Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:34 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

California Fantasy 5 Number Strategy

Topic closed. 48 replies. Last post 10 years ago by LottoVantage.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
LottoVantage's avatar - BRITIS 3.GIF
Southeastern Ohio
United States
Member #13850
April 16, 2005
783 Posts
Posted: September 13, 2006, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

California Fantasy 5 has had interesting results so far. Had a few predicted 4 matches in the beginning of the tracking session, but the MATRIX was changed prior to Mon, 08/28/06. Since then there have been several predicted 4 matches, and one predicted 5 match on Sat, 09/09/06! The lottery pool has been in dormancy the last three drawings, but this should change soon.

castatpath501.gif&width=70&height=150&ext=gif&mode=none&key=632937585903112783

Southeastern Ohio
    United States
    Member #13850
    April 16, 2005
    783 Posts
    Posted: September 14, 2006, 11:26 am - IP Logged

Well, guess what? The above statment, "The lottery pool has been in dormancy the last three drawings, but this should change soon", was right on target for Wednesday's drawing!

Got a 4 match in the Lower Tier string of numbers, (viewed in the previous chart). As viewed in this chart, the 09 & 14 moved to the upper tier group, displacing the 06 & 19 to the lower tier group of numbers. Number 07 & 21 remained in the lower tier.

castatpath502.gif&width=70&height=150&ext=gif&mode=none&key=632938286160593377

Sunny California
      United States
      Member #40295
      May 31, 2006
      7712 Posts
      Posted: September 14, 2006, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

Alright!! Hip hip hooray!! HyperBananaHurray! That's great to see you hitting in CA. LottoVantage. Of course I'm a little biased since that's my state, but WAY TO GO!!  It's funny that with all my research I do on the Ca. lottery, I never can seem to hit the numbers as well as for some other states, Ohio does better! Maybe we should just switch predictions,you and I! Great job!

Southeastern Ohio
        United States
        Member #13850
        April 16, 2005
        783 Posts
        Posted: September 14, 2006, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

Well lottolaughs, my Ohio Rolling Cash 5 has been doing better than California! Had a 4 number match for Ohio yesterday, and it was predicted! There was no prediction for California other than suggesting that the dormant condition it was suffering through was stretching thin. Hang in there and we'll "git er' done" one of these days!

Southeastern Ohio
          United States
          Member #13850
          April 16, 2005
          783 Posts
          Posted: September 15, 2006, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

The results for Thursday is the typical occurance that appears time after time with the StatPath 5 Lotto System. This is the phenomenon that was discovered when this graph was created. An identical occurance appeared in Ohio Rolling Cash 5 on Wednesday. Seems it doesn't matter whether the lottery pool is computer generated or ball generated for The StatPath 5 system to perform as expected!

Four numbers appeared in the upper tier and the alert was strong, (predicted). Anyone besides lottolaughs paying attention to this?

castatpath503.gif&width=70&height=150&ext=gif&mode=none&key=632939375494174871

NASHVILLE, TENN
            United States
            Member #33372
            February 20, 2006
            1044 Posts
            Posted: September 16, 2006, 1:00 am - IP Logged

The results for Thursday is the typical occurance that appears time after time with the StatPath 5 Lotto System. This is the phenomenon that was discovered when this graph was created. An identical occurance appeared in Ohio Rolling Cash 5 on Wednesday. Seems it doesn't matter whether the lottery pool is computer generated or ball generated for The StatPath 5 system to perform as expected!

Four numbers appeared in the upper tier and the alert was strong, (predicted). Anyone besides lottolaughs paying attention to this?

castatpath503.gif&width=70&height=150&ext=gif&mode=none&key=632939375494174871

Judging from the number of views on this thread as well as on your sister thread concerning the Ohio Cash 5, I would think a lot of people are following this.

Perhaps a few of them are like me and do not at all understand your speadsheet.  I am, however, working to decipher your work.

Southeastern Ohio
              United States
              Member #13850
              April 16, 2005
              783 Posts
              Posted: September 16, 2006, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

Thanks GASMETERGUY,

Admittedly, anyone viewing this chart for the first time will have no clue what is actually occuring. I have gone into greater detail on my blog attempting to demonstrate the StatPath 5 Lotto system. Familiarization will arrive much earlier if the blog is given reasonable study. Once it dawns on you what is actually occuring, no further study is required, it's very simple.

There is a natural phenomenon which was discovered with the creation of this chart. Look at the dates of 08/23/06 - 08/24/06, and 09/13/06 - 09/14/06. You will see on 08/23 & 09/13 that (4) numbers appeared in the lower tier group of numbers, (left side of the graph). Then, the very next drawing, on 08/24 - 09/14, (4) numbers appeared in the direct opposite upper tier group of numbers, (right side of the graph). This phenomenon occurs on a regular basis. In addition, there is another occurance which appears nearly as often. Look at the dates 09/02 - 09/03. On 09/02, (4) numbers appeared in the upper tier group of numbers, (right side of the graph). Then, on 09/03, (4) numbers re-appeared in the same, upper tier group of numbers, (right side of the graph).

