Im not ruling out the possibility that one of these picks won't come out in Ohio, because it's a slight chance it will. If on limited funds, just play MI. If you can take the extra risk, I say play both sides to be safe and lower the odds of lose.

This is the way I play my game, and it works for me every time. What works for me may or may not work for ya...Play what you feel, go with your gut feeling, and don't gamble to hard!

- - - Luck is on your side - - -

Just a thought :

I've talked to some people who told me that they wished they had played my last 5-6 winners...well, here is yet another chance. Take the risk, only bet 25 cent if for whatever reason your still unsure that my numbers just might not show up, sure it's a very low possibility they won't, but is that really a reason not to play them and then "just wish" afterwards? I'm playing these without money while 22$ in debt, how's that for confidence...I just can't mentally stand to see anymore of my #'s show up with out any money in these pockets.

Thanks!

Jorli D's avatar - nw saucyelf2.jpg
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #2448
      October 4, 2003
      27109 Posts
      Posted: September 11, 2006, 10:57 am - IP Logged

Thank you Benjamin

undress's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
        roseville, MI
        United States
        Member #5980
        July 30, 2004
        18205 Posts
        Posted: September 11, 2006, 11:24 am - IP Logged

Thanks Ben

Mad ALL IN!Mad

Detroit, MI
          United States
          Member #43946
          July 27, 2006
          365 Posts
          Posted: September 11, 2006, 11:45 am - IP Logged

no problemo

"The happiest moment of your life will be the moment it ends...thats because it doesn't end but goes on in ways so magnificent, so full of peace - wisdom - and joy, as to make it difficult to describe  and impossible for you to comprehend"

God

Detroit, MI
            United States
            Member #43946
            July 27, 2006
            365 Posts
            Posted: September 12, 2006, 11:11 am - IP Logged

I still believe in these numbers... DanceI still believe in these...I bet ya one of thems coming out in midday!

God

we;reallwinners's avatar - praying hands.jpg

United States
              Member #12416
              March 13, 2005
              564 Posts
              Posted: September 12, 2006, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

I still believe in these numbers... DanceI still believe in these...I bet ya one of thems coming out in midday!

It pays to believe...........Great Job!!!!!!!! 

Clapping Hands 

Hiding Behind Computerbe vewyvewy quiet, WewHuntingNumbers

Detroit, MI
                United States
                Member #43946
                July 27, 2006
                365 Posts
                Posted: September 12, 2006, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

Still great chance for evening, I played these numbers instead of the ones be4 these (what came out). No matter, still a rly good chance one of these will come out this evening I know it. I would be surprised if one of these #'s didn't come out but I sure wouldn't feel bad about betting on #'s like these if they didn't show.

I'd be even more surprised if another dog number come out in eve instead lol.

I'm gone to take care of a few things, check back in sometime later tonight. peacerz

God

Chris's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                  Battle Creek, MI
                  United States
                  Member #2131
                  August 21, 2003
                  580 Posts
                  Posted: September 12, 2006, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

I've watch your number you posted yesterday - and it came.

Now, your number today was close, very close.

What do you suggest for tomorrow.  I am liking what I see.  :)

Detroit, MI
                    United States
                    Member #43946
                    July 27, 2006
                    365 Posts
                    Posted: September 12, 2006, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

I've watch your number you posted yesterday - and it came.

Now, your number today was close, very close.

What do you suggest for tomorrow.  I am liking what I see.  :)

Yeah, like 4 times now so far in both states back in forth. I didn't expect it, especially today mid.

8138 for OH today eve, thats about the closeset to these numbers on these posts, had that 3 been a 5. I don't like to play like that, its either I know its going to come out or, it just won't come out.

What do I suggest? read the last paragraph of my blog today, it'll it explain my plans for tomorrow

Later Later

God