These two occuring phenomenon's are what triggers the strong alerts.

castatpath504.gif&width=70&height=150&ext=gif&mode=none&key=632940037225922202

Sunny California
                United States
                Member #40295
                May 31, 2006
                7712 Posts
                Posted: September 16, 2006, 12:40 pm - IP Logged

Grrrrrreat advice, LottoVantage, to anyone viewing for the first time. Study the blog and get started on YOUR lucky statpath today! Most helpful.  

Southeastern Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #13850
                  April 16, 2005
                  783 Posts
                  Posted: September 16, 2006, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

Grrrrrreat advice, LottoVantage, to anyone viewing for the first time. Study the blog and get started on YOUR lucky statpath today! Most helpful.  

Thanks, lottolaughs! Your support and encouragement is always very much appreciated!

Best to you,

LottoVantage

Southeastern Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #13850
                    April 16, 2005
                    783 Posts
                    Posted: September 17, 2006, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

The lotto pool returned to dormant phase emerging in +C mode on Saturday, 09/16/06. This phase and mode is favorable for moderate or no wagering of bets on Sunday, 09/17/06

castatpath505.gif&width=70&height=150&ext=gif&mode=none&key=632941261123230703

Southeastern Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #13850
                      April 16, 2005
                      783 Posts
                      Posted: September 17, 2006, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

The lotto pool remained in dormant phase re-emerging in +C mode on Sunday, 09/17/06. This phase and mode is favorable for moderate or no wagering of bets on Monday, 09/18/06

castatpath506.gif&width=70&height=150&ext=gif&mode=none&key=632941313454793802

Sunny California
                        United States
                        Member #40295
                        May 31, 2006
                        7712 Posts
                        Posted: September 17, 2006, 11:15 pm - IP Logged

The lotto pool returned to dormant phase emerging in +C mode on Saturday, 09/16/06. This phase and mode is favorable for moderate or no wagering of bets on Sunday, 09/17/06

castatpath505.gif&width=70&height=150&ext=gif&mode=none&key=632941261123230703

I took your advice and didn't play tonight,LottoVantage! Still trying to come up with some good wheels to go along with your numbers. Ah, the wheels, the wheels the wheels.....they've got me spinning alright!

Keep up your fantabulous work here! Thumbs Up

Southeastern Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #13850
                          April 16, 2005
                          783 Posts
                          Posted: September 18, 2006, 10:35 am - IP Logged

I took your advice and didn't play tonight,LottoVantage! Still trying to come up with some good wheels to go along with your numbers. Ah, the wheels, the wheels the wheels.....they've got me spinning alright!

Keep up your fantabulous work here! Thumbs Up

Thanks lottolaughs!

Abbreviated wheels are the genius ingredient in wagering bets. Although additional filtering is not recommended because filtering eleminates the guarantee, I still personally enjoy using (sum reduction) filtering along with a good abbreviated wheel. If all the numbers appear in the group of numbers you have wheeled, and the sum of those numbers falls within the sum range you have chosen for your reduction, then, there is a very good chance of attaining the prize level that the wheel guarantees. This is the reasoning behind my adamant tracking of "total sums", and "average sums" in my StatPath 5 Lotto System.

Abbreviated Wheels (Platinum members have access) - Does not cover all possible combinations, but guarantees at least one winning ticket if a certain amount of numbers drawn fall within your wheeled number set.  Abbreviated wheels are a good balance between wide coverage of numbers and a reasonable budget, and may be more suitable for the solo lottery player.  When choosing a wheel, look for the criteria that must be met in order to guarantee a win, as well as the number of tickets that must be purchased.  Lottery Post features some of the best abbreviated wheels available anywhere.  In most cases they are exceptionally well-balanced and mathematically-minimal, providing unique value and benefit.

Abbreviated Wheels are often the most sought-after, because they offer the unique combination of good coverage for a reasonable budget.  Using an Abbreviated Wheel is mathematically superior to using a filter to reduce "excess" number combinations, because you still retain a guarantee of winning a prize if you match some numbers.  With a filter you have no such guarantee.

With sum reduction filtering, the top prize guarantee may not be attained, but if your sum range is close, lower tier prizes are quite possible and the cost of the whole thing is much more manageable economically!

Best to you...

LottoVantage

Southeastern Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #13850
                            April 16, 2005
                            783 Posts
                            Posted: September 19, 2006, 12:07 am - IP Logged

The lotto pool remained in dormant phase re-emerging in +C mode on Monday, 09/18/06. This phase and mode is favorable for moderate or no wagering of bets on Tuesday, 09/19/06

castatpath507.gif&width=70&height=150&ext=gif&mode=none&key=632942210827025527

Southeastern Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #13850
                              April 16, 2005
                              783 Posts
                              Posted: September 20, 2006, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

The lottery pool has been in dormancy the last four drawings. Change will occur soon.

The lotto pool remained in dormant phase re-emerging in +C mode on Tuesday, 09/19/06. This phase and mode is favorable for moderate or no wagering of bets on Wednesday, 09/20/06

castatpath508.gif&width=70&height=150&ext=gif&mode=none&key=632943608181583942